Author Topic: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day  (Read 106818 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 09:22:02 PM »
Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 11:07:38 AM
please post more pics of matt m please...his body is quite good and hard

holy shit!!!! great gimmick, very great gimmick  ;D

This list will be updated. This will keep track of all of natfag83''s gay posts and trolling attempts as well as his lies

Thanks to natfag83 for providing  a convenient sticky for his own outing.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »
This list will be updated. This will keep track of all of natfag83''s gay posts and trolling attempts as well as his lies

Thanks to natfag83 for providing  a convenient sticky for his own outing.

Just keep us updated, why would anyone want the guy to be outed?  :D

Let him be  8)
follow the arrows

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 09:27:23 PM »
Just keep us updated, why would anyone want the guy to be outed?  :D

Let him be  8)

and ruin my fun at watching him squirm and deny?

Surely you jest ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:04 PM »
and ruin my fun at watching him squirm and deny?

Surely you jest ;D
but u're risking ruining the fun of reading his posts in the first place.

Surely you can't be that selfish  >:(
follow the arrows

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »
but u're risking ruining the fun of reading his posts in the first place.

Surely you can't be that selfish  >:(

Just sent you the explanation

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »
on the way to 1000 views...updates coming this weekend

p.s.-dreadlord-go away now
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2008, 03:43:38 AM »
on the way to 1000 views...updates coming this weekend

p.s.-dreadlord-go away now

Aww... is Don getting upset that his gaybuddy has been exposed?
poor naturalfag83- living in the world of lies and delusion
Too ashamed to post his mancee's pic
Living the nightmare ;D

People are viewing this thread to see the evidence against you gaytroll. Congratulations on providing this sticky for your own outing  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »
today i made some great home fries for breakfast...they came out a bit hard though...i may need to cook them longer...they hit the spot...my friend don says the secret to good homefries is really coating the pan with enough oil and really getting them browned and blackened...before don had his occilating fan accident he was an amazing chef at a popular restauant here in town...now he owns his own catering business and has many people working for him...he has done quite well for himself...someday i hope to have the success don has had...i consider myself lucky to have him as a good friend...there are defintely times where i truly need his friendship to help lift me above the pain of the day

w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 09:16:04 PM »

Ha ha ha

Yet another pathetic post about naturalfag83's gay life. By his own admission he's living in an insect infested hovel with a broken AC. Driving around in a broken crap car. Living the gay dream with Don who is having second thoughts about marrying him.

Thanks for bringing some much needed hilarity to getbig natfag83.  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »
today i was driving through the red light district on my way to the supermarket and i noticed a homeless man laying on the side of the road by a trash can, covered in filth, looking passed out and down in his luck...he reminded me of dreadlord...i can picture u dreadlord...broken down, desparate, homeless, laying in the streets by a bistro hoping to catch the reflection in a window of someone using the internet on their phone..hoping they would be on getbig so u could see my posts...but alas, no luck...so u try and pull yourself together to look half way decent, and u drag yourself into an internet cafe to try and log onto here to stalk me, but sadly the management wants no part of u and throws u out on your face...as u hit the sidewalk your pocket rips open and your loose change rolls everywhere, and you fall into your shopping cart filled with bottles and cans...your meager possessions go everywhere, and u pray to god that your life will change...you think to yourself, why oh why did imy life have to go like this...as u lay on the ground i pour yet another glass of wine into my glass as i dine with my fiancee in our house
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 08:58:39 PM »
today i was driving through the red light district on my way to the supermarket and i noticed a homeless man laying on the side of the road by a trash can, covered in filth, looking passed out and down in his luck...he reminded me of Don...i can picture myself...broken down, desparate, homeless, laying in the streets by a bistro hoping to catch the reflection in a window of someone using the internet on their phone..hoping they would be on getbig so u could see my posts...but alas, no luck...so u try and pull yourself together to look half way decent, and u drag yourself into an internet cafe to try and log onto here to stalk me, but sadly the management wants no part of u and throws u out on your face...as u hit the sidewalk your pocket rips open and your loose change rolls everywhere, and you fall into your shopping cart filled with bottles and cans...your meager possessions go everywhere, and u pray to god that your life will change...you think to yourself, why oh why did imy life have to go like this...as u lay on the ground i pour yet another glass of wine into my glass as i dine with my fiancee in our house

In your home infested with roaches and other assorted insects. You must be truly jealous that I and all others on getbig have a better life than you. After all we don't have to claim to have imaginary fiancee's to cover up latent homosexuality like you do. Your car is busted you have no working appliances in your home and you're talking about wine?  Oh ..maybe you mean the whining that you do. with your fiancee' Don.

Look at ya- sitting in the pool of your own lies and shame while the walls crumble around you. Running to the galleria everytime you get exposed. Too ashamed to look in the mirror to see the cowardly pathetic caricature staring back at you. If you weren't so stupid I could almost feel sorry for you...almost.
You're so easily owned

Ha ha ha :D :D :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »
Hello friends, i am very sorry for the lack of updates here, but i have been beyone busy with life right now...i just got through training a new employee, and i recently gained another client on top of my already packed clientelle. I always hear stories about how hectic planning for a wedding can be, but i never quite grasped the reality of it all. Thankfully my fiancee is doing most of the planning, but i still need to contribute a bit. We also have no idea what our wedding song will be...I want Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden, but Krystal wants Always and Forver by Shinia Twain(sp?) But hopefully we will come to a decision soon. I am very happy with the menu we are going to have...Im glad sushi was an option,and i know a lot of the guests will appreciate it!

Today was so weird. I just came out of the supplement store w/ protein powder and my vitamins, and I rested in my car a bit because I was tired. Well I had my driver's seat reclined backwards, and as I started to fade off to sleep I glanced out my window and noticed my car was rolling backwards!! Dear god, what was going on! I freaked out and jammed my foot on the brake but nothing happened...then I realized my car wasnt on, and my car wasnt moving! The car next to me had backed out and for some reason i thought i was rolling away! Very weird!

Later when i got home i sat in my office chair and tried to do some paperwork...but i was feeling very sleepy and tired...so i went to sit on my sofa for a bit, and the next thing i know i was fading in and out of sleep...finally i woke myself up and watched some tv and during a commerical i glanced out my window and noticed some people walking by my car and looking into it...now i got a bit upset because i did not know what they were doing...then i go to window to get closer look and they are indeed looking in windshild and now touching my car...so i open window and yell out at them to get the hell away from my car...they go away but then i look in my driveway and i see my car parked there and then i realize that was not my car they were touching-so then i think im glad they not touch my car but why they touch that car? Then i remember seeing a "for sale" sign in window of that car so i figure thats why they look...then i get nervous thinking maybe they get mad at me for yelling at them and they come back and egg my house...so now im a bit nervous about that

After that i decide to go into my backyard and relax on my patio for a bit...as i lay in my law chair i feel very realxed but then i feel a crawling feeling on my right calf and i see some ants on my leg...i get freak out and try to shake off but they not get off...now its starting to hurt and im freaking out and then i take my fist and smash them hard and now they are gone...as i lay back in myc ahir i look up at the clouds and notice they move very fast...but then i see airplane flying very close to ground and i get nervous and i hope airplane not crash...but then suddenly i hear a hose spraying a tool shed and i look at my tool shed but no hose and then i wake up and realize this was a dream...or was it...im really not sure...maybe ants did not attack me so i lay back on my chair and i think it seem like i forget something and i remember i am cooking rice in my kitchen and it should be done soon...so i go into kitchen and rice is done and perfect...so i put into tupperware and i feel happy that i have clean carbs for my work day tommorow...now i notice my toilet is running and it is aggrivating me...i try to fix it but it will not work...i will have to research on web what to do...then my cell phone ring and it is my fiancee and she wants me to go out to dinner tommorow night-but i tell her i was susposed to help my friend don install his treadmill into his condo so we fought a bit but then decided i could levae work early and help don then we could go out after

more updates coming later
i need to go do something now
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 02:26:30 AM »
lol. Yelling at the people looking at the car. Sounds like an eventful day for you brother.

Good post, take care  8)
No doubt about it...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »
wow 705 views-my dream of a 1000 views on a thread about my life is slowly coming true-i thank u all so much from the bottom of my heart

times have been good lately friends
work is going well and i was talking to my boss the other day and he mentioned i should be getting a raise soon...this is great news

well i may have gotten ahead of myself in saying everything has been going well...i have had some issues in my apartment...i have a pile of old rags in my living room that i keep for cleaning up spills and messes etc and my fiancee saw them for the 1st time and flipped out on me saying i live in filth and that my apartment is a broken down mess...we got into an arguement and the final message i yelled at her was that its my life and i can live it any friggin way i want...every house had stuff in it that needs to be fixed...everyone has skeletons in their closet...as long as it dont affect your everyday life then u are good

i also have had some issues w/ coworkers and friends
let me start w/ work issues
we are allowed to go out for lunch-we get about 40 minutes...well my lazy coworker asked me to cover her shift cuz she had to run home to get something after her lunch break...well long story short she was gone for 2 hours and i had to stay longer after my shift was over...of course i told my boss and she of course got fired...sweet payback for the time she ratted me taking home paper towels, food and utensils from the staff kitchen...she started freaking out and melting down and crying-well fuck her-dont mess up and break the rules when u know the consequences...im a bit worried she may try to get revenge on me cuz she knows a lot of bad things i have done at work and in my personal life so im hoping she knows better than to try and get revenge-revenge is for losers and karma will always have the last laugh

i have had an issue w/ my friend don-we were susposed to go out for sushi the other night-and i was under the impression he was paying cuz i have payed the past 6 times we went there-so fast forward to when the bill comes and he doesnt even make an effort to pay-so i ask him if he could please chip in but he tells me he doesnt have any cash on him and he doesnt want to use his credit card-so i pay for meal but on the way home we get in a fight cuz i call him out on his bullshit and people dont like when they are called out...i was pretty angry and felt like punching him but luckily i kept my cool and no blows were thrown...i called him a few hours after and we talked about it and he agreed to pay next meal-but im not sure i want to go out w/ him again...so we shall see
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »
You're breaking up with Don? I knew the marriage plans weren't going to well.
I hear JT is still available and looking
 :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
830 views-oh my goodness-1000 on the way

look for new update this weekend-ive got to get some stuff off my chest
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »
wat a shitty day...update nlater today
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 06:43:09 PM »
Ive had such a crappy day today-seems like one thing after the other happened

my morning started off okay and i went to the deli to get my whole wheat chicken wrap w/ advocado and lettuce tomato mustard-the wait was kinda long but im used to it in that place...so im waiting at the light to pull out of the parking lot and turn right...and right as the light turns green i begin to turn right and i see this dude start to cross the road right in front of me...well i have to slam on the brakes cuz i could have hit him and he looks at me and says "schmuck"-that pissed me off so i yelled back at him fuck you and held my middle finger high in the sky as i leaned on the horn and drove away

sso im on my way to work and i decide to go down a road i dont go down much-so im going kind fast and the light turns yellow red as i go under it...so what am i susposed to do?? stop in the middle of intersection?? hell no..but then i notice a cop car watching me and as im sitting at the red light down the road i see the cop in right lane next to me approaching-so i roll down my passenger window in anticipation and he looks at me and goes "youre gonna stop next time right sir?" so i go yes sir...and he drives away

so i get to work 4 minutes late and i park and get inside the fitness center where im working the desk today-no clients until later-so like 4 hours go by and i realize i forgot all my stuff in my car...lunch, protein  powder aminos etc

so im swearing to myself and cussing up a storm and i go back out to my car which when i open the doors feels like an oven inside and im pissed cuz this is second time i leave my supps in the hot car

so the day wraps up at work and i leave work and im begin my drive home but now i notice my car is making that trrrrrrr noise even louder when i turn the wheel now and i notice the whole car feels shaky when im driivng-im guessing its got somehting to do with ball joint?? just what i need now is another repair-i still ahvent gotten my radio fixed either-itss been over a year and im sick of silenc ein my car-i keep pushing the on button hoping for a miracle

so now i notice my car needs gas so i stop at a full service place and the guy fills up my tank-then he tells me its 43 bucks-so im going through my wallet looking and he looks at me and goes in a sarcastic tone "43 dollars" i look at him and go "yeah i heard u the first time" he tells me i need to hurry up cuz there are other customers and he walks away to the car behind me and begins pumping their gas-i hold my hand outside the window shaking it and he looks at me but just ignores me...whatever i just wait and he finally comes over-i shove him money and begin to drive awy fast but my damn car makes that dumb rattle noise so it looks dumb

so i get home and im in no mood to cook-all i want is fast good food-so i go to this healhty mexican place by my apartment and i order a steak platter with xtra steak-now every time i order this i say xtra steaka nd they never give me xtra steak even though i pay for it-so iwatch the dude put the xtra steak on , and its crap-so as the other dude is bagging my food i ask him "is that xtra steak" and he says yeah" and i go no i dont think it is...but he goes yeah it is hands me food and walks away . i feel so pissed right now but im so hungry i dont bother and just leave-last time they see me there they just loose a good customer

so i get home and my apartment still feel like an oven even with the fan going all day-they doing construction right now below me and on my way upstairs today i asked the owners if they would be working tonight-they told me theyd stop at 8pm but now its almost 10pm-the noise is so annoying and i can hear the hammers and drills too loud...this has got to stop-im thinking of spending night elsewhere today

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:48 PM »
945 posts! comon baby gimmie 1000
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »
What's the deal with you still being pro nasser  NW83?
Decided to go back on your word to stay away from nasser threads?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 05:16:10 AM »
wow, 961 views!!

Great effort!!

Looks like you are quite the popular thread starter  8)
No doubt about it...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:34 AM »
What's the deal with you still being pro nasser  NW83?
Decided to go back on your word to stay away from nasser threads?
i believe the deal we made was that i wont spam nasser anymore-im still allowed to talk about him every now and then-what dont u understand?
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2008, 08:57:50 AM »
wow, 961 views!!

Great effort!!

Looks like you are quite the popular thread starter  8)
990 views!!! oo my goodness!!!!
w

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2008, 08:59:19 AM »

this is big !!!!!!!!!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2008, 09:11:44 AM »
993!!!