Author Topic: E.D problem in mid cycle  (Read 1206 times)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
E.D problem in mid cycle
« on: June 25, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »
hi guys, i am 8 weeks into a test e @ 600 mgs ew  deca weeks 1-6 @ 400mgs and EQ wks 8-? @ 200mgs e3d.  i have cycled for years.  my question/ problem is my gear (not my aas) suddenly gave up on me? what the hell is it? could my test be weeker than stated and i am under dosed? do i need to hit some clomid/nolva now.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: E.D problem in mid cycle
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »
Could be test is underdosed, or the deca is over dosed or that you are just sensitive to it for some reason, it can happen.  I'd pick up some HCG and Cabaser/Dostinix and run that for a week, you should bounce back pretty quickly.  I always run HCG on cycle now and encountered deca dick a while back but HCG and Cabaser got me recovered from it within a week.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »
hi guys, i am 8 weeks into a test e @ 600 mgs ew  deca weeks 1-6 @ 400mgs and EQ wks 8-? @ 200mgs e3d.  i have cycled for years.  my question/ problem is my gear (not my aas) suddenly gave up on me? what the hell is it? could my test be weeker than stated and i am under dosed? do i need to hit some clomid/nolva now.
R u saying"Elvis has left the building"...jk ;D

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »
It's possible that your test is underdosed try upping it to 750mg/wk (I recommend a test to deca ratio at about 2:1), but in order to allow you to service your better half for the time being I'd take 300IU of hCG ED for a few days (Up to 5) , that should help out until the Test E kicks in. AIs really won't help you much for this, the best they can do is lower the amout allready aromatizing (Which shouldn't be that much unless other symptoms you haven't mentioned are present) thus increasing active test levels.

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »
POB, that was f'in funny!  i guess he has.lol
thanks for the info guys, im mixing my hcg right now!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 11:05:15 PM »
POB, that was f'in funny!  i guess he has.lol
thanks for the info guys, im mixing my hcg right now!
Just playen u left the door open...couldnt resist... :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 12:07:07 AM »

baby elvis,

Is it UG or pharmaceutical grade?

If you're using human grade, you know the exact content of the product, with UG it could be anything.

Have you had deca-dick supression in the past?

What's your story, Elvis?   ???

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
talk about a delayed reaction, rdw was on the money, the hcg for 5 days was perfect. yes div the product i have is UG, but i blame the deca, which i am off for a while now and on to eq and prop with test e and a bit of hgh, mmmm   feels good