Author Topic: Kimbos new fight will be with???  (Read 1096 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Kimbos new fight will be with???
« on: June 03, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »
LMAO!!!  KIMO!!! 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Kimbos new fight will be with???
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 04:04:17 PM »
Are you serious!?  I just wrote that as a joke on another thread...
w

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »
You did?  LMAO!!! Sorry, I missed it.  Nah just jackin'...it would be right in line with the XC talent though...no?  Ahahahahaahaha

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 04:06:05 PM »
I hope you're joking.. Kimbo's gonna have a 5-0 record before he starts fighting anyone with actual skill/talent.

I vote for Kimbo vs. Lesnar.. Brock needs a decisive win.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 04:17:25 PM »
I hope you're joking.. Kimbo's gonna have a 5-0 record before he starts fighting anyone with actual skill/talent.

I vote for Kimbo vs. Lesnar.. Brock needs a decisive win.

No cross promotions with the UFC. 

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »
Kimbo was on the Dan LeBatard show down here in miami 930am The ticket today. He spoke on the rogers deal after the match. Said he wants to fight him now around oct/nov this year. He called him out, so he has to fight him he said.

Bas Rutton was on the previous day. He was pretty str8 up. He said if that would have been any other fighter than kimbo they would have stopped it when he was on his back like that. He was very frank about the whole deal actually, said everything that went wrong in that match they went over and he still messed up but he's learning..etc,etc.

Kimbo went on to mention he was trained properly. JT used his weight really well on him. He said he didn't overlook JT and wasn't trying to KO him (sure). He did mention Bas put him in basically all the submissions before in training and taught him how to break them all.