Author Topic: This **** needs to be tortured 24 hours a day for the rest of his life  (Read 18445 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
it's in the dark nature of these African types. they don't have the intelligence to assimilate into Western cultures. other ethic groups do. it's not exactly a surprise that Africans have the lowest IQs in the world.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
does he smoke Kool's or Newports?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Then you'd be no better as this is pretty much what he did to that poor girl.

So be it.  Let's cut him up.  I'll make us all lunch afterwards

War-Horse

• Getbig V
  The brain is insensitive to pain, which is the reason why surgeries to treat Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's are done wihout anesthesia. So putting electrical wires in his brain won't do a thing to him.

Well that wont be fun at all then.  >:(

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

you wouldnt do shit to him in the real world. i love all these ice cold internet 'killers' ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.

id love to do the cutting and stabbing.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
id love to do the cutting and stabbing.

HAHA another internet toughguy/ stone cold killer ;D ;D ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
it's in the dark nature of these African types. they don't have the intelligence to assimilate into Western cultures. other ethic groups do. it's not exactly a surprise that Africans have the lowest IQs in the world.

ROFL ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

ROFL ;D

seriously, you can't reason with a black man as reason is not something he comes equipped with.

they simply shouldn't be here. never mind cutting this guy up, take them back to the jungle

The Master

• Getbig V
seriously, you can't reason with a black man as reason is not something he comes equipped with.

they simply shouldn't be here. never mind cutting this guy up, take them back to the jungle

R O F L  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
stick my cock into his eye socket. eye fuck him. motor saw in his butthole.

stick a tube down his throat and use it to pump sulfuric acid into him so he liquifies from within.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

stick a tube down his throat and use it to pump sulfuric acid into him so he liquifies from within.
hunting him would be fun

The Master

• Getbig V

Even better: Scan everybody in the whole world and sterilize everybody with genetics for IQ below 100.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V

Even better: Scan everybody in the whole world and sterilize everybody with genetics for IQ below 100.

dont spifflicate yourself.

The Master

• Getbig V
dont spifflicate yourself.

What does "spifflicate" mean?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
What does "spifflicate" mean?

tackle the problem as candizzleslell would.

io856

Mass scanning of IQ = not a viable option for 6 billion+ people

Utilising peer-reviewed race/intelligence and sociological data to segment and sterilise accordingly would prove to be successful.

The Master

• Getbig V
Mass scanning of IQ = not a viable option for 6 billion+ people

Utilising peer-reviewed race/intelligence and sociological data to segment and sterilise accordingly would prove to be successful.

In Debusseyworld! robots will do all the testing. All negros are automatically placed below 100.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
William Gareth Jacob shall guide you into the shoes of limp shaktrahowitz

The Master

• Getbig V
Gayer than Debussey making jokes on behalf of our friends down @ 85.

io856

Debussey in this world of intelligent people would bodybuilding as we know it still exist?

The Master

• Getbig V
Debussey in this world of intelligent people would bodybuilding as we know it still exist?

TO a certain extent. It would be seen as a way to maximize emotional well being by admitting that our appearance = still a factor linked to happiness for a normal humanoid, and that the maximization of happiness = the most intelligent goal one can pursue.

It would only be included if it could be mathematically proven that the time spent on BB would be the optimal happiness generating activity for that that time. This would require gathering data about the emotional effect of BB on each individual.

THe BB drugs used would be much better of course, and everybodys health would be monitored daily.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

This was a terrible post, filled with more irrationality than dinner in kindergarden. You have not understood a single thing in this thread.

Your personal beliefs and your definition of "wisdom" = worthless.

Go play in traffic.

Instead of exposing my post with a mature arguement, you resort to classroom antics...The irony of your insults is you prove my point that you have to try and insult someones intelligence to make yourself FEEL superior... Typical of someone that is racist....

The Master

• Getbig V
Instead of exposing my post with a mature arguement, you resort to classroom antics...The irony of your insults is you prove my point that you have to try and insult someones intelligence to make yourself FEEL superior... Typical of someone that is racist....

Do you want a rational answer to your post that picks you apart bit by bit? :)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A person that has to make someone look bad in intellect to prove their noteworthy intellect proves they have a mind of a child, or lack of maturity....Lack of maturity shows lack of intellect and wisdom....

What does this mean in the long run? absolutely nothing...Does not take much intellect and wisdom to be successful in this world, and being successful in this society is all that matters....

However, you can have good intellect and wisdom and be unsuccesful and living in absolute poverty....

In short though, its easy to look like a fool either way....Which if you dont really mind or care, that does not matter either...That is where confidence, and self esteem comes into play i guess....

Anyways, all the statistics and logic put forth in these arguements on who has the lowest IQs "proven" by genetics does not make any sense to me...In other words, saying black people have lower intelligence as any other race to me personally, is superbly rediculous....My OWN common sense does not compute this as possible....Infact, this belief that black people are inferior physically and mentally has gone on for a couple of centuries that im aware of, most notably in our own american history....Knowing that, i believe personally that the science behind proving that black people are inferior is superbly racist, and biased....

Need i say more?