Author Topic: Retired Pro Displaying the Least Sides from AAS Usage?  (Read 5607 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Retired Pro Displaying the Least Sides from AAS Usage?
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 07:24:16 PM »
Hands down Lee Labrada...still in awesome shape and looks younger than when he competed...the guy looks fit and healthy...any one who has seen him at the expo's knows what i'm talking about...

labrada is still in fantastic shape ,show's well for his buissness.kev looks good,and maybe dosen't care for training or eating now,but his best feature was those enormous delts and there gone ,i guess u can't keep all those gains.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »
and yes drugs are only 3% of the equation  ::)
isnt that 3 supposed to have a 9 in front of it ;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
Hands down Lee Labrada...still in awesome shape and looks younger than when he competed...the guy looks fit and healthy...any one who has seen him at the expo's knows what i'm talking about...

agree 100%

bench

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »

Sean, I want to be be invited you your wedding with Sasha!!!!

Milos did you fuck Sasha? You seem to talk about her alot.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 01:30:48 AM »

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2008, 05:40:28 AM »
Yeh Kevin still looks good there  :)

m8

• Getbig V

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 07:23:37 AM »
Yes, it is smart of him to slim down as he has.  And you are correct that he is still far and away better than competitive bodybuilders even in his current form.  To the general public, he is definitely a freak, and looks healthy and I actually mean that (not sure if he is healthy, but he looks it).  In an issue of REPS last year, I read that his heart rate was down to 50 at a body weight of 185, down from 87 in his juiced state.  He has a good look in either his competitive or slimmed down states.  Also, I think it's safe to say he is still good for a top 10 standing at the Olympia if he wanted to do that.  Maybe even top six.  He was top six in 2003 and I don't even think he was trying that year.
How can you say that, have you seen him doing the mandatories at his current weight?  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2008, 10:04:55 AM »

tell me this guy doesn't have hollywood looks :)

E
E

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2008, 10:10:28 AM »
labrada is still in fantastic shape ,show's well for his buissness.kev looks good,and maybe dosen't care for training or eating now,but his best feature was those enormous delts and there gone ,i guess u can't keep all those gains.
I don't believe Lee is completely natural today, sorry.
!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2008, 10:40:08 AM »
Kevin looks great.  He could easily put on 20lbs more naturally & look even better but he's probably staying slimer for job opportunities.  Kevin is half black and half Italian.  More guys should take time off the drugs like Kevin did.

Blanco, lot of darker skinned dudes look younger in the face because the melanin (pigment that makes the skin dark) helps to protect the skin from UV rays, which cause excessive aging.  We've all seen white chicks who were sun worshipers in their 20s & 30s...by the time they are 50, their skin looks shot.  Smoking also ages the skin by breaking down the collagen and elastin that give the skin its strength and elasticity (ability not to sag)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
How can you say that, have you seen him doing the mandatories at his current weight?  ::)

Not pro bodybuilders, but I would imagine Kevin could still do well in plenty of the natural or amateur leagues.  If he is 205 and lean at 5'9, that is some damn good size in my opinion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »
Not pro bodybuilders, but I would imagine Kevin could still do well in plenty of the natural or amateur leagues.  If he is 205 and lean at 5'9, that is some damn good size in my opinion.
Please see the new Levrone vid

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »

E

Having the looks is not what you need.  You need the skill and talent.  There are 1000's that look better than him.  Only a thimble-full of people like him that have the look but no talent or charisma make it in Hollywood.  He brings nothing special to the table.  He needs something "special".  Take the "Rock"  he has tons and tons of charisma, looks and a body.  He is also in the same genre as Kevin.  The same parts.  But, Kevin in no way would ever beat the Rock out for a part they are both up for.  At least not at this time.  And Kevin is not getting any younger.  So soon he will have to rely on his skill and talent to make it in Hollywood.  There is no age limit of making it big in Hollywood.  But he did start late considering he is banking on his past success as a BB.  He is not getting parts because he is a talented actor with years of acting experience on his resume.  The producers of the movies he does now are banking on his success and popularity as a BB not an actor.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »

I never said anything about PROS or about 205lbs I was responding just to your quote, that new thread whith the youtube video shows it all doesn't it. :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »
Having the looks is not what you need.  You need the skill and talent.  There are 1000's that look better than him.  Only a thimble-full of people like him that have the look but no talent or charisma make it in Hollywood.  He brings nothing special to the table.  He needs something "special".  Take the "Rock"  he has tons and tons of charisma, looks and a body.  He is also in the same genre as Kevin.  The same parts.  But, Kevin in no way would ever beat the Rock out for a part they are both up for.  At least not at this time.  And Kevin is not getting any younger.  So soon he will have to rely on his skill and talent to make it in Hollywood.  There is no age limit of making it big in Hollywood.  But he did start late considering he is banking on his past success as a BB.  He is not getting parts because he is a talented actor with years of acting experience on his resume.  The producers of the movies he does now are banking on his success and popularity as a BB not an actor.

i never said looks were the only thing

E
E

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2008, 03:47:48 PM »
Most Actors have contacts in the Business or are child actors it's not something you just stumble into because you built a Drug Fuked physique.If he was going to make it he would have already should try to get commercials more chance for those.Fuk he even calls himself Hollywood.Give us a break.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »

E

How old is that picture?
Spirit of Truth

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »
Most Actors have contacts in the Business or are child actors it's not something you just stumble into because you built a Drug Fuked physique.If he was going to make it he would have already should try to get commercials more chance for those.Fuk he even calls himself Hollywood.Give us a break.

i know this guy named arnold who came from nothing

E
E