Author Topic: TRUEPROTEIN.COM  (Read 21013 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: TRUEPROTEIN.COM
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 06:50:39 AM »
Here's a hint.  DON'T USE THAT 5% CODE.  They'll give you a 5% code and any time someone uses it you get some points which leads to free protein so if you use candizzles code he'll get free stuff.  Just sign up for a code witha  buddy and when he buys he uses your code and when you buy you can use his and then you both will eventually get some free schwag.

Markoni

• Getbig II
  • trueprotein discount code MOU110
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 08:11:07 AM »
only first time customers counts  , if I'm ordering first time from trueprotein and I use candizzles code , he will get credit ,  but next time when I order from trueprotein and  use candizzles code or someones else code , they wont get credit  for that , but using discount code will always give you 5% discount ,  also there are promotions , usually on Friday , so you can also use promotion codes , or promotion products ,  but not every Friday

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 02:48:09 AM »
new flavors , sweetened with stevia   8)

NATURAL Premium Chocolate
NATURAL Premium Orange
NATURAL Premium Vanilla
NATURAL Premium Orange Cream

MartyMcFly

• Getbig I
  • Team ALLMAX
Re: Protein powder is so expensive nowdays ! solution =
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:29 AM »
Ive heard good things about trueprotein. I just assume i can't buy the stuff as im over here in Australia. Very strict customs. :(

thats what I've heard. not not fun at all.
S

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 12:33:11 PM »
Dante is working on trueprotein Australia , but don't know when it will be finished

but there are a lot of guys ordering from Australia , they can't order just some supplements

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 10:56:04 PM »
True Protein Newsletter 11.21.2008: NATURAL Premium Flavors AND Libido-4 Caps!!

Yes, you heard us correctly, the most highly anticipated flavor system of all time is finally available through True Protein!

The NATURAL Premium Flavor Systems are assembled using all natural flavoring, sweetening, and coloring, and utilize a new de-bitterized Stevia sweetening agent that is superior in taste to any other natural flavor line currently on the market. Gone are the days of bitter, mildly sweetened Natural products!!

This line will be continually expanding, with the initial launch consisting of the following great tasting flavors:

NATURAL Premium Chocolate
NATURAL Premium Orange
NATURAL Premium Vanilla
NATURAL Premium Orange Cream

Be the first to try the newest wave of next-generation flavoring, and always look to True Protein for the most innovative and original natural protein and supplement products!

Also slated for release this afternoon:

Panax Ginseng 500mg Capsules (100 caps)
As Low As: $5.69/unit!!

Libido-4 500mg Capsules (120 caps)
Specially formulated for increased testosterone, blood flow, increased mood and libido!! Ingredients: Long Jack PE 100:1, Tribulus Terrestris, Maca, and Horny Goat Weed.
As Low As: $18.99/unit!!

We will be continually expanding our capsule and Natural Premium Flavor lines dramatically in the coming months, keep your eyes peeled for the future mailings!

Along with the launch of our amazing new flavor line, we will be giving out FREE samples of the NATURAL Premium flavors on top of the standard 5% discount code in this week's promotion:

Promo Code: "NATURAL"

Every order using promo code "NATURAL" starting 4:00PM Friday, November 21st and ending 11:59PM Wedsnesday, November 26th will not only receive the standard 5% discount code off of their entire order, but will also receive 30g samples of EACH of our four new NATURAL Premium Flavor Systems mixed with Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration!! Simple as that!!

Thanks again for your continued loyalty and have a great weekend,

-Doug, Dante, Justin, Carl, and the entire TP Team

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 06:47:08 PM »
Shit........... i get a 5lb bag of EAS 100% whey from sams club for $30

Thanx anyway tho

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 07:15:49 AM »
with that price EAS is a few $ cheaper

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2008, 08:22:30 AM »
with that price EAS is a few $ cheaper

Yeah and plus its like right across town from me so i can get it exactly when i need it and not wait so long for delivery also.

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2008, 08:45:34 AM »
wpc 5lb from trueprotein is  , with premium flavor , 31$ , but you need to pay shipping on that , so price is the same  , but for you is cheaper because you don't need to pay shipping  ,  I would say for others , difference in price isn't so big

did you see recession whey on trueprotein , its like 4.5$ per lb ?

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »
wpc 5lb from trueprotein is  , with premium flavor , 31$ , but you need to pay shipping on that , so price is the same  , but for you is cheaper because you don't need to pay shipping  ,  I would say for others , difference in price isn't so big

did you see recession whey on trueprotein , its like 4.5$ per lb ?

Wow seriously?? Damn that's not bad might have to check that out

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 10:52:43 PM »

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »
even cheaper , 3.80$/lb  http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6838

Yeah actually just seen that today........ But that $100 or more at one time is alot for me to shell out

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »
True Protein Newsletter
True Protein is kicking off 2009 with some awesome new products that are innovative, new, and best of all, the highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!! First up, a BRAND NEW whey protein isolate:

Whey Protein Isolate Ultra-Filtration
As Low As: $8.45/lb!!

It has been a long time coming, but True Protein is proud to present you with a new, high quality whey protein isolate at a price that is absolutely UNBEATABLE!! This material easily stands up to any of the other whey protein isolates currently on the market, and will get you the best results possible for your money.
The Whey Protein Isolate Ultra-Filtration uses a combination of cross-flow and cold-filtration for the cleanest and best mixing results with minimal denaturation.
In addition to the new isolate, True Protein has also added 7 *NEW* Natural Premium flavors to its lineup:
Natural Premium Chocolate Orange
Natural Premium Chocolate Banana
Natural Premium Banana
Natural Premium Bananas N Cream
Natural Premium Strawberry
Natural Premium Strawberries N Cream
Natural Premium Strawberry-Banana
We have been receiving excellent feedback on the Natural Premium line, so expect to see many more additions to this ALL NATURAL flavoring system coming up later this year!!
Thanks again for your continued loyalty and have a great weekend,
-Doug, Dante, Justin, Carl, and the entire TP Team[

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »
whey protein concentrate - lower price -   4.89$/lb   , with amount discount and discount code its 4.42$/lb 
http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6740

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
i just got 8 lbs of that new ultra filtration....   

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 12:56:52 PM »
ultra is great it 8.4$/lb  and it has  28.2g protein in 30g scoop
http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6884

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »
Does no one like proteinfactory.com ? Trueprotein.com has really expensive shipping. One of my orders from there was like $16, whereas the same size order was only $9 on proteinfactory
Intensity; the measure of man

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 09:49:54 AM »
Does no one like proteinfactory.com ? Trueprotein.com has really expensive shipping. One of my orders from there was like $16, whereas the same size order was only $9 on proteinfactory

I like them but trueprotein has more options of supplements to add (i.e. taurine, bcaa's, etc..).

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »
what's the shipping like to canada?
Go Big Red!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2009, 11:22:41 AM »

True Protein Newsletter

Another HUGE promotion for everyone to help pad your pockets during this economic crunch! Due to another gigantic purchase of the Whey Protein Isolate Ultra-Filtration, we are able to continue offering the absolute lowest price for our newest isolate material. The Ultra-Filtration is a high quality isolate that is processed using both the cold-filtered and cross-flow methods, making it one of the cleanest tasting and best mixing whey isolates available. It is 100% isolate, with no binders fillers, or any additional items added to it, just clean, fresh protein with an excellent protein and amino content per serving. Not only that, we believe so strongly in this material that we're GIVING IT AWAY!!

Promo Code: ULTRA
Every order placed over $50 (before shipping) after 2:00PM Friday, February 13th using promotional code "ULTRA" will receive 1lb of Whey Protein Isolate Ultra Filtration absolutely FREE!! For each additional $50 increment, we will add ANOTHER free pound of isolate on to the order!! This promotion cannot be combined with any 5% discount codes, and will expire at 11:59PM Friday, February 20th 2008.

You will not find a cheaper whey protein isolate anywhere on the market, and buying from True Protein means buying the best, so enjoy and have a great weekend!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 03:17:43 PM »

True Protein Newsletter

Two new products now available at www.trueprotein.com! Our new super BCAA blend Leucine 4:1:1 takes advantage of the proven-effective benefits of the L-Leucine material and combines it in a highly potent BCAA replenishing mix:

Leucine 4:1:1:
As Low As: $3.57/100g!!

Leucine 4:1:1 by the Pound:
As Low As: $16.90/lb!!

Vitamin C 1000mg Capsules (250 Caps):
As Low As: $10.73/unit!!

Orders coming in this week can take advantage of the following promotion:
Promo Code: FREECAPS
Order placed after 12PM Friday, February 27th for $50 (before shipping) using promotion code "FREECAPS" will receive your choice of any of the capsules listed below FREE!! This promotion is valid until 11:59PM Friday, March 6th and cannot be combined with any other 5% discount code.

Choice of capsules:
Green Tea 500mg Capsules
Hoodia Gordonii 500mg Capsules
Beta-Alanine 600mg Capsules
IP6 500mg Capsules
GABA 500mg Capsules
Betaine HCL 650mg Capsules
L-Tryptophan 250mg Capsules
Panax Ginseng 500mg Capsules
Milk Thistle 500mg Capsules

Thanks for your continued loyalty and have a great weekend!

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2009, 05:23:23 AM »
my favorite mix