Author Topic: Top 10 best workout songs  (Read 5123 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Top 10 best workout songs
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »
  ill pay for music from soembody like john legend, jack johnson, beck, mars volta... people who dont make a ton of money but have a ton of talent.....   people ill just steal their shit... guys like kanye west...already make tons of money, dont have much real talent they just have talented people behind them..

good thinking.

john legend, whos debut album went multiplatinum is in desperate need of some cash.

so is beck, his album mellow gold only went double platinum  :( (2 million copies or more)
Z

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »
Never downloaded a song or album in my life. Every CD I own I bought.

I have been a diehard metalhead since the very early 80s and support the artists who write, perform and record the music I enjoy. Period.

A couple of years ago I bought the members of Decapitated dinner when the band rolled through town. They were tired and hungry and almost dead broke. They were friendly and genuinely appreciative of my support ... so I bought them dinner. Dudes didn't have a crew and, as a death metal group, weren't raking in the money. It was my pleasure to help. All the way from Poland to play the music they love to their small fan base and I am not gonna buy them food when I learn they're halfways starving?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 02:44:54 PM »
What about spongle?

what ius spongle

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 02:48:21 PM »
Never downloaded a song or album in my life. Every CD I own I bought.

I have been a diehard metalhead since the very early 80s and support the artists who write, perform and record the music I enjoy. Period.

A couple of years ago I bought the members of Decapitated dinner when the band rolled through town. They were tired and hungry and almost dead broke. They were friendly and genuinely appreciative of my support ... so I bought them dinner. Dudes didn't have a crew and, as a death metal group, weren't raking in the money. It was my pleasure to help. All the way from Poland to play the music they love to their small fan base and I am not gonna buy them food when I learn they're halfways starving?

ha that's awesome :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »
good thinking.

john legend, whos debut album went multiplatinum is in desperate need of some cash.

so is beck, his album mellow gold only went double platinum  :( (2 million copies or more)
sorry i dont know album sales numbers and i dont listen to the radio so i dont know these things

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »
sorry i dont know album sales numbers and i dont listen to the radio so i dont know these things

i know what you meant  ;)
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »
what ius spongle

oh wow when you are into Trance you're in for a treat, download are you spongled...it's very very good and very unusual

This is the life of DMT (i'm not sure if you know what DMT is but read it up ;) it's good stuff)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »
oh wow when you are into Trance you're in for a treat, download are you spongled...it's very very good and very unusual

This is the life of DMT (i'm not sure if you know what DMT is but read it up ;) it's good stuff)

all drugs
Z

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 03:00:16 PM »

everyone entitled to own opiion tho to me that terrible

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »
Good mix of hard rock and Japanese classic folk.

Its the theme of NARUTO.

yeah amazing theme really good for working out  Naruto rules
TEAM WOLF

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 03:44:19 AM »
I've been listening to alot of SunnO lately.  As far as the gym usually some old school grindcore or swedish death metal.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 04:36:42 AM »