Author Topic: Do it bother you now that we sexually abuse prisoners?  (Read 1865 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Are you proud to be an American now that we sexually abuse prisoners?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 06:38:31 AM »
Our military is sexually abusing the women in our armed forces and people act as if it doesn't happen.
This is something that I didn't just read. This is from 2 different x girlfriends who had unbairable stories on
how high ranking officers do what they do then transfer if there is a stink.
My say so is anyone who gets sexually abused is worse off then they were before.
Life is not fair I agree but sexual abuse WELL some people wish they were dead after it happened.

Prisoners, well look at it this way.
If that prisoner gets out of jail from being sexually abused I know people
Wish that on them
But I would not want that time bomb on the street
Would You?

We're a microcosm of society, yeah rapes happen and 9 out of 10 times its delt with. The rate of people getting away with it is much lower then outside. Also welcome to the english language.
L

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Do it bother you now that we sexually abuse prisoners?
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 10:20:04 AM »
When people are caught abusing in in American prisons is it legal?  Do they get punished if caught? 

Are these guards and or system getting punished for sexually abusing, torturing, and imprisoning people without charge?

Your argument pretty much falls apart like a dried up weathered burlap bag you find in a field.

Um maybe you've noticed that this is an ongoing problem and is considered to be the norm in a lot of Prisons.

So I would say people are not getting punished.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Do it bother you now that we sexually abuse prisoners?
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 10:30:01 AM »
Um maybe you've noticed that this is an ongoing problem and is considered to be the norm in a lot of Prisons.

So I would say people are not getting punished.

But it is against the law and if people get caught they get charged and punished.

The difference is , these acts are not against the law and these people are not being punished for torturing or sexually abusing prisoners.

Why are you failing to see the distinction?