Author Topic: Beautiful Woman rule the world!!!  (Read 7497 times)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
Re: Beautiful Woman rule the world!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2008, 06:18:07 AM »
how many? Ok let's say you are ubergoodlooking and you have meet over 200 beautiful woman long enough that you can make a statement about their intelligence.
200 is what? 00000000000.1 % of all the beautiful woman on this planet? or even less?

Leave alone the fact that some of the woman might not be considered beautiful by everybody, that really makes your statement rather bullshit right?

What you want to say instead (and this is the translation of your original post) is this:

Hi,

There is this wonderful and well spirited Woman in my building were i work, I like her very much and I think she is very goodlooking, today I asked her out and she told me that she doesn't date skinny guys. :(
And now i'm mad.

Haha!  Genius.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »
ugly girls fuck more than beautiful woman otherwise there wouldnt be so many ugly kids.

that's actually a good point

E
E

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »
that's actually a good point

E

It also depends on the father. Kids will usually look like either the mother or father.

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2008, 09:31:01 AM »
"If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like Gas 'n Sip GetBig on a Saturday night Friday afternoon, completely alone, drinking beers trolling threads, no women anywhere?"

"By choice, man. Conscious choice."

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2008, 09:35:23 AM »
real

And that's not even the worst shot that can be found.