Author Topic: I am megadosing OLIVE OIL aka epic knowledge HERE  (Read 32773 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: i AM MEGADOSING OLIVE OIL aka epic knowledge HERE
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »
Megadosing on paint more like
whatever gets u to the promised land...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Olive oil can be used for just about anything...This stuff can be used alone for eye drops for people with very dry eyes...Actually works better then most eye drops...Castor oil is also an oil that is very useful...

Waddy if your gonna use a lot of Olive oil, try getting it very cold before downing it...Much easier to do...You can also use lemon juice with it(helps with the taste)...But does cause a reaction in the body...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2008, 02:56:37 PM »
Olive oil can be used for just about anything...This stuff can be used alone for eye drops for people with very dry eyes...Actually works better then most eye drops...Castor oil is also an oil that is very useful...

Waddy if your gonna use a lot of Olive oil, try getting it very cold before downing it...Much easier to do...You can also use lemon juice with it(helps with the taste)...But does cause a reaction in the body...

i rub olive oil on my johnson and dump it in the condom 4sex, its probably possible to reuse condoms with cleaning in olive oil
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2008, 03:10:14 PM »

good tip on the lemon i can drink it well with the lemon

its weird man its not nasty with the lemon and some water like 1/8 cup of oil in 8 ounces of water . after a while straight downing olive oil gets rough on the conscious
A

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »
i rub olive oil on my johnson and dump it in the condom 4sex, its probably possible to reuse condoms with cleaning in olive oil

Thanks for the tip...That will save me lots of money... 8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2008, 06:51:02 AM »

I think my aunt used it on some of her old furniture also.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2008, 09:27:39 PM »
I think my aunt used it on some of her old furniture also.

I've heard stories that it can cure funky gums...

Jizzacked

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:51 PM »
found this on google...

http://www.oilpulling.com/

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2008, 08:20:06 AM »
found this on google...

http://www.oilpulling.com/

very good this is why i would puke after megadosing olive oils!!
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2008, 08:26:24 AM »
JF's goal should be to get his arms bigger than a 4 oz. bottle of olive oil.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2008, 08:34:34 AM »
Hey all, my first post.  I realize Im a noob but I suggest laying under your car when changing your oil and just drinking the old engine oil that comes out after removing the bolt from the oil pan....  Much cheaper than olive oil!  And its being green to the environment..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2008, 08:52:28 AM »
Hey all, my first post.  I realize Im a noob but I suggest laying under your car when changing your oil and just drinking the old engine oil that comes out after removing the bolt from the oil pan....  Much cheaper than olive oil!  And its being green to the environment..

terrible.  read around some more, develop a style, then post.
Deep Tissue Massage

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:26 AM »

Welcome to the board.  Big as a cock.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:36 AM »
DW, do you prefer Kilz primer or Zinsser?
i

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »
DW, do you prefer Kilz primer or Zinzer?
lol...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »
DW, do you prefer Kilz primer or Zinsser?

the falcon enjoys kilz ability to mask over mold and cover up grease on walls and celeings in kitchens of durham northcarolina
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »
the falcon enjoys kilz ability to mask over mold and cover up grease on walls and celeings in kitchens of durham northcarolina
ever go to any Wake Forest or UNC football games JF?

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »

ahh, brings back memories of my high school job, i hated painting but...kilz + poorly ventilated areas = nice buzzz
i

ASJChaotic

« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2008, 01:38:07 PM »
JF's goal should be to get his arms bigger than a 4 oz. bottle of olive oil.
hahahahahhaha  ;D
I thought I already slayed Falconism..........where are all these things coming from?  >:(
nothing like frying a falcon in olive oil  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »
ever go to any Wake Forest or UNC football games JF?

ive been to unc and duke games, but at my near christlike pure water bearing state nearly as fluid as water in the age of my aquarian aqualung , sitting on my ass and sweating isnt a good combo
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2008, 01:40:50 PM »
ahh, brings back memories of my high school job, i hated painting but...kilz + poorly ventilated areas = nice buzzz

painting is only fun when your high off of weed. otherwise its just a work/workout-sorta' , it certainly keeps the body legs and lower back limber and mobil and burning with attention/stress
A

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2008, 01:43:34 PM »
painting is only fun when your high off of weed. otherwise its just a work/workout-sorta' , it certainly keeps the body legs and lower back limber and mobil and burning with attention/stress

you're the exception to the rule DW, every painter I ever worked with was an alcoholic ;D
i

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2008, 01:53:14 PM »
you're the exception to the rule DW, every painter I ever worked with was an alcoholic ;D
everyone can be an exception we dont know where 'these' people dwell at every waking moment. they could be aliens on vacation disguised as alcholic painters as in a way to guide your perception at certain times to help you learn better is a possibility

if we only knew more than what we see from a distant we would find out many are aliens and not such simple alcoholics

just as a light flashes sixty times a second, and we only see a beam. hypothetically we could say our perception is xx and what we see is x ,its only a matter of adjustment that reveals a new world, a new being a vision.

A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
Re: I am megadosing OLIVE OIL aka epic knowledge HERE
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2008, 09:28:27 PM »
46 & 2 Just ahead of Me

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »
everyone can be an exception we dont know where 'these' people dwell at every waking moment. they could be aliens on vacation disguised as alcholic painters as in a way to guide your perception at certain times to help you learn better is a possibility

if we only knew more than what we see from a distant we would find out many are aliens and not such simple alcoholics

just as a light flashes sixty times a second, and we only see a beam. hypothetically we could say our perception is xx and what we see is x ,its only a matter of adjustment that reveals a new world, a new being a vision.

THANKS BRO