Author Topic: PACO BAUTISTA IS A MONSTER!!  (Read 9820 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: PACO BAUTISTA IS A MONSTER!!
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 12:03:45 AM »
Then why don't you step onto the Olympia stage and show 'em how it's done.

enough of your big talk...put your flied lice where your mouth is.
I usually don't agree with Panda but you are on the track of having a good physique and you don't come remotely close to a pro and you are say they are boring. Maybe you can show them how not to be boring

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »
I usually don't agree with Panda but you are on the track of having a good physique and you don't come remotely close to a pro and you are say they are boring. Maybe you can show them how not to be boring
You guys mis-understand me. Look at 90s bbing. That was exciting. Paul dillet vs Lee labrada,Shawn vs Dorian...
Different type of bbers fight against each other and that was exciting. But todays bbers are so much lookalike and not so exciting.
Of course, its not a fault of athletes. But its a fault of judging system.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 05:40:17 AM »
looks like shit. like most bodybuilders from spain.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 06:29:07 AM »
You guys mis-understand me. Look at 90s bbing. That was exciting. Paul dillet vs Lee labrada,Shawn vs Dorian...
Different type of bbers fight against each other and that was exciting. But todays bbers are so much lookalike and not so exciting.
Of course, its not a fault of athletes. But its a fault of judging system.
bullshit

look at VIc martinez next to dennis wolf next to Dexter Jackson, just to name a few-----all very different physiques that could win shows in the 90's----------now we have Phil Heath coming up (very similar to Shawn Ray)

what about ROnnie Coleman 2003!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!  He could have beaten any champion at any time period in BBing hands down----yet you claim the 00's have been boring ??? :-\ :-\

everyone is always preaching about how the grass is greener on the other side-----I say bullshit----there are some great physiques on the stage now...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 07:55:48 AM »
Put it back in your pants Bay.

<squirt>!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
bullshit

look at VIc martinez next to dennis wolf next to Dexter Jackson, just to name a few-----all very different physiques that could win shows in the 90's----------now we have Phil Heath coming up (very similar to Shawn Ray)

what about ROnnie Coleman 2003!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!  He could have beaten any champion at any time period in BBing hands down----yet you claim the 00's have been boring ??? :-\ :-\

everyone is always preaching about how the grass is greener on the other side-----I say bullshit----there are some great physiques on the stage now...
Mmm nice opinion. Maybe i have been in bbing too long and got bored of it? :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »
Mmm nice opinion. Maybe i have been in bbing too long and got bored of it? :-\
That is a little better. I know everyone on Getbig can't wait to see this years Olympia because there are a lot of possible unpredictable upsets that can occur and the most exciting factor isn't about who is going to win but rather who is going to place higher between Dennis Wolf or Phil Heath. If Jay takes it then people will say politics but whoever comes out on top between Phil and Dennis will be labeled as the next Olympian because we sure as hell no they won't give it to Dexter. This is the first time in decades that no previous second place finisher will be entering; it doesn't get better then this.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »
 :o

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2008, 03:40:27 PM »