Author Topic: jeff willet and skip lacour ate alot of canola and olive oil  (Read 5187 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: jeff willet and skip lacour ate alot of canola and olive oil
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »
I just ate a grip of raw ground lamb, a load of unpasteurized butter, approximately 3-5 loud clunk clunk clunks of olive oil, some parsley(still growing in the dirt-that's how they sell it here), and half an onion chopped up.  Awesooooooome!

thats awesome you should update us on strength changes.. our diets are very similar except you eat meat mostly and i eat eggs, we both get in plenty of oils .
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »
I just ate a grip of raw ground lamb, a load of unpasteurized butter, approximately 3-5 loud clunk clunk clunks of olive oil, some parsley(still growing in the dirt-that's how they sell it here), and half an onion chopped up.  Awesooooooome!

I believe this is the ultimate diet but it requires you to have access to fresh organic meat or else I wouldn't really try it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »
I was in middle school once, and i dont feel like going there again, catch my drift?

you might want to consider it. if you do really well, you may actually make it into high school this time.