Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 17, 2018, 07:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit question for a blind date  (Read 5132 times)
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 04:43:04 PM »

Hahaha, a chaos classic.

I think she was pissed though because she might been expecting a little bit more from me.  Just the vibe I got.
Elaborate on this. Do you think she wanted more physically like for you to make a move, or more like a different personality/looks?

At least you had a good time and things weren't terrible. Was she good looking?
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »

Elaborate on this. Do you think she wanted more physically like for you to make a move, or more like a different personality/looks?

See we're not the only ones....chaos wants details too Smiley

And re: those specific shoes I would guess that possibly all the females here think they are not attractive!

R
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »

I apologize in advance if any of this sounds shallow because I am not a super model (lol)...right chaos?

She was cute but not my normal type.  Better body than face but still attractive.  Just enough cleavage showing for her to not come off as a slut but just enough to catch my eye.   Grin  Pretty athletic build, which was nice.  No beer gut like a lot of college age girls...lol.  Can't exactly describe the dress per se but it was nice.  Pretty eyes, which is always a plus. 

As far as your question C, I really got the vibe during the movie that she wanted me to start making a physical move.  I just wasn't feeling it last night.  Nice casual dinner, a funny movie...I had fun.

Squishy face retard
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »

I apologize in advance if any of this sounds shallow because I am not a super model (lol)...right chaos?

She was cute but not my normal type.  Better body than face but still attractive.  Just enough cleavage showing for her to not come off as a slut but just enough to catch my eye.   Grin  Pretty athletic build, which was nice.  No beer gut like a lot of college age girls...lol.  Can't exactly describe the dress per se but it was nice.  Pretty eyes, which is always a plus. 

As far as your question C, I really got the vibe during the movie that she wanted me to start making a physical move.  I just wasn't feeling it last night.  Nice casual dinner, a funny movie...I had fun.

Just remember the 'less talk' rule. Smiley

chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 05:45:21 PM »

Cool. If you guys decide to hit up a second date maybe you can decide then if there can be "more" or if she'll be a fling or a friend with benefits. Grin

Just remember the eyes tell it all. Wink

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »

Have you been watching Family Jewels w/Gene Simmons Grin

R
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 05:52:02 PM »

Have you been watching Family Jewels w/Gene Simmons Grin
No. That's what attracted me to my wife, beautiful eyes. Wink

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 05:55:31 PM »

Cool. If you guys decide to hit up a second date maybe you can decide then if there can be "more" or if she'll be a fling or a friend with benefits. Grin

Yeah, I'll play it by ear with her.  I def want to enjoy the single life and date around to see what else women have to offer besides the head aches I used to get...lol.

Squishy face retard
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »

No. That's what attracted me to my wife, beautiful eyes. Wink

Ever watch Bugs Bunny? "Tell me more about my eyes"

24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »

Yeah, I'll play it by ear with her.  I def want to enjoy the single life and date around to see what else women have to offer besides the head aches I used to get...lol.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Sounds like you found a workable mix between my & Jake's suggestions.  Smiley

w
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »

Glad to hear you had a good time. Sounds like you found a workable mix between my & Jake's suggestions.  Smiley

Pretty much reads like he shut the heck up. Smiley

You probably do all the talking on a date. Doesn't admitting that's exactly how you like things take some of the pressure off? Smiley

Deedee
Getbig V

They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2008, 05:55:40 PM »

Pretty much reads like he shut the heck up. Smiley

You probably do all the talking on a date. Doesn't admitting that's exactly how you like things take some of the pressure off? Smiley

Why not you too?  Smiley  Damn you whine.

drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 03:07:28 AM »

Why not you too?  Smiley  Damn you whine.

Another one that does all the talking. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!