Author Topic: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992  (Read 19452 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »
  Ha ha ha...nice to get such an emotional response from Getbig's most closeted homosexual. ;D Hey, retard, you said and I quote:

"The criteria to decide the winner should be who's physique people want to have the most."

Guess what, moron? Most people don't want to look like Kevin and Shawn, because they are too big for the general public's stadard. So, once again, you are wrong - as usual. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

not quite as "emotional" as threatening to beat up somebody over little internet words ;)

you still haven't answered the question whcih makes me feel you are embarrassed about saying it, DO YOU STILL WANT TO BEAT ME UP?

it's not quite as embarrassing as being a drunk so just answer the question :)

has brad pitt and his incomplete physique stepped on a bodybuilding stage?  no

would more people including ND rather look like Mr. Levrone?  yes

stick to your "judging criteria" fatty, it has really helped bodybuilding progress in the public eye since lee haney's days ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2008, 06:35:42 PM »
not quite as "emotional" as threatening to beat up somebody over little internet words ;)

you still haven't answered the question whcih makes me feel you are embarrassed about saying it, DO YOU STILL WANT TO BEAT ME UP?

it's not quite as embarrassing as being a drunk so just answer the question :)

has brad pitt and his incomplete physique stepped on a bodybuilding stage?  no

would more people including ND rather look like Mr. Levrone?  yes

stick to your "judging criteria" fatty, it has really helped bodybuilding progress in the public eye since lee haney's days ::)

E

I would rather look like Kevin compared to Yates yes , do I think Kevin could , would or should have ever beat Dorian NO its that simple.

and I'd rather look like this than Levorne

suckmymuscle

« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »
has brad pitt and his incomplete physique stepped on a bodybuilding stage?  no

Irrelevant, since you claimed that bodybuilding contests should be decided by what physique the majority of people would like the have. The majority of people would like to have a physique like Pitt's in "Troy" or like Leo DiCaprio's, and not like Levrone's. for most people, Levrone is way, way too big.

would more people including ND rather look like Mr. Levrone?  yes

Ugh...he said Steve Reeves, and he barely looks like a bodybuilder by today's standards. Most people would rather look like Steve Reeves, yes, who had a physique far closer to Brad Pitt's in "Troy" rather than that of Levrone. ;)

You amuse me, imbecile. "My" judging criteria?! Ha ha...have you just arrived from Planet Crack? It is the I.F.B.B's criteria, you know, the organization that sanctions the Mr.Olympia contest and thus decides who walsk away with the title.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »
  Irrelevant, since you claimed that bodybuilding contests should be decided by what physique the majority of people would like the have. The majority of people would like to have a physique like Pitt's in "Troy" or like Leo DiCaprio's, and not like Levrone's. for most people, Levrone is way, way too big.

Ugh...he said Steve Reeves, and he barely looks like a bodybuilder by today's standards. Most people would rather look like Steve Reeves, yes, who had a physique far closer to Brad Pitt's in "Troy" rather than that of Levrone. ;)

You amuse me, imbecile. "My" judging criteria?! Ha ha...have you just arrived from Planet Crack? It is the I.F.B.B's criteria, you know, the organization that sanctions the Mr.Olympia contest and thus decides who walsk away with the title.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

brad pitt not being a bodybuilder makes your response irrelevant, and i do agree with the part of the judging criteria where it says all bodyparts must be fully developed and in proportion, this is where your stupid brad pitt argument fails fat boy ;)

bodybuilding has changed since the steve reeves days, all i'm saying is guys with bloated waistlines shouldn't be Mr. O

yes i know it's the ifbb's judging criteria, talk about fishing for ways to call me "stupid" eh you stinky drunk ;)

the judging criteria allowed bodybuilding to become a joke even to the people that once supported the sport

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
brad pitt not being a bodybuilder makes your response irrelevant, and i do agree with the part of the judging criteria where it says all bodyparts must be fully developed and in proportion, this is where your stupid brad pitt argument fails fat boy ;)

bodybuilding has changed since the steve reeves days, all i'm saying is guys with bloated waistlines shouldn't be Mr. O

yes i know it's the ifbb's judging criteria, talk about fishing for ways to call me "stupid" eh you stinky drunk ;)

the judging criteria allowed bodybuilding to become a joke even to the people that once supported the sport

E

Dorian didn't have a gut when he first won in 1992 and Kev didn't have won either but he got one though I suppose Yates is to blame for that as well? lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
Dorian didn't have a gut when he first won in 1992 and Kev didn't have won either but he got one though I suppose Yates is to blame for that as well? lol

large disgusting obliques in 92

no kid looks at those pics and says "i want to look like that some day" ;)

yes Mr. Levrone developed a gut, thanks to the judging criteria that chose yates and ruined bodybuilding

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »
large disgusting obliques in 92

no kid looks at those pics and says "i want to look like that some day" ;)

yes Mr. Levrone developed a gut, thanks to the judging criteria that chose yates and ruined bodybuilding

E

Thick obliques and a gut are two different things  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2008, 01:35:49 PM »
Thick obliques and a gut are two different things  ;)

yeah i know, he had the gut after 92 but the obliques were always large and shitty

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »
yeah i know, he had the gut after 92 but the obliques were always large and shitty

E

His obliques were fine in 92 and fine after that when tensed

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2008, 02:06:06 PM »
seems to me that ND is the only one being impartial whilst all the fanboys are being bitchy about Doz because he beat their masturbation material.

Under IFBB juddging criteria, which is long winded, complicated and boring, Yates is the clear winner. He has the most muscle and the best condition. the shape is also nowhere near as bad as the fanboys claim. it seems to me that you're confusing which bodybuilding you'd want to fill you with a gutful of cum, and who actually wins bodybuilding contests.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »

E

Ha ha ha ha...you are as dumb as you are gay. Wow. What has the fact that Brad Pitt is not a bodybuilder has to do with anything? You did state that bodybuilding contests should be judged by how people would like to look, and the bottom line is that most people would like to look like Brad Pitt and not like Levrone, who is way too big by the general public's standard. You are a seriously deluded moron if you think that having given the Sandow to Ke4vin would have made bodybuilding more popular with the mainstream. Guess what, Liberace? No, it wouldn't. so once again you are a moron and you can thank me latter for having corrected you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
seems to me that ND is the only one being impartial whilst all the fanboys are being bitchy about Doz because he beat their masturbation material.

Under IFBB juddging criteria, which is long winded, complicated and boring, Yates is the clear winner. He has the most muscle and the best condition. the shape is also nowhere near as bad as the fanboys claim. it seems to me that you're confusing which bodybuilding you'd want to fill you with a gutful of cum, and who actually wins bodybuilding contests.

Exactly , someone who gets it ! I used to base all my opinions on what I preferred and what I thought should/could/would win contests until I learned what did win contests

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »
His obliques were fine in 92 and fine after that when tensed

haha a Mr. Olympia shouldn't have to tense his obliques to look "fine"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »

funny how nd is not considered a fanboy of dorian when most of his enormous post count defends dorian ::)

could it be because you are a "fanboy" of dorian

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2008, 04:42:46 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha...you are as dumb as you are gay. Wow. What has the fact that Brad Pitt is not a bodybuilder has to do with anything? You did state that bodybuilding contests should be judged by how people would like to look, and the bottom line is that most people would like to look like Brad Pitt and not like Levrone, who is way too big by the general public's standard. You are a seriously deluded moron if you think that having given the Sandow to Ke4vin would have made bodybuilding more popular with the mainstream. Guess what, Liberace? No, it wouldn't. so once again you are a moron and you can thank me latter for having corrected you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gee i don't know you can't win Mr. O when you don't even step on stage ::)

again you show your poor reading comprehension skills, are you drinking again?  the judging criteria actually makes sense when it says a bodybuilders physique should show total development of all parts (NOT THE WAISTLINE ;)), pitt lacks everything and the fact that you keep up this stupid argument has me literally laughing out loud ;D ;D

i missed you ( not in the way you missed Mr. Levrone ;)), your posts are so entertaining, don't log in as "cigarretteman" ever again

bodybuilding had more fans before they started awarding bellybuilders like yates, why is that so hard for you to comprehend?  put down the bottle already  ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2008, 04:47:59 PM »
haha a Mr. Olympia shouldn't have to tense his obliques to look "fine"

E

yeah why tense your muscles at all lol why flex? that would be redundant in a bodybuilding contest lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »
yeah why tense your muscles at all lol why flex? that would be redundant in a bodybuilding contest lol

a Mr. Olympia should have tight looking obliques at all times

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2008, 05:11:16 PM »
a Mr. Olympia should have tight looking obliques at all times

E

Well looks like Kevin could never be Mr Olympia by your definition  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2008, 05:23:18 PM »
Well looks like Kevin could never be Mr Olympia by your definition  ;)

I've said numerous times that his 92 physique was his best and most marketable,

as for his later years, 99 was arguably his worst besides at that point they all had a gut like that, except for shawn

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2008, 05:41:51 PM »
I've said numerous times that his 92 physique was his best and most marketable,

as for his later years, 99 was arguably his worst besides at that point they all had a gut like that, except for shawn

E

1992 was most certainly not his best physique he was to depleted , his back pecs and legs were all down in size not his best combo at all .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2008, 06:18:04 PM »
1992 was most certainly not his best physique he was to depleted , his back pecs and legs were all down in size not his best combo at all .

yeah i know you like them big and bloated ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2008, 06:40:25 PM »
yeah i know you like them big and bloated ;)

E

No but 92 wasn't the best of Levrone and blame Momo for starting the bloated thread in bodybuilding and stop blaming Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »
I always thought that this shot from 92 was particularly funny because the winner is being owned by every single person onstage! LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »
gee i don't know you can't win Mr. O when you don't even step on stage ::)

again you show your poor reading comprehension skills, are you drinking again?  the judging criteria actually makes sense when it says a bodybuilders physique should show total development of all parts (NOT THE WAISTLINE ;)), pitt lacks everything and the fact that you keep up this stupid argument has me literally laughing out loud ;D ;D

i missed you ( not in the way you missed Mr. Levrone ;)), your posts are so entertaining, don't log in as "cigarretteman" ever again

bodybuilding had more fans before they started awarding bellybuilders like yates, why is that so hard for you to comprehend?  put down the bottle already  ;)

E

Wow...you are really dumb. :-X First you claim that Levrone should be Mr.Olympia because that's what the public wants to see. So when I reply to you that the general public regards both Dorian and Kevin equally grotesque and would much rather have the physique of Brad Pitt, you reply by saying that Brad Pitt is not a bodybuilder. No shit, dumbass, but what has this got to do with anything? It's still the physique people want to have, which makes your point about making Levrone Mr.Olympia to increase bodybuilding's popularity retarded. ;) And I don't log here with any other acccount, moron. This is my one and only account here. Unlike you, who changed your username like a bitch a dozen times. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »
I always thought that this shot from 92 was particularly funny because the winner is being owned by every single person onstage! LOL

Dorian owned my ass  ::)