Author Topic: Tell Muslims to leave the country (Michigan professor)  (Read 9084 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Tell Muslims to leave the country (Michigan professor)
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 12:21:45 AM »
muslims don't value freedom of  speech. Ask any muslim who have spoken out against the radicals

A while back there were some political cartoons that made fun of christians who feel the need to rush to third world countries and force their religion on them. A few christian orgs protested them but they never went out and tried to kill the cartoonists or go overboard like muslims do.  The difference between christians and muslims are that the christboys are a bit more civilized and don't go around imposing death sentences on those they disagree with.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »
muslim insensitivity? From cartoons?

A while back there were some political cartoons that made fun of christians who feel the need to rush to third world countries and force their religion on them. A few christian orgs protested them but they never went out and tried to kill the cartoonists or go overboard like muslims do.  The difference between christians and muslims are that the christboys are a bit more civilized and don't go around imposing death sentences on those they disagree with.

I agree that the response to the cartoons by some Muslims in third world countries was definitely uncivilized. 

That said, I don't think its an accurate comparison to cartoons making fun of Christian missionaries today.  For example, if cartoons were made making fun of today's Muslim imams or preachers the reaction would be minute compared to that of the Danish cartoons.  You would probably just get CAIR and a few groups making written protests, but no death threats or anything of the like.  Similarly, if a cartoon was made directly insulting Jesus or someone else held very highly in the Christian faith, the response from Christians would not be as tame as that of the cartoons making fun of their missionaries.

All religions have their fair share of extremists.  Muslims generally have a greater proportion of extremists than other religions since more Muslims live in third world countries that lack education and are also in war-torn lands.  Even still, some religions in first world countries also have their own extremists - for example the radical orthodox Jew who assassinated Yitzhak Rabin or the many Serbian radicals responsible for war crimes in Bosnia and Kosovo.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 12:38:23 AM »
I agree that the response to the cartoons by some Muslims in third world countries was definitely uncivilized. 

That said, I don't think its an accurate comparison to cartoons making fun of Christian missionaries today.  For example, if cartoons were made making fun of today's Muslim imams or preachers the reaction would be minute compared to that of the Danish cartoons.  You would probably just get CAIR and a few groups making written protests, but no death threats or anything of the like.  Similarly, if a cartoon was made directly insulting Jesus or someone else held very highly in the Christian faith, the response from Christians would not be as tame as that of the cartoons making fun of their missionaries.

All religions have their fair share of extremists.  Muslims generally have a greater proportion of extremists than other religions since more Muslims live in third world countries that lack education and are also in war-torn lands.  Even still, some religions in first world countries also have their own extremists - for example the radical orthodox Jew who assassinated Yitzhak Rabin or the many Serbian radicals responsible for war crimes in Bosnia and Kosovo.

damn right

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 12:54:37 AM »

There have been cartoons and books that have attacked christ and his followers directly. In fact Richard Dawkins "God Delusion" makes a lot of sarcaustic (and true) remarks on modern christianity and thus far no attacks planned on him although he is protested by some groups. What happened when a young muslim woman spoke out against her religion and made a movie about it? She has a few death sentences waiting for her in her own country. Christianity is coming under a lot of criticism nowadays and some of them take a very harsh and condesending tone. Some people are questioning the very existence of Jesus. How many death threats were passed on them?

There are extremists from every race/religion and culture but that doesnt mean we turn a blind eye or trot out excuses because we may happen to be from that race/religion/culture. There is absolutely NO excuse for the rapes in european countries by muslim immigrants. NONE.  Basic human decency should come before religion and culture. Just because these retards came from a third world country does not give them any excuse to perpetrate crimes in other countries. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 01:05:43 AM »
There have been cartoons and books that have attacked christ and his followers directly. In fact Richard Dawkins "God Delusion" makes a lot of sarcaustic (and true) remarks on modern christianity and thus far no attacks planned on him although he is protested by some groups. What happened when a young muslim woman spoke out against her religion and made a movie about it? She has a few death sentences waiting for her in her own country. Christianity is coming under a lot of criticism nowadays and some of them take a very harsh and condesending tone. Some people are questioning the very existence of Jesus. How many death threats were passed on them?

There are extremists from every race/religion and culture but that doesnt mean we turn a blind eye or trot out excuses because we may happen to be from that race/religion/culture. There is absolutely NO excuse for the rapes in european countries by muslim immigrants. NONE.  Basic human decency should come before religion and culture. Just because these retards came from a third world country does not give them any excuse to perpetrate crimes in other countries. 

I agree, being from a third world country is no excuse. 

I was just trying to examine some of the causes for there being a greater proportion of Muslim extremists than Christian.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 01:17:32 AM »
I agree, being from a third world country is no excuse.  I was just trying to examine some of the causes for there being a greater proportion of Muslim extremists than Christian.

well then you should say that.  Bear in mind that if you are a decent law abiding muslim you should be appalled by the beating your religion is taking because of these fools. You should have ZERO tolerance for these immigrants who bring shame on your religion.

The main cause is that when these immigrants come come the established muslim society in X country cover up their misdeeds instead of holding them accountable. Why? because they happen to be muslim/same country etc.  If the muslim society was intolerant of these jackals from the beginning and not allow them to spread their bullshit in the name of Islam all this wouldn't have happened.

There are plenty of other immigrants who don't cause the problems muslims do. Chinese/Indian hindus/ south east asians. These third world folks immigrate and integrate. They are appreciative of the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and don't go around criticizing their host country because it has a different culture than what they are used to.  It's immigrant muslims who go around starting crap and hiding behind their religion.

Evil spreads when good men stand by and do nothing

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 01:46:36 AM »

I was just trying to examine some of the causes for there being a greater proportion of Muslim extremists than Christian.

The impact of where one lives, media and perception is also a point. If one lives within parameters where Muslim extremism is highlighted, and other forms hushed then it seems different from true reality. Perception is reality to many people.

Take Hitler, a Roman Catholic, former altar boy, claimed a 'religious awakening' and spoke of the Aryan god. Was he technically a religious extremist, god knows [no pun intended] but estimated death tolls from WWII are 50 - 70 million, which could arguably be attributed to him, and the estimated 4- 6 million Jews can be unarguably attributed to him. Homegrown Timothy McVeigh - a "Christian patriot". Tons of American anti-abortion nutbags who kill doctors are some form of Christian nuts. American racist groups like the KKK, Aryan nations bombed and killed numerous people in the name of Jesus. The Atlanta Olympic bombing was a Christian extremist. The decades of terrorism and bombings faced in the UK from the IRA are often classed as Christian extremism. French Christian nuts bombed a movie theatre as they thought the movie disrespected god. Russia has Christian terrorists groups. My region does too. Those are only a few examples, there are literally hundreds more. Buddhists, Hindu extremists have whacked people in the "name of god". Every religion has total fruitcakes.

Wars, murders are often done in the name of some god. Numerous nutter murderers seem to adore killing people and say 'god told me to do it'. At the risk of offending people, extreme religion of any kind seems to breed weirdos.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 02:33:07 AM »
The impact of where one lives, media and perception is also a point. If one lives within parameters where Muslim extremism is highlighted, and other forms hushed then it seems different from true reality. Perception is reality to many people.

Take Hitler, a Roman Catholic, former altar boy, claimed a 'religious awakening' and spoke of the Aryan god. Was he technically a religious extremist, god knows [no pun intended] but estimated death tolls from WWII are 50 - 70 million, which could arguably be attributed to him, and the estimated 4- 6 million Jews can be unarguably attributed to him. Homegrown Timothy MIG - a "Christian patriot". Tons of American anti-abortion nutbags who kill doctors are some form of Christian nuts. American racist groups like the KKK, Aryan nations bombed and killed numerous people in the name of Jesus. The Atlanta Olympic bombing was a Christian extremist. The decades of terrorism and bombings faced in the UK from the IRA are often classed as Christian extremism. French Christian nuts bombed a movie theatre as they thought the movie disrespected god. Russia has Christian terrorists groups. My region does too. Those are only a few examples, there are literally hundreds more. Buddhists, Hindu extremists have whacked people in the "name of god". Every religion has total fruitcakes.

Wars, murders are often done in the name of some god. Numerous nutter murderers seem to adore killing people and say 'god told me to do it'. At the risk of offending people, extreme religion of any kind seems to breed weirdos.

I don't think you can consider Buddhism or Hinduism an extreme religion and the radicals from those two religions are easily overshadowed 100X by Christian/Muslim radicals. Hitler used religion to sell his "ideals" He played atheist to some and religious to others depending on his audience. Hard to say where he really stood. There aren't extreme religions - just people who take religions to the extreme. It depends on how you read you "magic book" or your priests psychobabble.

I do agree with you that people use "God" to justify their atrocities and their outdated values (right to lifer's ::) ). I've said it before -  this planet would be a better place without religion trying to dictate how we should live.

So far there hasn't been any proof of the existence of a "GOD", other than " I just have this feeling" or " My magic book told me so".

"Life is sacred? Who said so? God???. If you read history you'll realize that god is the leading cause of DEATH. Has been for thousands of years. Hindus, Muslims and Christians all taking turns killing each other because god told them it was a good idea. All because they failed the god question"

Q:Do you believe in god?
A: No
BOOOM - dead

Q: Do you believe in god?
A: Yes
Q: Do you believe in my god?
A: No
BOOOOOMMM. Dead

MY GOD HAS A BIGGER DICK THAN YOUR GOD.

Credit - George Carlin
comedy's living legend

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 03:44:08 AM »
I feel sorry for all those who are so phobic and scared of Islam as it is an inevitable fact that eventually the world shall come to live under its rule , the will of Allah.

Western democracy has failed time and again. The western experiment has not worked. America is sick and Americans are deeply unhappy with the sickness in their society.

The ludicrous experiment of making women the equals of men - something by nature that they can be and NEVER are in the animal kingdom - has failed dismally.

So called personal freedom has led to an isolated, depressed and alienate society.

People who dont understand Islam focus on perceived flaws but what they fail to realize is the amazing beauty and discipline of it. One day you shall see.

Mark my word.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 03:51:01 AM »
I feel sorry for all those who are so phobic and scared of Islam as it is an inevitable fact that eventually the world shall come to live under its rule , the will of Allah.

Western democracy has failed time and again. The western experiment has not worked. America is sick and Americans are deeply unhappy with the sickness in their society.

The ludicrous experiment of making women the equals of men - something by nature that they can be and NEVER are in the animal kingdom - has failed dismally.

So called personal freedom has led to an isolated, depressed and alienate society.

People who dont understand Islam focus on perceived flaws but what they fail to realize is the amazing beauty and discipline of it. One day you shall see.

Mark my word.

Ha ha the gimmick returns. Nice try at baiting the board "sharma" :D

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 03:58:02 AM »
Sharma, did you put an entry in for the getbig Muhammed cartoon drawing contest?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 04:02:48 AM »
I am not gimmick. I have better use for my time than to play games on the internet.

I nevrr  joke about my Islam. If you understood the will of Allah and the framework of belief (knowledge) that I live within you would understand that everything I say is the will of Allah. When I see Muslims attacked either in print or in unholy wars then I am duty bound to respond.

I repeat it again: I feel sorry for the infidels who hate Allah and fear Islam as our brotherhood grows daily. As your women dry up and pathetically try to be the equal of men (something they NEVER are in nature) our women are fertile and have many children. Good Muslim children :)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 04:05:48 AM »
Sharma, did you put an entry in for the getbig Muhammed cartoon drawing contest?

Of course he has. Sharma hates muslims more than a rightwing christian. You can see by his posts that Sharma secretly wishes that he was christian. I'll bet he hides a cross in his koran while wishing that a catholic priest would molest him. Sharma wants muslims to be hated so he can finally realize his lifelong dream to be a christian and worship Jesus Christ.

Come to the light wretched Sharma.
 Let the good lord strip away your shame that your posts indicate and restore your dignity.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 04:19:22 AM »
yeah get out!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 04:21:31 AM »

Female animals are frequently the superiors of their male counterparts.

Specifically evident in spiders.

The lunacy of your post is so evident it's genuinely hilarious.

Democracy has failed huh? Where exactly has sharia rule been successful?

BTW, in which nation do you reside? My guess a non-muslim democratic one, oh the hypocrisy!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 04:23:27 AM »
I am not gimmick. I have better use for my time than to play games on the internet. - Yeah I guess being a muslim ladyboy in pakistan must be tough. Does your cybercafe charge by the minute?

I nevrr  joke about my Islam. - You don't need to. Islam is a joke without you. You just remind us of that fact whenever you post.

I repeat it again: I feel sorry for the infidels who hate Allah and fear Islam as our brotherhood grows daily. - Good because we need target practice. So is next tuesday good for your brothers?.

:D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 04:27:56 AM »
I'd put my life savings on Sharma being an oppressed, sexually molested closet homosexual.

I predict one day he will kill 2 gay lovers out of jealousy of their relationship, stating they went against "allah's will", hoping he will be placed with an heavily hung rapist inmate in prison, allah willing!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2008, 04:28:37 AM »
Female animals are frequently the superiors of their male counterparts.

Specifically evident in spiders.

The lunacy of your post is so evident it's genuinely hilarious.

Democracy has failed huh? Where exactly has sharia rule been successful?

BTW, in which nation do you reside? My guess a non-muslim democratic one, oh the hypocrisy!

He's just trying to bait the board. Don't waste time trying to be logical with him.

He's just a gimmick trying to induce meltdowns.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
I'm all for freedom of speech and the individual right to practice your religion...as long as that doesn't interfere with the fundamental principles and the other rights which are supposed to apply for all. Religious people have to understand and get this fact right: in a democracy, God's rules come after men's imperfect ones. Trying to find a middleground which assures everyone a certain level of freedom and security is a huge task and one that you have to constantly work at. Biggots, with their radical solutions, shouldn't be allowed to push their own private interests at the expense of civil society. End of the story. If you wanna bitch about the country which gave you shelter, keep it to yourself. I pay my taxes, work hard enough and abide the law pretty much (apart from driving a tad to fast once in a while). I shouldn't be bothered with your repressed bullshit.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 04:33:15 AM »
I'm all for freedom of speech and the individual right to practice your religion...as long as that doesn't interfere with the fundamental principles and the other rights which are supposed to apply for all. Religious people have to understand and get this fact right: in a democracy, God's rules come after men's imperfect ones. Trying to find a middleground which assures everyone a certain level of freedom and security is a huge task and one that you have to constantly work at. Biggots, with their radical solutions, shouldn't be allowed to push their own private interests at the expense of civil society. End of the story. If you wanna bitch about the country which gave you shelter, keep it to yourself. I pay my taxes, work hard enought, I shouldn't be bothered with your repressed bullshit.

Agreed.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance

Heh - Poor Sharma is still reading Getbig, shivering in rage and punching holes in his cardboard shack. The shame he must feel being muslim.
Don't cry sharma -you'll ruin your makeup.
Your pimp has a couple of Egyptians waiting to make a pyramid out of you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2008, 04:37:17 AM »
What happened to an eye for an eye, just kill these idiot infantile Muslims, there dangerous, threatening and  the majority of the followers of this pathetic religion have the emotional maturity of an infant.  Fancy getting upset by a cartoon, build a bridge and get over it.  I agree with the professor, if you don't like it, go home, at least when they are at home we have a better chance of killing the airheads during war time.  I remember that idiot Mustafa Mohammad
 sooking like a little girl to Arnold at the Arnold Classic a few years back because he didn't place too well, somehow he failed to look in the mirror and notice he was a little to heavy to threaten the top spot. Send the Muslims home, those whiny, bitchy, angry despots don't deserve a good country.
V

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2008, 04:43:10 AM »
I wouldn't want to rub it in but I have to say that a lot of muslims, not necessarily very religious ones, but at least "culturally" indebted to Islam are extremely superstitious and that is a major problem when it comes to serious matters. I've worked with a lot of people from Arab countries and whenever you encounter a difficulty in the process (which happens all the time, in any business), they just tend to go "Inch Allah, if God wants it will happen, etc...". Basically , they just give up, won't show any perseverance and let it in the "hands of God" which is just childish and shows a total lack of will. Hence the state they are at.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2008, 04:47:32 AM »
I am not gimmick. I have better use for my time than to play games on the internet.

I nevrr  joke about my Islam. If you understood the will of Allah and the framework of belief (knowledge) that I live within you would understand that everything I say is the will of Allah. When I see Muslims attacked either in print or in unholy wars then I am duty bound to respond.

I repeat it again: I feel sorry for the infidels who hate Allah and fear Islam as our brotherhood grows daily. As your women dry up and pathetically try to be the equal of men (something they NEVER are in nature) our women are fertile and have many children. Good Muslim children :)

Fuck Allah and Islam; primitive bullshit and hogwash and fuck the nutcases who believe it and try to thwart human progress and civilisation. I just threw out a copy of the Quran today; I used it to swat dozens of flies and other insects. I have to admit, it was an awesome fly swatter! :)
I hate the State.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 04:53:11 AM »
Fuck Allah and Islam; primitive bullshit and hogwash and fuck the nutcases who believe it and try to thwart human progress and civilisation. I just threw out a copy of the Quran today; I used it to swat dozens of flies and other insects. I have to admit, it was an awesome fly swatter! :)

You a baldurs gate player?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 04:54:19 AM »
I don't think you can consider Buddhism or Hinduism an extreme religion and the radicals from those two religions are easily overshadowed 100X by Christian/Muslim radicals.

I think may be just a numbers game, and media also. There are more Muslims/Christians than Hindus/Buddist. Rastafarianism is a West Indian based religion. Low numbers, as there are few of us in general. Not one single bombing or terrorist act from them in history. So they have no deep religious lunatics? Yup they do, but sheer numbers mean they won't ever be a force.

Also, media, many westerners think Myspace and Facebook are the biggest social networks and most profitable when they are smashed by QQ in numbers and profits, but since 99% reporting of this is done in Chinese it is not factored in. We all know about 1,200 dead in Katrina - but 60,000 people dead just now in an earthquake bareky mentioned. 40,000 dead in my region from a hurricane got not a single mention. Terrorist acts by Christians, Hindus and Buddhists in non english speaking places [India etc] don't really get coverage in the anglophone world - when they do occur alot.

I do agree with you that people use "God" to justify their atrocities and their outdated values (right to lifer's ::) ). I've said it before -  this planet would be a better place without religion trying to dictate how we should live.

"Life is sacred? Who said so? God???. If you read history you'll realize that god is the leading cause of DEATH. Has been for thousands of years. Hindus, Muslims and Christians all taking turns killing each other because god told them it was a good idea. All because they failed the god question"

So true, majority of wars are done in the name of some god :-\

And yes, Sharma is an obvious gimmic, obvious non muslim just posting to rile people up.