Author Topic: FOX WHORE FIRED  (Read 5489 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: FOX WHORE FIRED
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »
You have a big problem past simple bias.  Most of your "news" is either fluff intended to divert your attention or just plain fake.  If you don't mind being treated like you're a complete idiot tattoed with "Sheeple Power" well then Go Faux I guess :D

I hope you know I meant that lightheartedly. Fox is one of many thousands of worldwide companies that use us, wouldn't make a lick of difference to my financial life if they pulled, trust me.

And realistically, USA impacts us of course, but we are our own nation with business derived worldwide. It's Americans who would be sheep/idiots to believe it, as it impacts you guys the most. I know my national news extremely well, what little we muster up - and probably know more about US news that some Americans do.

Also, I don't even watch Fox tbh.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2008, 05:21:02 AM »
I found this amusing, perhaps it is just me:

Boy howdy, has it been an exciting week. Now that Michelle and Barack Obama have been exposed as Osama's lackeys due to their foolishly giving each other the terrorist fist jab so common in al-Qaeda and Hamas circles, we can finally rest easy, safe in the knowledge that this mole that the terrorists cleverly hid away in a Christian church for several decades will never see the inside of the White House.

Why the Obamas displayed this well-known terrorist secret handshake so publicly will probably never be known, until they confess under duress at Guantanamo of course, but best not to think about that too hard. Victory's on the march, after all. The Obamas are only the latest terror-sympathizing fifth columnists to be revealed to the world.

Just a few days before the Obamas shamelessly revealed their desire for never-ending jihad with a shocked American public, fellow terrorist Rachael Ray was caught red-handed wearing a Sharia-inspired scarf. The terrorists seems to be everywhere these days, what with their running for president and shilling for donutmongers.

But as long as we all make like Michelle Malkin and keep our eyes open, wary for the next foul scarf, we'll all be fine. What follows, then, are more signs of terrorist sympathies. Learn them. Know them. They just might save your life. Or your life. Or your life. Or YOURS!

Signs you might be a terrorist:

1) If you drink any sort of coffee with a name ending in "-ccino," you might be a terrorist.

2) If you plan on voting for fist-pounding terrorist sympathizer Barack Obama, you might be a terrorist.

3) If you live in San Francisco, you might be a terrorist.

4) If you think that even Michelle Malkin could find better things to do with her time than examine the fashion choices of Rachael Ray, you might be a terrorist.

5) If you think that Fox News' reporting of a fist pound as a terrorist fist jab makes them look shockingly, eye-poppingly, searingly stupid as opposed to making Barack Obama look like a terrorist, you might be a terrorist.

6) If you went out and bought one of those scarves the minute Dunkin Donuts pulled the ad, you might be a terrorist.

7) If you read Huffington Post, you might be a terrorist.

8 ) If you actually blog at Huffington Post, you are a terrorist. Report to Guantanamo for re-education.

LINK

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2008, 06:37:18 AM »
I found this amusing, perhaps it is just me:

Boy howdy, has it been an exciting week. Now that Michelle and Barack Obama have been exposed as Osama's lackeys due to their foolishly giving each other the terrorist fist jab so common in al-Qaeda and Hamas circles, we can finally rest easy, safe in the knowledge that this mole that the terrorists cleverly hid away in a Christian church for several decades will never see the inside of the White House.

Why the Obamas displayed this well-known terrorist secret handshake so publicly will probably never be known, until they confess under duress at Guantanamo of course, but best not to think about that too hard. Victory's on the march, after all. The Obamas are only the latest terror-sympathizing fifth columnists to be revealed to the world.

Just a few days before the Obamas shamelessly revealed their desire for never-ending jihad with a shocked American public, fellow terrorist Rachael Ray was caught red-handed wearing a Sharia-inspired scarf. The terrorists seems to be everywhere these days, what with their running for president and shilling for donutmongers.

But as long as we all make like Michelle Malkin and keep our eyes open, wary for the next foul scarf, we'll all be fine. What follows, then, are more signs of terrorist sympathies. Learn them. Know them. They just might save your life. Or your life. Or your life. Or YOURS!

Signs you might be a terrorist:

1) If you drink any sort of coffee with a name ending in "-ccino," you might be a terrorist.

2) If you plan on voting for fist-pounding terrorist sympathizer Barack Obama, you might be a terrorist.

3) If you live in San Francisco, you might be a terrorist.

4) If you think that even Michelle Malkin could find better things to do with her time than examine the fashion choices of Rachael Ray, you might be a terrorist.

5) If you think that Fox News' reporting of a fist pound as a terrorist fist jab makes them look shockingly, eye-poppingly, searingly stupid as opposed to making Barack Obama look like a terrorist, you might be a terrorist.

6) If you went out and bought one of those scarves the minute Dunkin Donuts pulled the ad, you might be a terrorist.

7) If you read Huffington Post, you might be a terrorist.

8 ) If you actually blog at Huffington Post, you are a terrorist. Report to Guantanamo for re-education.

LINK

Ha! Very good  ;D
!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2008, 01:09:41 PM »
Does Fox not give it a rest? The fake Muslim school report, the assasination comment, the "accidental" putting Osama Bin Laden name under his face, the terrorist fist jab, now we have his wife called his baby momma - issues they have had to apologize for. What will they do next I wonder ::)

________________________ ____

Fox News calls 'Obama Baby Mama' graphic poor judgment

US cable network Fox News found itself in hot water this week after referring to Barack Obama's wife as "Obama's Baby Mama" and asking if a gesture the Obamas exchanged was a "terrorist fist jab."

A graphic with the words "Outraged Liberals: Stop Picking on Obama's Baby Mama!" displayed Wednesday during a Fox interview about whether Michelle Obama has been unfairly targeted by critics sparked outrage from political commentators and set the blogosphere humming.

"Where do you even start when criticizing Fox's slur? Do you try to explain that 'baby mama' is slang for the unmarried mother of a man's child, and not his wife, or even a girlfriend?" Joan Walsh wrote on Salon.com, which spotted the graphic.

A top Fox official said use of the graphic showed poor judgment.

"A producer on the program exercised poor judgment in using this chyron during the segment," Fox's Senior Vice President of Programming Bill Shine told Politico.com.1

LINK

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2008, 02:05:35 PM »
bunch of fcking racists.

let's start referring to the other lady as the 'junkie cuunt who stole yo man', eh?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »
let's start referring to the other lady as the 'junkie cuunt who stole yo man', eh?

Don't forget theif :)

Epic backfire on Fox, as other stations have picked it up and are slamming them.

Calling a 2 time Ivy League graduate lawyer, 2 children in wedlock - a baby momma - is not wise. I myself would take offense to that, and I'm a loser compared to her. That just got him a couple of female votes. :D

Fox being all obvious is really killing their credibilty. Before people might suspect they were nuts, now their repeated actions then apologies are proving it outright.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2008, 02:32:51 PM »
Fox being all obvious is really killing their credibilty.

They're desperately trying to demonize Obama.  They tried via his preacher, and they're now trying via his wife.

I wish they'd attack HIM and talk about his good and bad areas.  Calling his wife names and citing imaginary videotapes... wow... they're desperate.