Author Topic: Would you rather propagate your DNA with a female that will give you offspring  (Read 4575 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
i bet that was a good fuck tho huh ?

Jesus raped me and came on my face.   it tasted like chicken :-[ 

Alex23

No, because IQ drops several points for Mulattos...

Define "Mulatos"... most african-american have many "white" gene encounters in their bloodline.

Nevertheless, I take sane black over schizo &  bi polar white.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Jesus raped me and came on my face.   it tasted like chicken :-[ 
raped you? come on, we both know it was consensual.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Define "Mulatos"... most african-american have many "white" gene encounters in their bloodline.

I wouldn't go for miscegenation myself but by Mulatto I mean the Obama sort.
I hate the State.

Alex23

I wouldn't go for miscegenation myself but by Mulatto I mean the Obama sort.

Obama turned you to be a pretty intelligent specimen. Do you deny that 'Deicide'?

The Master

• Getbig V

Mulattos still have lower IQ. It has even been shown (although the validity can be discussed) that black mothers and white fathers achieves a less intelligent offspring than white mothers and black fathers.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Mulattos still have lower IQ. It has even been shown (although the validity can be discussed) that black mothers and white fathers achieves a less intelligent offspring than white mothers and black fathers.

Word.
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Most mulattos take to their black side more(like bad behavior, crime)

Most american blacks are mixed with whites, yet they're worse than africans from my experience

Alex23

Most mulattos take to their black side more(like bad behavior, crime)

Most american blacks are mixed with whites, yet they're worse than africans from my experience

'Worse' in what way? More ciminalized?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
'Worse' in what way? More ciminalized?

Yeah, along with poor work ethic.

While African people are some of the nicest people you could meet

Obama is a huge exception of course. having met plenty of mulattos, I'd say most consider themselves black and not mixed as someone like Tiger Woods does

Alex23

Yeah, along with poor work ethic.

While African people are some of the nicest people you could meet

Obama is a huge exception of course. having met plenty of mulattos, I'd say most consider themselves black and not mixed as someone like Tiger Woods does

That's a lot of prejudice coming from you.

By experience the worst work ethic I've seen are northern africans (Tunisian Morrocan, Algerian, Egyptian...) and Middle Eastern in general. Seems like Hypocrisy and lying is part of their genes or something.

Christian Lebanese aren't like that for some reason. Maybe it's religious. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
That's a lot of prejudice coming from you.

By experience the worst work ethic I've seen arenorthern african (Tunisian Morrocan, Algerian) and Middle Eastern in general. Seems like Hypocrisy and lying is part of their genes or something.

Christian Lebanese aren't like that for some reason. Maybe it's religious. 

It's just subjective observation. Same with your observations about Middle Easterners, which I happen to agree with  ;D I grade everyone pretty hard, so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong if I'm hating with equal opportunity  ;)

IRL, I give everyone the benefit for the doubt

The Master

• Getbig V
In the future there will be robots.

Alex23

In the future there will be robots.

Should we wait and mate with them instead?

Alex23

It's just subjective observation. Same with your observations about Middle Easterners, which I happen to agree with  ;D I grade everyone pretty hard, so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong if I'm hating with equal opportunity  ;)
IRL, I give everyone the benefit for the doubt

A 'Sucessful human being' is more than just and IQ, I've seen "smart people" doing shit with their lives and "not so talented buddies" calling me recently to tell me they just wrapped up their residency. Of all races and all colors.

Blacks = crack babies and fetal alcohol syndrom didn't help, just a hunch.

The Master

• Getbig V

Should we wait and mate with them instead?

Most likely us humans will also be part "technology", namely nanobot augmentation, genetic augmentation (well, still human but artificially induced changes) and so on. So mating in 40 years will for many be mating with a "part robot". 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
A 'Sucessful human being' is more than just and IQ, I've seen "smart people" doing shit with their lives and "not so talented buddies" calling me recently to tell me they just wrapped up their residency. Of all races and all colors.

IQ as a predictor of factors such as crime, academic achievement might not always work well for individuals, but it is VERY accurate for huge "IQ-groups".

Alex23

Most likely us humans will also be part "technology", namely nanobot augmentation, genetic augmentation (well, still human but artificially induced changes) and so on. So mating in 40 years will for many be mating with a "part robot". 8)

Will we be a "type 1" civilization by then?

Alex23

IQ as a predictor of factors such as crime, academic achievement might not always work well for individuals, but it is VERY accurate for huge "IQ-groups".

Define 'Huge'?

The Master

• Getbig V

Will we be a "type 1" civilization by then?

Gayer than you reading Michio Kaku or similar authors 8)

Alex23

Gayer than you reading Michio Kaku or similar authors 8)

Gayer than you claiming to have / read many of his books 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
Gayer than you claiming to have / read many of his books 8)

Gayer than you thinking Debussey = able to read and write when it has a 53 IQ :o

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV

Gayer than you thinking Debussey = able to read and write when it has a 53 IQ :o

hahahaha

about the thread... my bro is really smart

he gor 145 on his iq test... i got a little over 100  :P :P

he always tells me he wants to have my body for a week cause girls are more attracted to me than to him... so i would go for the bb genetics  8)

The Master

• Getbig V
hahahaha

about the thread... my bro is really smart

he gor 145 on his iq test... i got a little over 100  :P :P

he always tells me he wants to have my body for a week cause girls are more attracted to me than to him... so i would go for the bb genetics  8)

You = about 2 times as smart as Debussey and your brother = 3 times minus 14 IQ points as smart  :'(

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
You = about 2 times as smart as Debussey and your brother = 3 times minus 14 IQ points as smart  :'(

in all seriousness you are pretty smart dude...

yeah, the best thing about having a nerd as your little bro is

GO DO MY HOMEWORK... and he is happy with my homework.. not even a hassle for him ;D