Author Topic: TURN ON C-SPAN: Kucinich introduced articles of impeachment on President Bush  (Read 5961 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Red flag right here!

The fact that you, the media, congress, and most americans are apathetic to the situation should make people with common sense, concerned.

This is exactly what is supposed to happen. Interesting to look at it this way. Amazing.
People want to brush it aside as if it's nothing so they can go about their lives as if nothing happened.

Incredible when you think about it.

Thank you for making this dumb-ass comment. Proves alot.

Next time I'll try and make an intelligent comment, like the government shot a missile into the Pentagon, the government loaded a bomb into a plane that hit the WTC, the CIA controls the media, the government secretly landed two commercial airliners, kidnapped and murdered the passengers, and disposed of their bodies.  Reasonable stuff like that. 

But Martian Man is still a dummy. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Next time I'll try and make an intelligent comment, like the government shot a missile into the Pentagon, the government loaded a bomb into a plane that hit the WTC, the CIA controls the media, the government secretly landed two commercial airliners, kidnapped and murdered the passengers, and disposed of their bodies.  Reasonable stuff like that. 

talk to 240.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
talk to 240.  ;)

I don't speak screwball.  I'll need a translator.  :)  Shouldn't you be watching the game? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

you're a mess, dude.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I don't speak screwball.  I'll need a translator.  :)  Shouldn't you be watching the game? 

It's half time   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It's half time   :)

Gotta hit those FTs.   >:(

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Beachbum is the human ostrich.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Gotta hit those FTs.   >:(

I know, its on !

so I;m off

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
hahahahaha just wait til Prez Obama decides to bump BB and Joelocal's tax braket to 41%, and give all that money to VP Hilary to "spend as she pleases" on healthcare.

Imagine when the repubs - a minority in house and senate thanks to bush - ask for an investigation.  Obama will simply claim executive privledge and give them the finger.

Nah, ...he'd flash gang signs while giving Michelle a terrorist fist bump.  ;D

Imagine the saddest thing of all - the two of them will quckly change positions and support everything he does, even as the rest of us are shitting on his decisions.

I don't think Coach would do that, ...he'd just quietly mumble under his breath and seeth inside with hostility.

BB on the other hand will trip all over himself in his rush to kiss Obama's butt. That wouldn't be sad, it'd be comical.
And if something actually came from an impeachment initiative... BB would be the first one in there telling the world how he knew Bush was guilty all along, and had been actively seeking his impeachment.
w