Author Topic: LAKERS ARE GONNA WIN BITCHES!!!!!!!  (Read 12284 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: LAKERS ARE GONNA WIN BITCHES!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2008, 01:51:30 PM »
I watched the game, but even at 3-2, I didn't think the Sox had a prayer.  I was just hoping someone would set off a bomb in the Yankee dugout.

That was a truly surreal week for me. I had a trip which included something like 13 flights (like every one connecting, LOL). I was in Italy, UK, Germany & Lithuania. The last two games I was in Lithuania and they had zero coverage of US sports. My wife called me first thing in the morning (which was like two days ago US time) each morning to tell me the Sox had won.

I also missed the World Series, returning the day after the win. I almost wish they had lost a game so I could have watched the last game. My whole life, I never thought we'd win it.  I thought it was my lot in life to watch the Yankees win over and over and for the Sox to do a Bill Buckner over and over. I'm SO glad we won again last year so I could watch and enjoy it. Amazing feeling!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 11:59:18 AM »
fuck all you putos hating on the lakers
i

Oki_Rej

• Getbig II
  • "I didn't work this hard to stay where I belong"
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 02:30:11 PM »
INSTANT ESPN CLASSIC!!

For those of you that missed the game or just want to watch, once again, that big choke job LA dropped at the Staples Ctr- there's a replay today on ESPNC 4:30 Pacific Time   Enjoy Bitches

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »
Lakers will win game 5, and then lose game 6

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »
Lakers will win game 5, and then lose game 6

That would be perfect if they could close it at home as I'm a season ticket holder...

Kobe is a fucking bitch...I can't believe people think he's as good of a player as MJ or Bill Russell was....A real winner doesn't act like a bitch and then get shut down in the second half of a playoff game...

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2008, 08:35:56 PM »
That would be perfect if they could close it at home as I'm a season ticket holder...

Kobe is a fucking bitch...I can't believe people think he's as good of a player as MJ or Bill Russell was....A real winner doesn't act like a bitch and then get shut down in the second half of a playoff game...
fuck you black
i

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2008, 09:00:38 AM »