Author Topic: McCain Sets a New Record  (Read 3040 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: McCain Sets a New Record
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »
All of this is moot; McCain is the next Bob Dole.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 10:56:23 AM »
correct - msnbc does worship obama.
cnn plays it pretty straight.
fox demonizes obama about 4 times every hour.

As an average that seems to be fairly "even coverage", what a joke.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 11:07:14 AM »
Robert Morning Sky, half Apache and half Hopi "Indian," has authored two books: Guardians of the Grail  and
The Terra Papers. Mr. Morning Sky says that his grandfather found one of the creatures which survived the crash of an unusual aircraft near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. The creature, it is said, told Morning Sky's grandfather some secrets. In his book, The Terra Papers, Mr. Morning Sky reportedly claims a reptilian race from Orion, a constellation seen in the night sky, conquered Earth long ago and made us their property. Intermediaries between the reptilians and the humans were what is called the plutocracy. These "human servitors of the snake-people founded the Bank of England... to control the world by financial hocus-pocus." [7]

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
while staunchly liberal, i believe my own candidates should be held to the same standards as the other and will make mention of flip-flops as they come. Obama discussing israel was pretty bad.

that said, no one, left OR right, has a flip-flop litany like McCain's in recent times. he has surpassed everyone.

'Tis true. As a former McCain fan (as in late 90's), I've become totally dismayed over his lack of consistency these days.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »
240's full of shit. He's clearly an Obama man although he claims not to be. Everyday with the McCain stuff which is fine but just come clean 240. You're an Obama boy. Evidenced by how touchy you get when someone bashes your boy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »
Children 'born for sacrifice to Satan'
by David Taylor
Home Affairs Editor

CHILDREN are being secretly reared in Britain for sacrifice by Satanists, says a Government-backed expert.

Psychotherapist Valerie Sinason, who has been paid by the Department of Health to study adult survivors of alleged organised ritual abuse, said yesterday she was "completely convinced" Satanic abuse does occur.

She claimed to have evidence about children whose births were not officially registered being reared for abuse and sacrifice.

The scientist, who edited a clinical textbook on Satanist abuse after the controversies in Rochdale, the Orkneys and Nottingham in the early 1990s, has claimed previously to have evidence of at least 100 murders.

Her study of cases from nearly 40 psychiatrists, psychologists and mental health experts will claim that she has seen evidence of physical injuries in adult survivors, who tell of seeing people drugged and killed. She said that out of 76 patients she has seen at her London clinic, 46 claimed that they had witnessed the murder of children or adults.
The Department of Health yesterday stressed that it stood by the findings of a 1994 report which concluded there was organised abuse but that it was "not helpful or appropriate to call it Satanic".  Scotland Yard is carrying out its own research project into ritual abuse.
© Express Newspapers, 2000

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »
240's full of shit. He's clearly an Obama man although he claims not to be. Everyday with the McCain stuff which is fine but just come clean 240. You're an Obama boy. Evidenced by how touchy you get when someone bashes your boy.

Start an obama thread.  I'll happily jump in with my own thoughts on the question marks of his past, his lack of experience, his spend-happy ways, etc.

And if he flip-flops ten times in 15 days, I'll happily post that too.  I just haven't seen that article about him yet.  The anti-obama stuff I see is "Is there really a tape of his wife?" and "did he really wear no flag pin to the crapper last night?"

I prefer info of substance.  FOX news hasn't produced much.  It's all "is his ex-revened from his ex-church crazy?"

I want to hear about the candidates positions, and what they'll do to fix america.  I keep hearing 2 positions out of mccain, and I"m uncomfortale with that.  Bush was consistent in 2000.  In 2004 too.  Kerry?  Nope!