Author Topic: The USA is the best country in the world to live in...if....  (Read 19296 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: The USA is the best country in the world to live in...if....
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
I hated Japan...they really suck. We tried to hit some clubs and we got the no white guy bullshit. I'm headed back after Christmas, nearer to Tokyo. It was very clean...well ordered...people were nice to ur face but u got a sense that they'd rather not bother. I do like Korea..much dirtier but the people are friendlier.

Korea is a fucking shithole.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2008, 06:33:05 PM »
Agreed. That would also take care of the majority of the muslim problem since most muslims are on par with africans (85IQ).

Luckily, genetic engineering will come with full force in about 20 - 30 years, and we can upgrade those second rate humanoids to a more suitable intelligence (although, it might not be too easy >:( )

Actually, the cutoff should be around 130, meaning: 98% of the worlds population = will perish. Everybody under 100 = killed, everybody between 100 - 130 = sterilized, every potential newborn screened and genetically engineered for superhuman-ness.

Agree?

This would solve overpopulation problems, most crime problems and so on. And then we could repopulate the earth with superior beings via advanced breeding farms for genetically enhanched super-humans with superior intelligence, thereby saving humanity and destroying inferiority in the process.

At 126 I would be sterilised as well...maybe I need to take an IQ test again and score better.... :-\

In any event I have long wanted to say this to you Debussey: your vision is far too limited. The future lies not in genetically advanced transhumans; it lies in trascending the flesh itself. Human beings, regardless of their IQ are essentially limited because we are worm food, i.e. our greatest hindrance is our organic nature. If we can develop the technology to transcend the organic by placing consciousness into the inorganic, we will obtain functional immortality; real illness will become a thing of the past, injuries will no longer be an issue and we won't wither and fade, either mentally or physically. That is a real vision of the future, not organic mush this has a few genetic perks. Eugenics is old school; time to move on.

I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »
At 126 I would be sterilised as well...maybe I need to take an IQ test again and score better.... :-\

In any event I have long wanted to say this to you Debussey: your vision is far too limited. The future lies not in genetically advanced transhumans; it lies in trascending the flesh itself. Human beings, regardless of their IQ are essentially limited because we are worm food, i.e. our greatest hindrance is our organic nature. If we can develop the technology to transcend the organic by placing consciousness into the inorganic, we will obtain functional immortality; real illness will become a thing of the past, injuries will no longer be an issue and we won't wither and fade, either mentally or physically. That is a real vision of the future, not organic mush this has a few genetic perks. Eugenics is old school; time to move on.

Debussey has factored in transcending our organic nature as well, but as technology progresses today, the "IQ eugenics" = the first step (and at least a great idea for a society ;D )

Transcending our biology = the next step. In 20 - 50 years, enhanching human biology with nanotech and similar stuff will become normal (so, partial technological enhanchement of humans and genetic engineering will come into play around the same time). In 5000 years humans will not exist as we know them today.

Our brain  is terribly slow for example. Replacing our neurons with electrical circuts would make our brain go gazillions of times quicker (= more intelligence), but that requires reverse engineering the brain we stil do not have.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »
Debussey has factored in transcending our organic nature as well, but as technology progresses today, the "IQ eugenics" = the first step (and at least a great idea for a society ;D )

Transcending our biology = the next step. In 20 - 50 years, enhanching human biology with nanotech and similar stuff will become normal (so, partial technological enhanchement of humans and genetic engineering will come into play around the same time). In 5000 years humans will not exist as we know them today.

Our brain  is terribly slow for example. Replacing our neurons with electrical circuts would make our brain go gazillions of times quicker (= more intelligence), but that requires reverse engineering the brain we stil do not have.

Can you lower the sterilisation limit to under 126? ??? :-\
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2008, 07:06:46 PM »

Yes 8)

You dear friend will recieve the best that genetic engineering and nano upgrading can offer. Gary Busey has spoken 8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2008, 07:08:16 PM »

I'm sterilized as well at 100 - 130.

This is a problem. I am quite the dashing mother as Debussey knows full well. I demand an exemption. >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

This is a problem. I am quite the dashing mother as Debussey knows full well. I demand an exemption. >:(

If one person gets an exemption, then another one will, and another. It then becomes a downward spiral and we end up back at square one. Sorry CQ.  :'(

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 17, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »
Debusseys IQ = 53, but debussey = an alien/Gary Busey Hybrid and will be accepted since the IQ limit only applies to humanoids.

You will be accepted if you support Debusseys poop pictures in the "Gayer than" thread, and post 100 of these pictures yourself.

;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #233 on: June 17, 2008, 07:27:47 PM »
If one person gets an exemption, then another one will, and another. It then becomes a downward spiral and we end up back at square one. Sorry CQ.  :'(

Consider yourself my enemy #1 from now on >:(

You will be accepted if you support Debusseys poop pictures in the "Gayer than" thread, and post 100 of these pictures yourself.

Declined >:(

Shows you dingbat males have no common sense about child rearing. With this world of accepted people, there will still be death, human failure and other circumstances requiring a non-birth mother female to step in and rear child[ren] in an exemplary manner. Your world will lack this, an area of my expertise. The child[ren] will then cause issues in society, making utopia impossible.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »
Consider yourself my enemy #1 from now on >:(

Declined >:(

Shows you dingbat males have no common sense about child rearing. With this world of accepted people, there will still be death, human failure and other circumstances requiring a non-birth mother female to step in and rear child[ren] in an exemplary manner. Your world will lack this, an area of my expertise. The child[ren] will then cause issues in society, making utopia impossible.

Stop trying to argument your way in missy >:( If you play nice, you might get a better chance >:(

And do not forget: The 130IQ+ mothers will be there in plural ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #235 on: June 17, 2008, 09:53:18 PM »

Stop trying to argument your way in missy >:( If you play nice, you might get a better chance >:(

And do not forget: The 130IQ+ mothers will be there in plural ;D

And that would include MOI, ...and you know I'd be agitating to ensure CQ gets in, and your despicable practices be put to an end!  I have been known to have just a teensy bit of influence here & there.  ;)
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #236 on: June 17, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »
And that would include MOI, ...and you know I'd be agitating to ensure CQ gets in, and your despicable practices be put to an end!  I have been known to have just a teensy bit of influence here & there.  ;)

Aren't you black?

IQ drops significantly for that race.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #237 on: June 17, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »
Aren't you black?

Yes I am

IQ drops significantly for that race.

My IQ is about 34 points higher than yours, so I'd be quiet if I were you.  8)
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #238 on: June 18, 2008, 04:01:25 AM »

Haha, you expect us to believe your IQ is ~156?

Haha! Funniest thing I've ever heard on GetBig!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #239 on: June 18, 2008, 06:23:44 AM »
Haha, you expect us to believe your IQ is ~156?

Haha! Funniest thing I've ever heard on GetBig!

Holy shit, that is funny...her IQ is approximately that of Einstein's! OK....this has to be immortalised!
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #240 on: June 18, 2008, 06:39:16 AM »
Jaguar is off the fucking chart!  :o

I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 18, 2008, 06:42:08 AM »
IQ of 156, no formal education above high school, makes money via affiliate marketing... something is just not right here... ???

Normally people of 156 are changing the world with new philosophies, new inventions and new ways of thinking...

Jag, you're probably the single biggest waste of a 156 IQ ever witnessed in the history of mankind! :o

Then again... maybe you're lying? :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »
IQ of 156, no formal education above high school, makes money via affiliate marketing... something is just not right here... ???

Normally people of 156 are changing the world with new philosophies, new inventions and new ways of thinking...

Jag, you're probably the single biggest waste of a 156 IQ ever witnessed in the history of mankind! :o

Then again... maybe you're lying? :-*

I don't think she is lying; I actually think she believes it. It's fucking hillarious. 140 is the mark of genius and she is supposedly 20 points above that. Yes, if she had that IQ, she A) would not be posting on getbig, B) would have changed the world of science and technology in a major way by now and C) wouldn't spend 18 hours a day on the internet.

Do we need any more evidence to see that she is completely and utterly bonkers, bat shit crazy and deluded?
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 18, 2008, 06:50:05 AM »
Yes I am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

You are a lying twat.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2008, 06:52:54 AM »
I don't think she is lying; I actually think she believes it. It's fucking hillarious. 140 is the mark of genius and she is supposedly 20 points above that. Yes, if she had that IQ, she A) would not be posting on getbig, B) would have changed the world of science and technology in a major way by now and C) wouldn't spend 18 hours a day on the internet.

Do we need any more evidence to see that she is completely and utterly bonkers, bat shit crazy and deluded?

I agree completely.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2008, 06:58:57 AM »
I agree completely.

Jag has officially lost every shred of credibility she ever had (not that there was much there anyway).

Since she is insane however, I am sure she will press on just fine. :D
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2008, 07:27:49 AM »
You would think someone with a 160 IQ would be spending their time in Harvard's laboratories finding new fuel alternatives instead of peddling gas caps for $2/dozen.  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2008, 07:29:40 AM »
You would think someone with a 160 IQ would be spending their time in Harvard's laboratories finding new fuel alternatives instead of peddling gas caps for $2/dozen.  :-\

As I have said; that IQ is off the charts. Someone like that would be changing the world.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2008, 07:32:29 AM »
Yes I am

No offence, but you don't have an IQ of 160 to save your life. If you had, you'd be blowing the ceiling of many standardized IQ tests and you'd most likely have to be tested special by a psychologist. You might have scored abnormally high as a kid, but you don't come close to a 160 IQ as an adult to save your life, neither in the SD16 or SD15 system.

Either you are lying your ass off, have taken a bogus test, or you can present proof of your claim.  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2008, 07:35:29 AM »
No offence, but you don't have an IQ of 160 to save your life. If you had, you'd be blowing the ceiling of many standardized IQ tests and you'd most likely have to be tested special by a psychologist. You might have scored abnormally high as a kid, but you don't come close to a 160 IQ as an adult to save your life, neither in the SD16 or SD15 system.

Either you are lying your ass off, have taken a bogus test, or you can present proof of your claim.  :)

Actually she is just insane.
I hate the State.