Author Topic: Does anyone watch Food Network?  (Read 4347 times)

dustin

Re: Does anyone watch Food Network?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »
The best are; Giada De Laurentiis, Alton Brown, and The Neelys.  8)

I want to fuck Giada De Laurentiis so badly... she makes killer food too. :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2008, 11:27:37 PM »
The best are; Giada De Laurentiis, Alton Brown, and The Neelys.  8)

Giada is very hot.  Alton Brown teaches you stuff too about food and the science part of it.  He originally was a science teacher.  Graham Kerr was the best

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »
I watch it all day now that I have loads of free time.  God, Paula Deen has to be the most annoying one on there.  On the other hand, Rachel Ray is pretty obnoxious too.  I've been trying to find recipes for super high caloric/protein foods for my boyfriend since he's trying to gain weight.  Is there a single chef on the Food Network that you guys like or follow for your diet needs?  Just curious.
watch Tyler Florence, best chef on there by far.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »
watch Tyler Florence, best chef on there by far.

He makes good food but is kind of boring.  His personality is not the best. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2008, 12:41:56 PM »
He makes good food but is kind of boring.  His personality is not the best. 
yeah that's what i meant, the food he makes is awesome and you can make most of those dishes pretty inexpensively.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
I watch it all day now that I have loads of free time.  God, Paula Deen has to be the most annoying one on there.  On the other hand, Rachel Ray is pretty obnoxious too.  I've been trying to find recipes for super high caloric/protein foods for my boyfriend since he's trying to gain weight.  Is there a single chef on the Food Network that you guys like or follow for your diet needs?  Just curious.

love iron chef...love bourdain and zimmern on the travel channel

n yeah paula dead is fucking annoying...and rach ray looks like a facking chipmunk
carpe` vaginum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 10:23:07 PM »
What do you think of the guy from Kitchen Nightmares.  I forgot his name.  He is supposed to be the worlds most successful restaurateur

dustin

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »
What do you think of the guy from Kitchen Nightmares.  I forgot his name.  He is supposed to be the worlds most successful restaurateur

That Ramsey homo? If he got up in my face like that I'd rip out his hair plugs. Little leather faced Brit... I'm surprised he hasn't gotten jumped yet!! His elitism is nearing the realm that Moosegay currently dominates.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »
Has anyone seen The Take Home Chef on TLC?  Curtis Stone is the chef.  He goes into a grocery store and approaches someone asking them if they are planning on cooking dinner for someone that night.  If they are, he says he will buy the groceries and go to their house with them (and the film crew) and cook them a gourmet meal from drinks to desserts.  I only saw one episode, but it was pretty good.
:D Weee

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2008, 08:45:17 PM »
Has anyone seen The Take Home Chef on TLC?  Curtis Stone is the chef.  He goes into a grocery store and approaches someone asking them if they are planning on cooking dinner for someone that night.  If they are, he says he will buy the groceries and go to their house with them (and the film crew) and cook them a gourmet meal from drinks to desserts.  I only saw one episode, but it was pretty good.

Yes that guy he boning every chic he cooks for.  They all go gah gah over the guy
No Worries 4 me