Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 18, 2017, 12:57:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official What The Fuck Is Wrong With Bitches Thread  (Read 5763 times)
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« on: June 07, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »

Ok, so tonight I'm out with my mates and there's a few birds with us. We get to the clubs and I start macking on this one bird. Then my mate tells me he's been keen on this bird a while... shes blatently not into him, but real keen on me... so she notices the drama... i give her the low down.... she tells me shes into me and not my mate, but then says she beta go home with my mate so as not to cause any drama Huh

WAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BITCHES Huh
Report to moderator   Logged

PTPS
calmus
Getbig IV

Time is luck.

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:53:31 AM »

You're beyond help man.  you have more girl drama in a week than most guys have in a decade.

nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »

I just wana get laid. is that too much to ask  Sad

PTPS
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:56:31 AM »

Quit trying to make moves on your mates old ladies.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 11:00:11 AM »

shes a fine piece of ass and she likes me more.... besides, they wern't even together, my mate just met her before me so he thinks that gives him "the rights" to her. bullshit.

PTPS
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »

Bros before hoes, NZMM.

Bros before hoes.

nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 11:15:43 AM »

ah fuck it im going to bed before i do more jibberish posts like last week. all i have to say is fuck bitches.

bros to a certain extent before hoes.

i deserved to get my dick wet. that aint right.

PTPS
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »

ah fuck it im going to bed before i do more jibberish posts like last week. all i have to say is fuck bitches.

bros to a certain extent before hoes.

i deserved to get my dick wet. that aint right.

You'll probably never have a piece of ass worth losing a friend over.

The Golden Rule in place for a reason..... it preserves friendships. You'll have to search a long time to find an example where any good has ever come from breaking that rule.

chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 11:29:14 AM »

shes a fine piece of ass and she likes me more.... besides, they wern't even together, my mate just met her before me so he thinks that gives him "the rights" to her. bullshit.
Obviously she didn't like you more if she went home with him after macking down with you all night. Wink

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »

You'll probably never have a piece of ass worth losing a friend over.

The Golden Rule in place for a reason..... it preserves friendships. You'll have to search a long time to find an example where any good has ever come from breaking that rule.

i will probably agree with you in reflection when i am sober, but i am slightly perterbed that i didn't get my freak on tonight. my mate did pull out the im never welcome at his house agian call, but after he's slammed that pussy he might recant on that call  Roll Eyes

PTPS
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 11:31:48 AM »

Obviously she didn't like you more if she went home with him after macking down with you all night. Wink

she did  Angry

she even sent me some txtxs on her way home. sayin we shud meet up tommorrrow and shit. what a slut. my mate shuda taken the loss like a man. oh well.

PTPS
ringo20454
Getbig II

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 11:40:40 AM »

macking??? what the fuck? you either didnt get laid because you are stuck in 1987 or you really are,like,72. she was probably afraid you would break your hip while fucking or that when you came on her face nothing but a great big cloud of dust would come out and mess up her make-up. Grin
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

i will probably agree with you in reflection when i am sober, but i am slightly perterbed that i didn't get my freak on tonight. my mate did pull out the im never welcome at his house agian call, but after he's slammed that pussy he might recant on that call  Roll Eyes
He scores and still said you were never welcome at his house again? You should bone her the next night and send him the pics telling him they were from the night before that why you let him have her.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »

macking??? what the fuck? you either didnt get laid because you are stuck in 1987 or you really are,like,72. she was probably afraid you would break your hip while fucking or that when you came on her face nothing but a great big cloud of dust would come out and mess up her make-up. Grin

What  Huh

Mr 1 post is giving me shit?? I'm 24 btw....... just another example tonight of bitches being fucked up. i could rite a book, im sure most guys could. bitches shud go to hell and not bother men.

PTPS
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 11:46:01 AM »

He scores and still said you were never welcome at his house again? You should bone her the next night and send him the pics telling him they were from the night before that why you let him have her.

haha yes. i like the way you think. my mate may have won the battle, but he hasnt won the war.

PTPS
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 12:32:26 PM »

What  Huh

Mr 1 post is giving me shit?? I'm 24 btw....... just another example tonight of bitches being fucked up. i could rite a book, im sure most guys could. bitches shud go to hell and not bother men.

Sober up, man.

What would we do for pussy?

candidizzle
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »

my mate shuda taken the loss like a man.

agreed !

fuckin douchebag

i hate cock blockin jealous mother fuckers who cant tell that a bitch aint in to them
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »

Upon further reflection it seems she was really more into your friend and didn't want to hurt your feelings.  Smiley

No chick is gonna toss some guy pussy she's not in to, just to save drama. Any drama would be between you guys, so there's no reason for her to care.

Plus, chicks love it when more than one guy wants them.

candidizzle
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »

Upon further reflection it seems she was really more into your friend and didn't want to hurt your feelings.  Smiley

No chick is gonna toss some guy pussy she's not in to, just to save drama. Any drama would be between you guys, so there's no reason for her to care.

Plus, chicks love it when more than one guy wants them.
sounds logical but i disagree...chicks dont think like guys bro they are much more empathetic... she wouldnt want to hurt the dudes feelings
DylanPG
Getbig II

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 02:22:14 AM »

She's a slut, move on.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 02:29:30 AM »

Fuck her mum and lil sister then shit in her dads undie drawer  Wink
windsor88
Getbig IV

Victim of the Drug War

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 02:36:29 AM »

Your friend is a pussy for getting all emotional and shit wanting to ruin a friendship over some stink hole.
You need to fuck that slut hard.  Your friend is no friend if he gets THAT mad over some slut.
Try to get her into a threesome.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 02:40:21 AM »

Yes yes and piss in her mouth
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 03:40:11 AM »

Your friend is a pussy for getting all emotional and shit wanting to ruin a friendship over some stink hole.
You need to fuck that slut hard.  Your friend is no friend if he gets THAT mad over some slut.

He was sulking like a little girl and did the big storm off.

I mite let him have that chick, but I have an ace up my sleeve.... His broke up with his gf about 2 months ago and I heard through the grapevine that she always had a bit of a thing for me... so I might fuck that hoe and see what my mate thinks about that!

PTPS
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 03:43:43 AM »

sounds logical but i disagree...chicks dont think like guys bro they are much more empathetic... she wouldnt want to hurt the dudes feelings

A hole in one there brother!
Thats exactly what happened... after bein all over my knob for an hour she wouldn't just decide shes not keen anymore. My mate whined like a little girl = going home with the girl. Might have to try that one one day..

PTPS
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!