Author Topic: TREY BREWER 5TH!!!  (Read 6682 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: TREY BREWER 5TH!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »
He looked good in the 2005 teen nats.  I think if he even just looked the same this time out as he did at the Excalibur he would have placed higher.

No shit Sherlock.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »
No shit Sherlock.

You are 2323IQ points too stupid to understand his sophisticated and original observations!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »
2005..........c`mon Matt,he also might have looked good in 2003,who knows??

If he looked like last year,yes,he would have probably fared better,but every prep is different and this year he screwed things up.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52:32 PM »

If he looked like last year,yes,he would have probably fared better,but every prep is different and this year he screwed things up.

How dare you talk to him directly you inferior not a Mensa member!
Shame on you! To the cellar!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »

He had potential in 2005 though and I don't think it would be wrong of someone to say that.  Although he was over-hyped, much Alex Fedorov was.

I don't see why he would have regressed.  It doesn't just look like he came in off, but that he actually lost muscle.  The only thing I can think of is that he started dieting too late given how fat he got in the off-season.  Not only did it relegate him to a lower placing but it must be terribly unhealthy.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »
He had potential in 2005 though and I don't think it would be wrong of someone to say that.  Although he was over-hyped, much Alex Fedorov was.

I don't see why he would have regressed.  It doesn't just look like he came in off, but that he actually lost muscle.  The only thing I can think of is that he started dieting too late given how fat he got in the off-season.  Not only did it relegate him to a lower placing but it must be terribly unhealthy.

I guess your immense IQ haven't noticed that he have no back (like everyone noticed and know that its a must for a present day BB) which is enough to destroy him....I wish I was a Mensa boy too so I could see details as good as you!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
I guess your immense IQ haven't noticed that he have no back (like everyone noticed and know that its a must for a present day BB) which is enough to destroy him....I wish I was a Mensa boy too so I could see details as good as you!

He is also only like 20 isn't he (or is that 19)?  ;D  He can bring it up in time.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »
He is also only like 20 isn't he (or is that 19)?  ;D  He can bring it up in time.

Yeah since he is so tiny now...he got tons to grow ...its have nothing to do with his genetics...every bodybuilder we know brought up a completely non existent body part after he noticed it.. ::)

I wish I had 200IQ so I would be so smart that logic and experience won't effect me anymore  ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »
He is Livin the Dream Baby. ::)