Author Topic: would you dare to wear pink at the gym?  (Read 2563 times)

Grote Bink

• Getbig I
Re: would you dare to wear pink at the gym?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 03:33:20 AM »
This post is funny. In Europe we don't care about colours. Pink, purple, black, white, whatever. Everyone, hetero, gay or lesbian wears what he/she likes.
We only wear shorts less often and certainly tights are hardly used in the gym, while I have seen shorts and tights (short or long ones) in American gyms way more often.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 06:50:50 AM »

So.. I guess you like to advertise for this brand for free.  I mean  why not wear A&E like all the sheep in high school.

I've never worn it in my life in fact im pretty sure they dont even sell it in my country, I just know you 'anti-conformist' type, and the fact of the matter is, being one of those these days makes you a conformist.. if you know what I mean.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 06:57:08 AM »
I've never worn it in my life in fact im pretty sure they dont even sell it in my country, I just know you 'anti-conformist' type, and the fact of the matter is, being one of those these days makes you a conformist.. if you know what I mean.

It's funny... 5 years ago, you'd go to a club, and there would be ten guys all wearing the same "independent" T-shirt.  Irony defined.

Oki_Rej

• Getbig II
  • "I didn't work this hard to stay where I belong"
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
You have to wait until a pro does it first to make sure it's okay
;D
isn't there a pic of Cormier at Golds wearing pink socks?  Pink is the new Black