Author Topic: Super Naturals conditioning, things that may work for me  (Read 2411 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Super Naturals conditioning, things that may work for me
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »
something i dont like doing is loading up on alot of caffiene because i feel the body 'more than likely /quite possibly' has to recover with more sleep

but the caffiene seems to help broskies get ultra leans

i hope to bring in ultra conditioning within a week to top an old personal best. im beleiveing caffiene and weed will help me get there. my diet seems on point , ill have something about 6-8 parts fruit to one egg. so basically its lowish fat , high cholesterol and plenty of nutrient packing carbs from fruits and carrot juice and smoothies . also im taking Rumford all natural Baking Soda that is Aluminum free unlike arm and hammer brand, it tastes very good, this baking soda is an all natural calcium source and has a much better tangy sour fizzy reaction than normal baking soda

but my point is i will be doing alot more coffee and honey this week, although it will be 101 today, i feel as if i am the most athletic fast runner compared to others out latleys

high meat high protien=epic lethargy and out of the question and an epic pissed off behavior displayed

Brilliant Johnny!
Spirit of Truth

BIGDADDYD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »
Brilliant Johnny!

sounds like just a dumb broke ass to me. with bad teeth.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
sounds like just a dumb broke ass to me. with bad teeth.
hahaah i agree with u on that!