Author Topic: The Hulk is Incredible!  (Read 6502 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Hulk is Incredible!
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »
Ya, JohnnyV , that was Lou's voice. Good to see that they didn't forget the original green guy and it appears that he'll be lined up for future episodes. I don't recall the Hulk talking sensibly very much other than roaring pretty loud during the fight and chase scenes.

The Silver Surfer was mentioned above. I briefly held and manipulated the Silver Surfer's surfboard for some of the Mo Cap work in that SS movie. That was one hell of a big learning experience on my part.

Those Mo Cap people deserve a hell of a lot more credit than they ever get. It's unreal what they are able to put up there on that silver screen.

I'd do my best to HONOR them and their work but it's such a mystery to me, that it is difficult to offer any intelligent statement. I think we have a MoCap guy in this group who might be able to shed some light on the subject matter. The do deserve a lot of credit.

Just let me say that my hat goes off to those MoCap guys!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »
Speaking of movies - I had the pleasure to meet Chris Bell and the producer of Bigger Stronger Faster today but have yet to see the movie.

It's been getting tons of great reviews and should be in your local neighborhood theater soon.

Check out the web site at : http://www.biggerstrongerfastermovie.com/

Chris Bell is the guy in the hat.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »
I like how Rickson Gracie was in it at the beginning

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »
i enjoyed it but i felt the hulk didn't seem to get any stronger or bigger as he got madder (major disappoinment in this). he did look a bit too asthetic, rather than his usual mass monster package he usually brings to the stage.

i think he's been on low carb for too long.

as restricted typed the end opens up major potential inter linked marvel movies for the future 8)

im praying for a world war hulk trilogy one day  :o 8) 8)

as far as i know they are making a wolverine film, a punisher, thor, cap america, ff3, xmen4, spiderman 4, daredevil 2,  does anyone else know of any more?

Iron Man #2 & #3

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 09:52:33 PM »
Iron Man #2 & #3

I am hoping for another "The Incredibles"  Movie.  I am not a fan of animation movies but that was cool.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2008, 10:10:08 PM »
Yea, Keith, I recognized him (Mr. Gracie) right away but I never met him personally. I only met the son who is a friend of yours. Do they look similar or what? I immediately told Terry, "I know his son!", but for the life of me, I could recall his dad's name and I missed it on the closing credits.

Today - another darn movie day here in LA LA Land - we saw some Panda karate movie which I understand is also making tons of money these past couple of weeks.

Let's make a movie, Keith. I got a great story idea that everyone down here  thinks is great. One producer even gave me Final Cut for my Mac to rough draft a screen-play for submission to the Writer's Guild. How does that work:?

Another idea which ain't mine but belongs to one of the guys on here would also make one hell of a great movie.

Moose, I don't know about the Incredibles but  I think the Hulk will be back within 24 months along with a group of other Super-heros including each of the characters who got Hulk and Abomination blood on their persons in this latest version. Those characters include Stan Lee and the Doc whose name I forgot who was doing his best to find the Hulk cure.

Stan drank the tainted soda-pop and the doc had drops of Abomination's blood fall on his forehead which appeared to penetrate his skin. (I hate it when that happens!)

Anyone got a great idea on who or what type of Super-hero-character Stan Lee would make? Ditto for the doc.

Only, Have you seen them filming that Las Vegas Zombie movie around town yet? If "Uncle" has any contacts, let's get Zombie parts. I played that role great a couple of times. We'd be one hell of a great zombie team.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2008, 10:10:33 PM »
Avatar... with a 3D projector that is needed in the movie theaters, due for release December 18, 2009...

In director James Cameron's original script treatment of Avatar, a man tries to make his way as a miner by combining with an alien during an interplanetary war in which aliens can manifest themselves by possessing human bodies — avatars.[2]

When Avatar was titled "Project 880", a casting call was put out in June 2006 with a plot description provided, saying, "In the future, Jake, a paraplegic war veteran is brought to another planet, Pandora, which is inhabited by the Na'vi, a humanoid race with their own language and culture. Those from Earth find themselves at odds with each other and the local culture."[3]

In December 2006, Cameron described Avatar as "a futuristic tale set on a planet 200 years hence... an old-fashioned jungle adventure with an environmental conscience... [that] aspires to a mythic level of storytelling."[4] The January 2007 press release described the film: "Avatar is also an emotional journey of redemption and revolution. It is the story of a wounded ex-marine, thrust unwillingly into an effort to settle and exploit an exotic planet rich in bio-diversity, who eventually crosses over to lead the indigenous race in a battle for survival," and "We're creating an entire world, a complete ecosystem of phantasmagorical plants and creatures, and a native people with a rich culture and language."[5]

From wilkipedia...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 08:58:12 AM »
Thanks, ROn! I thought that Mr Cameron would be sending the BOYZ after ya but I see that you got it off Wikipidia. But I'm surprised that some of that info is even on there. The vast majority of Hollywood producers want to keep their uncompleted project info completely secret or at least down to a minimum. I guess he must be releasing "teasers" but that probably won't be necessary with any movie that he makes and this one sounds like it's gonna be a Wooper.

Here's a Smarty Pants Trivia test for JohnnyV and any one else interested in the movies and the movie business.

I'll give you the name of the movie, and you got to tell me the role that Stan Lee enacted in that movie. And the last question will be. "How much money did all these movies make that Stan was in?"

A. In X-Men - Stan was a ___________________.
B. In Daredevil he was an ____ _____ __ __ ______.
C. In the Hulk he was a _________ ___________.
D. In Spider-Man 2 he was seen dodging _______.
E. In Princess Diaries 2, Stan was a _______   _____________   _______________   ______________ .
F. In Fantastic 4, he was Willie Lumpkin. Willie was a ______________.
G. In X-Men, the Last Stand, he was a ___________ _____.
H. In Spiderman 3, he was a man in the _________.
I. In Rise of the Silver Surfer, he was the ______ __________ ______ .
J. In Iron Man, he was _______________. (Most will get this one WRONG)
k. Name the one movie I forgot .........

TOTAL WORLD WIDE GROSS of all his films so far is  - Pick one  in USD.
a. Four-Hundred million dollars
b. Eight-Hundred million dollars
c. Four Billion, one-hundred and twenty-eight million.
d. Over Six Billion and counting.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2008, 10:43:27 AM »
i'm looking forward to iron man 2&3.

don't know much about silver surfer - does he have a main enemy?

stunt what else do you know about the future hulks? when you say super team do you mean the avengers or like a bunch of hulk clone/experiment types?
175lbs by 31st July

Paul Allen

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »
# Ant-Man (2010) (announced) (comic book)
# Nick Fury (2010) (announced) (character)
# Doctor Strange (2010) (announced) (comic book & characters)
# Spider-Man 4 (2009) (announced) (characters)
# Silver Surfer (2009) (announced) (characters)
# Thor (2010) (pre-production) (characters)
# X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (filming) (characters)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2008, 10:58:38 AM »
# Ant-Man (2010) (announced) (comic book)
# Nick Fury (2010) (announced) (character)
# Doctor Strange (2010) (announced) (comic book & characters)
# Spider-Man 4 (2009) (announced) (characters)
# Silver Surfer (2009) (announced) (characters)
# Thor (2010) (pre-production) (characters)
# X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (filming) (characters)

Damn, that is a Marvel Comics explosion!  8)
!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2008, 11:17:12 AM »
The trailer is out already for Punisher 2.....we have yet a THIRD guy playing the punisher.  Looks darker than the last one though.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2008, 11:18:49 AM »
The trailer is out already for Punisher 2.....we have yet a THIRD guy playing the punisher.  Looks darker than the last one though.

Cool, who is playing the punisher?
Spirit of Truth

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »

It's Ray Romano, confirmed.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »

That tall guy from the ROME min-series on HBO.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »
That tall guy from the ROME min-series on HBO.

Cool, who the hell is he?
Spirit of Truth

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »
TOTAL WORLD WIDE GROSS of all his films so far is  - Pick one  in USD.
a. Four-Hundred million dollars
b. Eight-Hundred million dollars
c. Four Billion, one-hundred and twenty-eight million.
d. Over Six Billion and counting.

Considering the Spiderman pics alone have a worldwide gross of over 2 billion I am going with 6 billion and counting for worldwide gross.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2008, 08:35:58 PM »
How the fuck am I bashing his success you dick rider? It's yet another mass media produced vehicle to entice grown ass people to never let go of their childish hobbies such as comics and various other bum flufferies.
EXACTLY.  Just more idiocity for the sheep.  A real movie is There Will Be Blood, or The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

This summer has been by far THE WORST in terms of movies.  Luckily all of the good movies come out in the fall and winter, when the idiot masses have all gotten their fix on Will Ferrel and pointless comic book hero movies.  At least the morons do stay home then.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2008, 08:40:36 PM »
EXACTLY.  Just more idiocity for the sheep.  A real movie is There Will Be Blood, or The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

This summer has been by far THE WORST in terms of movies.  Luckily all of the good movies come out in the fall and winter, when the idiot masses have all gotten their fix on Will Ferrel and pointless comic book hero movies.  At least the morons do stay home then.

This coming from the loser who said he "owns" greyhounds.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2008, 08:44:43 PM »
This coming from the loser who said he "owns" greyhounds.
Two in fact.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2008, 08:57:43 PM »
incredible animals.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »
So you and Caroline adopted a couple of greyhounds, that is a nice gesture.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »
HULK SHRED

J

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2008, 11:28:31 AM »
haven't seen it on the big screen...

just free at davidmovie.com & youku

I'd rather see it for free first before spending $40+ on a piece of shit movie.

After seeing it on the tiny small screen shot by a video recorder....it looks worthy enough of seeing on the big screen.

;D

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »
Did you guys notice Rickson Gracie had a small cameo in the movie? He was Bruce Banner's sensei. He actually slaps Bruce Banner in the face a few times. LOL.