Author Topic: This is the type of physique I strive for.  (Read 140317 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: This is the type of physique I strive for.
« Reply #450 on: January 08, 2023, 01:02:18 AM »
Mike Millen is a 67-year-old grandad. I wouldn't mind having a physique like his, but then I'm 78,  so it probably is not going to happen no matter how fit I am.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: January 08, 2023, 09:39:56 AM »
Mike Millen is a 67-year-old grandad. I wouldn't mind having a physique like his, but then I'm 78,  so it probably is not going to happen no matter how fit I am.

He is on the short side and has a tiny frame. He'd look like nothing in clothes.

Although I haven't seen a recent picture of you, I'd argue your physique in clothes is more impressive (no homo) because of your frame. A little safety fat at your age is fine.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #452 on: January 08, 2023, 11:48:12 AM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol

Goudy editing his post out is the icing on the cake  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: January 08, 2023, 12:57:07 PM »
Goudy editing his post out is the icing on the cake  ;D

Did he really?  Ouch!  That’s a self owning. :'(

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #454 on: January 08, 2023, 01:19:26 PM »
Mine would be Hemsworth in the last Thor movie. I could probably get close to emulating it now but I’m not disciplined enough to diet. I’d like to get it together just once before I get too old to do it.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
irongearco.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: January 09, 2023, 01:33:10 AM »
He is on the short side and has a tiny frame. He'd look like nothing in clothes.

Although I haven't seen a recent picture of you, I'd argue your physique in clothes is more impressive (no homo) because of your frame. A little safety fat at your age is fine.

Thanks. My hips aren't as wide as his and I am broader than he is across the chest and shoulders, but his delts are more muscular and his abs more noticeable. Although it isn't part of his physique, his face is much more wrinkled than mine.

Most of my life all I wanted was to get bigger. These days I prefer being lean. My skin wishes I'd make up my mind so it knows whether to shrink or stretch. LOL! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #457 on: January 09, 2023, 01:58:20 AM »

He`s no wes,though he is my age!!  :)