Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33235 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2008, 08:43:10 AM »
When this discussion will end it'll come back to what I said in the beginning : Arnold = 200-400 mg d bol a day and besides that he took probably anything worth taking as much as his body would stand.

Epic attempt to justify your own stupidity in megadosing to gain 6 lb., using the same insane more is better assumption many of the amateurs here are.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2008, 08:46:26 AM »

I agree about the drugs back in 85 being fake, but a lot of them were 100% fake meaning nothing in them at all. I also remember the old Syntex Anadrol in the old silver tin bottle for $75.00  ;D They are now bout $1100. I also never used them as they were VERY potent. I knew guys who would use 1 daily and gain up to 30 pounds.

Now, recently and up to a few months ago when all these busts happened there were some very good products out there and most were correctly miged, of course some were garbage and had some bacteria in them, but the top guys know what was good. I have trained a TON of guys thru out the years and most lie even to me about what they take. For example, a kid that I did not train but knew was always known to be natural. He swore to everyone including his girlfriend that he never took anything. I knew better and one day he slipped and said he was taking MIT. That shit was as potent as ANY!!! oral I have ever taken. In fact, I personally could not even take 5 mgs of it. I lasted 5 days and had to quit but in that amount of time my strength went up dramatically. Anyway, not to get off track, this kid tried back tracking about what he said and I knew then that he was taking all kinds of stuff but most of it was probabley the "prosteroid" orals that used to be out there. Point is that everyone likes to lie cause if they told the truth then people mite not think that they were gentically gifted as they claim or are thought to be, ie nothing special.
ANADROL 50 was lethal.1 tab was plenty at the time ,i personally knew someone who took 3 to 4 per day and nose bleeds,but was an animal.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »
ANADROL 50 was lethal.1 tab was plenty at the time ,i personally knew someone who took 3 to 4 per day and nose bleeds,but was an animal.

Dr. Bob Kerr, in his steroid book, stated that 2 tabs a day was a legitimate dosage for Anadrol 50, and so I went with that-biggest fucking mistake ever.

I was fucked up, as stated in the earlier post. I just sold the rest-a 4 day cycle was enough for me. Never touched that shit ever again. Highy toxic.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2008, 08:52:22 AM »
Where did Nasser claim 10g+/week? :o

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2008, 08:53:28 AM »

Oh yeah! Well I know a guy who took 4 a day.  ;D Seriously though this guy was on 4 a day and the idiot used to inject adrenaline before lifting.  :P Fars I know this guy is still around and competing although I don't know how.  Yep, the old Syntex stuff was potent and as plentyful as it was back in the day I always passed on it.  ??? It just scared me too much.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »
I have a friend who was supplying just about every pro you could think of in the early-mid 90's, and everything he sold was 1) counterfeit from Mexico, or 2) was from a legit manufacturer, but manufacutred in Mexico and it was underdosed. ALL of it.

So my answer is Mr. O's did not have acess to high quality juice after 1985.

There's tons of real juice flowing from Europe to the US... you don't think Mr O is getting his hands on any of that? When any kid from GB could get it with minimal work. Come on now.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2008, 08:57:53 AM »
Dr. Bob Kerr, in his steroid book, stated that 2 tabs a day was a legitimate dosage for Anadrol 50, and so I went with that-biggest fucking mistake ever.

I was fucked up, as stated in the earlier post. I just sold the rest-a 4 day cycle was enough for me. Never touched that shit ever again. Highy toxic.

They gave HIV+ patients 150mg/day for 6 months with little to no side effects.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2008, 08:58:03 AM »
Oh yeah! Well I know a guy who took 4 a day.  ;D Seriously though this guy was on 4 a day and the idiot used to inject adrenaline before lifting.  :P Fars I know this guy is still around and competing although I don;t know how.  Yep, the old Syntex stuff was potent and as plentyful as it was back in the day I always passed on it.  ??? It just scared me too much.
androxan was another late 80's 40 mg's was potent for strenght,gave u tremors and nervous feeling.those old school original potency anavar,winstrol tabs,d bol,a bombs,were very good ,fast acting and easy orals were simple to use and worked but tradeoff of liver enzymes and system out of whack was common.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2008, 09:09:13 AM »
Mostly water weight. Very little muscle gains.

This is obviously incorrect since your strengh increases dramatically on d-bol. You can't gain strengh without increasing lean muscle mass. Do you really think that if you fill your muscles with water your bench will increase by 50 lbs?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2008, 09:20:37 AM »
  This is obviously incorrect since your strengh increases dramatically on d-bol. You can't gain strengh without increasing lean muscle mass. Do you really think that if you fill your muscles with water your bench will increase by 50 lbs?

Gayer than Sucky returning to Getbig after being missing for months.  Gayer than having missed SuckySucky's Triple 9 society standard posts about piss and shit.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
There's tons of real juice flowing from Europe to the US... you don't think Mr O is getting his hands on any of that? When any kid from GB could get it with minimal work. Come on now.

This was in the early/mid 90's. Internet was not really at top speed then, so that is not a good comparison.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2008, 11:27:13 AM »
They gave HIV+ patients 150mg/day for 6 months with little to no side effects.

I find that hard to believe.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
digusted and friends,,do not listen to joeny vegas ,,th efella is jobless and thats why on getbig,,in reality he has no clue to what it took or taked to be a professional or top amatuer,,the drugs then were same doss as the drugs now when it comes to human grade,,,only the undergrounds were fakes and that is one thing he was right about,,in general he has no clue to cycles not anything else he is talking about,,

most important thing to understad is that if you swollow now 15-20 tablers anabol snake and arrow british disp....then back in the 70 you swaoollowe those same 20 only good ole russians

thats that,,make sure you know what you read and make sure that even when gh15 is not here friends you keep the truth accurate and not   twisted

Again with this shit..... ::) ::)

You have completely changed your prose and writing style...'fella'? You even now have the ability to write semi-english, how strange! Say, it's almost like you're trying to sound like you can't write. But hey, you still throw in multiple commas all in a row to "keep it real".

You're a worthless gimmick.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »
Again with this shit..... ::) ::)

You have completely changed your prose and writing style...'fella'? You even now have the ability to write semi-english, how strange! Say, it's almost like you're trying to sound like you can't write. But hey, you still throw in multiple commas all in a row to "keep it real".

You're a worthless gimmick.

No shit, gh15 is full on bullshit....here take a look at his post for 3 years ago-seems his English was much better 3 years ago! It was a miracle! As time goes on he seems to get more"Broken English"...lol!

i almost never do the board responding thing on boards that dont include classifieds on them but i must say something here. there is a world of difference between ray and craig titus. craig titus to begin with is a murderer no matter if he or his ugly wife did it... he is still a criminal and now a murderer. sean ray can talk about it as much as he wants since craig titus is no more a bodybuilder (not that he ever was) he is a murderer!

in addition if you notice clearly sean ray dont ever mention  the doses of hormones and what it really takes to get up on stage in nationals or in pro shows. he just keep to himself when it comes to hormones which is very smart. priest, prince, craig titus and company always say how little they used and still use but any sane bodybuilder and hopefully any sane humen being know they lie and lie and lie and then lie some more.

dont EVER compaire sean ray and craig titus they do not belong in the same group. sean ray is one of the more serious bodybuilder that lived and breath the life style and still does. craig titus was and is a drug freak and im not talking only hormones im talkin meth and im talkin cocaine and im talking x and many many more. there is a world of diff between a pro like ray and many of us that use mega doses of hormones to maintain size or improve our physiqe and a junkie that consider himself a bodybuilder. by the way craig titus was also a dealer! but i wont go there.

now to my thoughts about the matter:
i am almost 100% craig titus will get executed within the next 10 years. this crime is so severe that i can not see him getting life in prison. his ugly wife will probably get somewhere between 10 and 20 years. titus is going to be 160 pound guy in prison... the gang will teach him a lesson. they are waiting for him in there. this will be your proof that drugs play a major role in bodybuilding when it comes to the pros/top amatuers. this will show many of you that many pros lie right and left about their hormone use. you will see that in the next year or 2 he will get from his current 215-220 pounds to a thin 160 pounds. he's losing weight by the min.

no more titus at 250...get ready for titus as dead man walking at 160 pounds. titus aint no tookie williams, he aint no black bro that can have muscle screaming out of him with out touching gear. titus will be a little skinny play toy. who knows he might try to kill himself way before the verdict comes in... but he is basically dead man walking any way you look at it.

lesson to be learned: DON'T DO NARCOTICS! ! !

some of you may say oh he will be still 200 pounds ....well the reasons why he will not are:

1) he is spoild brat. he wont be able to be in prison for life he will be stressed every min of the rest of his life.

2) he will probably get death...unless his daddy or mommy got lots and lots of money which i doubt it...so a walking dead man is even more stressed.

3) he is 5'8 and already got down from 250+ to 215-220 in a very short time. remember his height will aim for the weight he had naturally. titus was a skinny teenager.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »
There's tons of real juice flowing from Europe to the US... you don't think Mr O is getting his hands on any of that?

No kidding; some of the guillible here sound like ideal clients for the fake shit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2008, 01:33:17 PM »
This was in the early/mid 90's. Internet was not really at top speed then, so that is not a good comparison.

Yeah but you responded about Ronnie being on fake underdosed juice. There has always been gear coming in from Europe, stories abound from Arnold's day for example. Mexico wasn't all there was ever. Where do you think Parabolan was coming from for example?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2008, 01:34:36 PM »
I find that hard to believe.

German Steroid Study Success
by Michael Mooney (from Issue No. 3, May 1996)

A new study shows that one of the most powerful oral anabolic steroids improves lean muscle mass with no significant side-effects in HIV-positive men and women. (1) Oxymetholone, formerly sold in the US as Anadrol-50, was given for thirty weeks at a 150 mg/daily dose. Weight gain averaged 14.5% of bodyweight, which is significant because there was no exercise program instituted, but it is known that anabolic steroids exert their greatest effect when weightlifting is employed. Notably, even the subset of patients burdened with AIDS-related infections continued to gain weight on oxymetholone.

While oxymetholone is considered to be a harsh steroid with a high potential for side-effects, the subjects were reported to have no significant problems with liver function, water retention, virilization, and several side-effects thought to be associated with its use, at a dose that is three times what many bodybuilders would use, for considerably longer than they would generally use it.

The study didn't look at CD8+ T cell counts, which appear to be more correlative with survival than CD4+ T cells,(2) which were not correlative with weight gain in this study.

1. Oxymetholone promotes weight gain in patients with advanced human immunodeficienty virus (HIV-1) infection. Hengge, et al. Brit J Nutri (1996) 75:129-138]

2. CD8+ lymphocyte counts and the risk of death in advanced HIV infection. Schlumpberger JM, et al. J Family Practice (1994) 38(1):33-38.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »

hmmmmm..................good stuff. 150mg's of A-50 daily would kill me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »
strange how compounds effect people different ways. winny shrinks my balls faster than rosie o'donnel, anything above 30mg dbol gives me constant headaches :( although i good results  8)
175lbs by 31st July

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »
strange how compounds effect people different ways. winny shrinks my balls faster than rosie o'donnel, anything above 30mg dbol gives me constant headaches :( although i good results  8)
Believe me, Arnold was never dumb enough to take 200 to 400 mg of d-bol a day. He didn't need to. Anyone who knew him well would tell you he had an amazing response to drugs, plus he never stayed on them longer than 4 to 5 months out of the year the last 5 years or so he competed. People here are just trying to justify their epic failure by diminishing Arnold's accomplishments.  I had a friend in the mid 80's that did a cycle of only 20 mg of oral winstrol a day and gained 15 pounds of shredded muscle in 3 months. Looked a thousand times better than most of these clowns on the internet taking 2 grams a week of test.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »
Believe me, Arnold was never dumb enough to take 200 to 400 mg of d-bol a day. He didn't need to. Anyone who knew him well would tell you he had an amazing response to drugs, plus he never stayed on them longer than 4 to 5 months out of the year the last 5 years or so he competed. People here are just trying to justify their epic failure by diminishing Arnold's accomplishments.  I had a friend in the mid 80's that did a cycle of only 20 mg of oral winstrol a day and gained 15 pounds of shredded muscle in 3 months. Looked a thousand times better than most of these clowns on the internet taking 2 grams a week of test.
you monitored these guys 24/7 365 60 seconds for every minute 60 minutes for every hour never let them out of your sight ???;)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2008, 03:43:24 PM »
you monitored these guys 24/7 365 60 seconds for every minute 60 minutes for every hour never let them out of your sight ???;)
All I can say is I'm glad I didn't grow up in this era like you where I'd be on the internet doing my first cycle, thinking I had to do thousands of milligrams a week to look halfway decent. I can understand if you're goal is to be a professional bodybuilder,but I see all these guys on the net who look like nothing, claiming that they're doing thousands of milligrams a week. Either they have fake juice, they don't know how to train properly, or they have shitty genetics..or all of the above. My point is why risk your health if you're never going to compete? If more people knew you can make gains of safe, reasonable cycles, instead of relying on these internet gurus, they'd be a lot better off. Once your health is shot, Life sucks! And if you think the human body was meant to withstand 3 to 5 grams a week of test, 8 to 15IU's a day of Growth Hormone, Insulin, IGf-1, you're mistaken. Taking 400 mg a day of dianobol is absolutely ridiculous and if you think Arnold would have been that stupid, you know nothing about him.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »
hmmmmm..................good stuff. 150mg's of A-50 daily would kill me

But you would be fucking huge bro'!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2008, 05:09:20 PM »

Agreed, my cycles were always small, usually 250-350 mg's a week, of real juice though. I trained 6 years BEFORE my first cycle, so I had the solid base. My first cycle was ONE bottle of dbol. Laddered up from  tab a day week one, two week two, three week three and four week four, then back down the same way. Gained 20lbs off that one bottle of dbol.

Now, look at an idiot like Billy Gunns, who had NO base training at all and he startes with 3 g's a week of test- No gains at all.

End of story.

But you would be fucking huge bro'!

LOL! If I could have hung in there.

Like I said, I was on 4 days and went crazy, I could never survive Anadrol 50. It just didn't run right in my system.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2008, 05:39:53 PM »
Some of the more popular stuff back then was
Primobolan tabs and amps
injectable Dianabol 25 mg/ml and 5 mg tabs
Parabolan 76 mg per ml
Finaject 30 mg per ml
sustanon
cypionate
enanthate
winstrol tabs and winstrol V
equipoise
propionate
suspension
anavar
nilevar
cytomel
triacana
halotestin
Anadrol 50
probably some other stuff I am forgetting.

Funny how the Generation dumb takes 6-800 mgs of tren a week 100 mgs of dbol a day 300 mgs of anadrol3-4 grams of test 1 gram deca or EQ I gram primo etc etc

shit is bunk today there still is some quality stuff out there