Author Topic: GH15 revealed, Didnt take a rocket scientist  (Read 7469 times)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 revealed, Didnt take a rocket scientist
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 08:13:09 AM »
its dennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnis jameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeees :P

manfredou

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »
i vote for mostafa mohammed  8)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 03:03:12 PM »
im still thinking its dennis james... 8)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »
Once again, a thread that promises to reveal GH15's true identity.. and once again it becomes a stupid guessing game. I'm starting to wonder why someone of my considerable intellect is even reading such nonsense. I was only curious to see if the jackass was really an IFBB Pro, but I guess I'll have to wait untill the next stupid "GH15 is...." post to once again find out that no one obviously knows. This shit is getting old.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
Once again, a thread that promises to reveal GH15's true identity.. and once again it becomes a stupid guessing game. I'm starting to wonder why someone of my considerable intellect is even reading such nonsense. I was only curious to see if the jackass was really an IFBB Pro, but I guess I'll have to wait untill the next stupid "GH15 is...." post to once again find out that no one obviously knows. This shit is getting old.

Meltdown.  Oh and you might try checking back after July 13th too. 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »
Why?? What happens then...is it some Mystical Summer Equinox? Or is that that the second coming of The God of Hormones, predicted by Nostradamus and revealed in the Book of Revelations? Will some other idiot step with irrefutable proof of who Gh15 actually is only to finally show once again,,that along with knowing virtually nothing about life, bodybuilding,business, nutrition, or anything else of even minor relevence,,they also don't have a clue who their Steroid "Guru" actually is.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »
its gonna be something like

gh15

is

dennis james!!!!!!!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »
ha

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »
Why?? What happens then...is it some Mystical Summer Equinox? Or is that that the second coming of The God of Hormones, predicted by Nostradamus and revealed in the Book of Revelations? Will some other idiot step with irrefutable proof of who Gh15 actually is only to finally show once again,,that along with knowing virtually nothing about life, bodybuilding,business, nutrition, or anything else of even minor relevence,,they also don't have a clue who their Steroid "Guru" actually is.

just send a pm to 'magruder411' he will let you know.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »

Nah he's just taking a break from posting 'til then is all; in remembrance of Tim Russert's untimely passing.   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2008, 04:57:11 PM »
Nah he's just taking a break from posting 'til then is all; in remembrance of Tim Russert's untimely passing.   

Or on vacation paying BigBobs a visit

who knows?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2008, 08:02:19 AM »
Or on vacation paying BigBobs a visit

who knows?

you would know , youre verry close to bigbobs and was a card carrying team nasser member

You mean bigbobs never told you that "G" was nasser? ouch !!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »
I'm starting to wonder why someone of my considerable intellect is even reading such nonsense.

hahahahahahahahaha sorry for wasting your time einstein  ::)

why are you on a bodybuilding board like getbig at all if you have 'considerable intellect'  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2008, 09:11:55 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha sorry for wasting your time einstein  ::)

why are you on a bodybuilding board like getbig at all if you have 'considerable intellect'  ::)
Well, I was being somewhat humorous there, but truth be told I feel there are a few rare individuals that have the ability to combine  superior physical and mental development. Much more impressive that only having one or the other. And this board can be occasionally a source of amusement, even for an intelligent person. But you have to admit, these thread where they go, "Gh15 really is...." and then you read it to find out that you're supposed to guess once again..it gets pretty stupid. I mean, I really need to know the identity of some clown who constantly reminds us that if we're not on truckloads of Androgens, Gh, IGF1, and insulin, there's really no point in lifting at all.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2008, 12:15:48 PM »
I feel there are a few rare individuals that have the ability to combine  superior physical and mental development.

thank you, its not easy for me to do this but i manage. :)
175lbs by 31st July