Author Topic: why do people think that because we train, we like to lift things  (Read 2807 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: why do people think that because we train, we like to lift things
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »
Shit,if I paid for that AC,you better put that bitch in my car!!

Customer service baby.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »
You should have told him that you didn't want to overtrain!  :D

I wonder whatever happen to the dude in your Avatar...he was royally owned in that film...

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 12:44:46 AM »
I wonder whatever happen to the dude in your Avatar...he was royally owned in that film...

Yeah, I'm curious too! It would be a good challenge to find him. :D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 01:06:52 AM »
hahhah thats funny as shit.. i get that shit all the time.. here u go bro u paid for it therefore u can carry this fucker out.... i laugh and say i paid for service not me doign it
real men= no rubbers

wile e roadrunner

• Getbig II
  • Truth Detector
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 03:11:04 AM »
Yesterday I went to the store to buy an air conditionner for my bedroom and those things are not super heavy but still heavy enough that usually when you buy it the guys from that store bring the box outside for you and put it in your car.

so I bought the damn thing, and then the saleman say: So I guess you don't need someone to bring it to your car, thanks and have a nice day !

???

I told him to fuck off and call me someone to take it to my car, why would I want to bring it myself anyway  ??? it was fucking hot yesterday and it was pissing me off just to get out of the house to get that damn air conditionner

I'm sure the girl from the plant section was quite impressed with your assertive temperment and "just do it" attitude. She was probably totally checking you out as she loaded the AC into the back of your Kia. Tell us more about how you banged her after she set it up in your parents' basement for you.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 03:35:53 AM »
Yesterday I went to the store to buy an air conditionner for my bedroom and those things are not super heavy but still heavy enough that usually when you buy it the guys from that store bring the box outside for you and put it in your car.

so I bought the damn thing, and then the saleman say: So I guess you don't need someone to bring it to your car, thanks and have a nice day !

???

I told him to fuck off and call me someone to take it to my car, why would I want to bring it myself anyway  ??? it was fucking hot yesterday and it was pissing me off just to get out of the house to get that damn air conditionner

hahahha best story but i dont think you told him to fuck off.. why is everyone a badass on these forums?

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 04:57:39 AM »

but when someone ask me something, I never say no

So when the old man in the toilet ask you.....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 05:04:35 AM »
This one time, I was at the grocery store and I was wearing a tank top and the young female clerk asked how much I could bench. I told her my max was 550 using the basic exaggeration formula of: Actual Max X 2 -25. She then told me her brother could do 575. I made her do 15 price checks before asking her to double bag my groceries and then realizing I forgot my wallet.

Stavios, can you help me move a few things?
I really like this. Must steal it. Kinda like the Muslim half-your-age-plus-seven formula for a wife's age.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »
Totally. Stavios was a paying customer.

I've had that a couple of times and I don't even look 'strong and muscular', just they know I train/own gym. Some male outweighing me by 100lbs and a whole foot taller would freely say "hahah, you're into lifting weights, you got that covered"  ::)

next time tell them that are a Mr.Getbig judge and deserve a little more respect...if that doesn't work tell them that they are "gayer than men that don't work calves"
I

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »

???

looks like you got owned and ridiculed.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 07:59:20 AM »
hahahha best story but i dont think you told him to fuck off.. why is everyone a badass on these forums?

In fact he just stood here like wtf, while the seller was smiling, and just took the AC and put it in his car himself without saying anything.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »
I practically divorced from myself from my  immediate family because of the "hey you're big and strong, HELP ME MOVE ALL OF MY FUCKING FURNITURE AGAIN!" syndrome.  >:(
After a few years they got the message

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »
I practically divorced from myself from my  immediate family because of the "hey you're big and strong, HELP ME MOVE ALL OF MY FUCKING FURNITURE AGAIN!" syndrome.  >:(
After a few years they got the message

On a related note.

[venting]
I am studying something ICT-related and i swear to god everyone in my family that has a problem with anything that has some current flowing through it calls me up with the dumbest questions .
How do i attach a picture to my email? My computer crashed, can you come help me out? My cellphone doesn't work sometimes, can you take a look at it? Last week my grandfather came to me with a fifty year old radio, thinking i could fix in a heartbeat  ::) 
[/venting]
$

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 08:03:58 AM »
On a related note.

[venting]
I am studying something ICT-related and i swear to god everyone in my family that has a problem with anything that has some current flowing through it calls me up with the dumbest questions .
How do i attach a picture to my email? My computer crashed, can you come help me out? My cellphone doesn't work sometimes, can you take a look at it? Last week my grandfather came to me with a fifty year old radio, thinking i could fix in a heartbeat  ::) 
[/venting]
I feel your pain. Family calling ONLY when they need something is the worst. You can pick your friends but not your family. Pretty much stuck with em  :-\