Author Topic: video series dave jacobs trains with branch... commentary from the dude  (Read 4578 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
he seems to be the hot topic , and for good reason..  whether or not you think hes a rat snitch bastard or if he was hit or WHATEVER, i figured you guys would want to see this..

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/766/204/

thats part one.. you can get to the others from there

Is dave the guy that's in all of Branch's other videos, the one that's always wearing the glasses???  IS that the same guy?
just not good enough

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
did i see branch just basically throw the guy off the incline bench??? :o

what an asshole. I understand he's a pro, and personally if i was working out and saw that a pro wanted to use my bench i'd stand aside, but for him to basically shove the guy away is very bad manners, and not conductive to a positive image. He just went down in my estimation :'(

pussy, in most cases people pay for a gym. I wouldnt let any idiot to use my bench until i finish, ifbb pro mma whatever the fuck he is, i am paying, its my right.

simple as that

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
pussy, in most cases people pay for a gym. I wouldnt let any idiot to use my bench until i finish, ifbb pro mma whatever the fuck he is, i am paying, its my right.

simple as that

Exactly.

He can work in if he likes but no fucking way I am giving up my bench like some sissy so some druggy can use it

JohnnyVegas

Exactly.

He can work in if he likes but no fucking way I am giving up my bench like some sissy so some druggy can use it

True dat!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

simple as that

::) a lot of internet tough guys on here.

i didn't say i'd stand aside because i was scared. in my eyes bodybuilding is a hobby for me, not my job. for him its his bead and butter, its no problem for me to wait an extra 5 mins.

however if a guy tried what branch did to that guy - then yes there would be a problem.
175lbs by 31st July

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
branch was kinda rude there.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

i didn't see branch kick anyone off the bench.  Before they're waiting he asks the guy how many more sets he had, to which the guy probably responde with "one more".  Branch even rushed to help him when he saw him struggling with the weight... ::)

I see the "e-testosterone" is flying high today  :o
just not good enough

Emmortal

• Getbig V

i didn't see branch kick anyone off the bench.  Before they're waiting he asks the guy how many more sets he had, to which the guy probably responde with "one more".  Branch even rushed to help him when he saw him struggling with the weight... ::)

I see the "e-testosterone" is flying high today  :o

Yup.  The guy was failing on his last rep, the bar was sitting on his chest and  you could even hear him say something and Branch ran over to get the weight off. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I like how Dave was standing around casually trying to steal the spotlight in the video every chance he got.

Douche.

benz

• Getbig V
::) a lot of internet tough guys on here.

i didn't say i'd stand aside because i was scared. in my eyes bodybuilding is a hobby for me, not my job. for him its his bead and butter, its no problem for me to wait an extra 5 mins.

however if a guy tried what branch did to that guy - then yes there would be a problem.

It's not about being tough, its about respect. Doesnt matter if its the president or the pope, you wait for your turn, unless you are training in africa and someone will use a machete to get you off the bench

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
or if he was hit or WHATEVER,

Nobody REALLY believes that do they???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Nobody REALLY believes that do they???
N i gga snitched out some nfl players !

benz

• Getbig V

hey gaylor i mean taylor are you gonna meet a23?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
hey gaylor i mean taylor are you gonna meet a23?
the question is is he going to come meet me.. im not that douchebags friend and if he wants to come start some shith me than i invite him to come try  :)

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13

Shoot the girl multiple times and the "snitch" only once??? Dude, would look like swiss cheese if it was a hit ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
he seems to be the hot topic , and for good reason..  whether or not you think hes a rat snitch bastard or if he was hit or WHATEVER, i figured you guys would want to see this..

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/766/204/

thats part one.. you can get to the others from there

Thanks for the link.

Check out the video below.  Does this look like a person who is on the verge of committing suicide to you?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/060708dnmetjacobs.6e6fd7f.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Shoot the girl multiple times and the "snitch" only once??? Dude, would look like swiss cheese if it was a hit ;)
well isnt a good hit man supposed to make it look like it wasnt done by a hit man ?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
"If ni$$a's think ya snitchin,
ain't tryin to listen....

they'll be sittin in yo kitchen,
waitin to start hitten"

-Notorious BIG  "The Ten Crack Commandments"
just not good enough

benz

• Getbig V
the question is is he going to come meet me.. im not that douchebags friend and if he wants to come start some shith me than i invite him to come try  :)

do you honestly think you can beat a23? Maybe you can beat the guy with cancer lol

candidizzle

• Getbig V
do you honestly think you can beat a23? Maybe you can beat the guy with cancer lol
it doesnt matter im not a pussy and he is a douchebag and if he comes to me thats on him

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
who is david talking to, what a horrible voice she has

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
it doesnt matter im not a pussy and he is a douchebag and if he comes to me thats on him
u fuckers think the dizzle is some kind of pussy who's gonna let Alex bully him around?!  8)
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
who is david talking to, what a horrible voice she has
how's cleveland treating you u little bitch?

been jumped yet?  ;D
follow the arrows

benz

• Getbig V

are you a ninja?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
are you a ninja?
no but a female i used to fuck called me TIGER.. so maybe i can fight ?? who knows