Author Topic: Best and Worst Posters on GetBig(Stark,Camel J def at the bottom of the list)  (Read 6605 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
BayGBM u are added
w

RZA

• Getbig IV
I'll take back something: this guy is not a Natural Idiot, he's gotta be working on it pretty hard to be that stupid. Did GH15 get you some alien juice that destroys brain cells by any chance? You're getting closer to Sharma every minute. You can soon fight him for the title of most retarded getbigger.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I'll take back something: this guy is not a Natural Idiot, he's gotta be working on it pretty hard to be that stupid. Did GH15 get you some alien juice that destroys brain cells by any chance? You're getting closer to Sharma every minute. You can soon fight him for the title of most retarded getbigger.
i couldnt undersatnd anything u said newbie...take a minute to spit the homo cum out of your mouth and learn to form an intelligent sentence
w

Stark

• Getbig V
i couldn't understand anything u said newbie...take a minute to spit the homo cum out of your mouth and learn to form an intelligent sentence

So you are putting BayGBM on teh "cool" list and than make derogatory comments about his sexuality?

Waht you want in fact is to become the most hated playa here on getbig but let me tell you this my christianmeltalyretarded friend it's an archivment you have to work hard for.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

So you are putting BayGBM on teh "cool" list and than make derogatory comments about his sexuality?

Waht you want in fact is to become the most hated playa here on getbig but let me tell you this my christianmeltalyretarded friend it's an archivment you have to work hard for.
oh is he gay or something? no big deal
w

Stark

• Getbig V
oh is he gay or something? no big deal

ORLY??? hahahahaha oh brother ::)

kid

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
stark would it make u happy if u were on the best list and no one got put on the worst list??
w

Stark

• Getbig V
stark would it make u happy if u were on the best list and no one got put on the worst list??

absolutly not I like my rightful place as one of the most anoying and hated people on this board.
Somebody got to do it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
No offense, but you haven't been here long enough.  You do not yet have the needed institutional memory to compile a list like this.  How many of the other forums on getbig do you read?  And how many private messages have you exchanged with members here.  Some of the best posts on this board occur via private messages.

Well maybe for you bay ;)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne

Congratulations, n00b...  you managed to create a "best poster" list that closely resembles my "worst poster" list.  ::)

hahahhahah

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
hahahhahah
where is this worst poster list
w

Stark

• Getbig V

I be honest here, I would pay Bay a lot of money to get some of his PM's posted, he must
have some legenday shit in his PM box :D

RZA

• Getbig IV
where is this worst poster list

OMG! Go get a brain transplant fast.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
OMG! Go get a brain transplant fast.
haha classic rza
w

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
2008 beatch.
Spirit of Truth

BayGBM

• Getbig V

I be honest here, I would pay Bay a lot of money to get some of his PM's posted, he must
have some legenday shit in his PM box :D

You don't know the half of it!  ;D

958 messages and counting.

Hollandpower

• Getbig I
So sweet.....tryin' to make new friends via internet... ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
You don't know the half of it!  ;D

958 messages and counting.

did you delete some? I have 619 and was expecting you having a lot more, especially since you have that guy
in the sex board (the one that keeps pestering you to post more pics ;D ).
Reading your responds you can nearly see that you get a bit frosty when replying to him, something I haven't
seen with you ever ;)

Funny ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
did you delete some? I have 619 and was expecting you having a lot more, especially since you have that guy
in the sex board (the one that keeps pestering you to post more pics ;D ).
Reading your responds you can nearly see that you get a bit frosty when replying to him, something I haven't
seen with you ever ;)

Funny ;D

I have deleted a few... but the most interesting ones do not come via PM; they come directly via email.  Maybe they are afraid that the getbig mods can access my PM so they email me directly (I don't know if they can or not).  My email address is in my profile.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I have deleted a few... but the most interesting ones do not come via PM; they come directly via email.  Maybe they are afraid that the getbig mods can access my PM so they email me directly (I don't know if they can or not).  My email address is in my profile.

thanks!
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
I have deleted a few... but the most interesting ones do not come via PM; they come directly via email.  Maybe they are afraid that the getbig mods can access my PM so they email me directly.  My email address is in my profile.

Come on post some, pretty please ;)

thanks!

:D

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan

Congratulations, n00b...  you managed to create a "best poster" list that closely resembles my "worst poster" list.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The best poster list sucks but I'm going to have to agree on Stark being nominated for Getbig's shittiest.

Stark

• Getbig V
The best poster list sucks but I'm going to have to agree on Stark being nominated for Getbig's shittiest.

come on now man, what have i ever done to you  :'(  :-\

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
then its decided, stark is getbig's worst poster ever...probably since the board was created...
w