Author Topic: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....  (Read 21660 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »
ND fears ForcedReps and reality:

I love how you're now forced to abandon your old screencaps lol this is such great shit lol NO you didn't think forcedreps screencaps were worth anything , YOU thought you struck gold with Bizzy's photoshopped pics lol now you look like a complete moron trying to save face with the old screencaps lol

I never feared anything especially not from 1999 I was the one that posted the forcedreps screencaps next to Bizzy's and said there is something wrong , and 1999  thats the same year Ronnie said he couldn't beat Yates  ;) thats the same year they said Yates had the best back of all-time  ;)

lets see Hulkster has now been exposed for lying and making up quotes from Shawn Ray , he's been exposed for knowingly using photoshopped pics and defending them to the death only to be exposed AGAIN lol

I feel bad for the Ronnie side that they have to take such desperate measures as to lie and photoshop pics lol and keep posting shots of Yates not at his best , supplementing their ' arguments ' with faulty logic , no wonder why I stopped posting in the Truce Thread you morons are finished a long time ago.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 27, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »
He's losing to Nasser and Ray here, and Nasser's rear double biceps pose wasn't considered to be his strong point. 

Yates' rear double bi's looks great in that 93 shot, but by 94/95 and beyond he had no arms and his delts look comparatively small too, making it mediocre among the top contenders.

Look I like to entertain other people's opinions but when you type this utter nonsense you can't be taken seriously , Dorian is easily winning this shot despite what you may think your ignorance of the IFBB criteria is screaming again go educate yourself on what makes a great pose from the IFBB judging standpoint

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 27, 2008, 01:26:38 AM »
and yet it is still not as good as Ronnie..

Again you can't use the official IFBB judging criteria and explain how 2001 is better , you just say it is but thats about all you can do

Dorian has a clear advantage over Ronnie in muscular bulk 269 pounds VS 244 pounds
Dorian has the clear advantage in density & dryness
Dorian again has the clear advantage in balance & proportion
Dorian's back double biceps is COMPLETE he's not missing anything , Ronnie is

suckmymuscle

« Reply #228 on: July 01, 2008, 10:22:54 AM »
  This just in: Hulkster believes that Kevin Horton, a professional bodybuilding photographer, is wrong about the 1999 screencaps being photoshopped. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:06 PM »
  This just in: Hulkster believes that Kevin Horton, a professional bodybuilding photographer, is wrong about the 1999 screencaps being photoshopped. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Again more proof he's a fucking idiot , I mean the kid has been bitch slapped right & left what do you expect him to do? man up and say " Hey I didn't know " he's stupid a professional graphic artist says the screencaps were worked , he denies it ...one of the best professional contest photographers in the industry outs his partner in crime he denies it , his partner in crime ADMITS it LMMFAO and he still denies it http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946 

Hulkster is the biggest idiot on any message board I ever ran into , my advice if don't have any children we have enough stupid people already.