Author Topic: 30 days of Costco's  (Read 4351 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: 30 days of Costco's
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
I'll have the soup Du Jour

I'm going for Tokyo Joe's Chicken and Rice. Followed up with a few buffets next week in Vegas for the birthday.  8)

I'll be sans producer. lol
Elevate Your Image.™

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 11:54:29 PM »
DOH! Foiled again by that Bob. Thanks for the reminder Bob-o. Only a few days left and sweet mother will I be happy to have a whole meal of food.

Translation: I've been eating shit outside the Bodybuilding.com menu for at least the last 2 weeks now but you'll never hear me tell it.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 07:15:33 AM »
Translation: I've been eating shit outside the Bodybuilding.com menu for at least the last 2 weeks now but you'll never hear me tell it.

LOL. Not so much. Ask anyone who as at Jr. Nationals as I chowed on Clif Bars or MetRX Bars while they dined on prime rib, chicken, etc.

You're welcome to try and do it McNugget, let me know how it goes.   ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 07:18:04 AM »
LOL. Not so much. Ask anyone who as at Jr. Nationals as I chowed on Clif Bars or MetRX Bars while they dined on prime rib, chicken, etc.

You're welcome to try and do it McNugget, let me know how it goes.   ;D

?? =)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »
?? =)
??=No.

MetRX pancakes, eggwhites, MuscleTech shakes, Chef Jay Protein Puffs, Scifit Beef Stix and Metrx Big 100 bars mixed in with a little MuscleMilk have been my staples. It's not that difficult when you have a home office like I do. It's venturing out like at Jr. Nationals where there is pizza and burgers everywhere. If I get hungry I drink more water and have some almonds.

Elevate Your Image.™

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 07:27:55 AM »
As a tribute to my good friend Issac Hinds who's winding up his month long odyssey of eating nothing other than foods/ supps from Bodybuilding.com...I've decided to suck it up and only eat foods found in Costco's. Obviously, this will be quite the challenge given their limited selection of meats, chicken, produce, fish, vegetables, sushi, fruits, grains, breads, pastas, eggs, coffee, peanut butter, jam, and deserts.

Wish me luck everyone....God willing...I'll make it!!

Hey Chick, here's another stunt you could try.  Use nothing but underground gear for your next cycle and tell us how it worked for you.  Oh, that's right, the drugs are just the finishing touch.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »
Hey Chick, here's another stunt you could try.  Use nothing but underground gear for your next cycle and tell us how it worked for you.  Oh, that's right, the drugs are just the finishing touch.

Thats good...post a pic of Tom , who is retired, on dialysis, doesn't train or eat or take gear...to try and make a point.

Jackass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 08:25:01 AM »
??=No.

MetRX pancakes, eggwhites, MuscleTech shakes, Chef Jay Protein Puffs, Scifit Beef Stix and Metrx Big 100 bars mixed in with a little MuscleMilk have been my staples. It's not that difficult when you have a home office like I do. It's venturing out like at Jr. Nationals where there is pizza and burgers everywhere. If I get hungry I drink more water and have some almonds.

did you take before/after pics so we can see what 27 days of BBing.com dieting did for you?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 08:41:59 AM »
did you take before/after pics so we can see what 27 days of BBing.com dieting did for you?
I did take before and when it is over I will take after pics.

They'll be posted next week.
Elevate Your Image.™

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »
I did take before and when it is over I will take after pics.

They'll be posted next week.

Have you improved so far?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 08:54:47 AM »
Bob, are you still eating high protein?
  He mostly "guzzles" Weider protein.
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
  He mostly "guzzles" Weider protein.

You seem to make quite a lot of gay references...wonder why?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »
awesome...more pearls of wisdom from The IeatmeatKid.

There you go making homosexual references again Bob.  Remember, you've gotta be careful not to become one of them in the process of battling them.    ;D

I know how you feel though because I'm about 2 seconds away from becoming an all-out troll.  It's probably what eventually happens to us all. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »
There you go making homosexual references again Bob.  Remember, you've gotta be careful not to become one of them in the process of battling them.    ;D

I know how you feel though because I'm about 2 seconds away from becoming an all-out troll.  It's probably what eventually happens to us all. 

I rarely if ever make Homosexual references...only when it becomes apparent that the troll I'm talking to is in denial of their sexual preference.... Lets look at it as "helping them out"... ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »

Poor Isaac - 27 days of supplements. And less than a week before the ultimate party in Las Vegas for him. I already called a few of our friends at the hotel buffets, and they have set a special table for you as close to the food as possible, including a special dish of Orange Chicken.

30 days of Costco's

Dude - done that already.  Once a week trip to Costco with the kids, buying lots of fruits, corn dogs, gardenburgers, and of course, gotta get those samples and eat pizza, hot dogs and churros! Who needs to go out when you got everything you need there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »
Good luck on this Spartanlike regimen Bob!  :)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 10:13:28 AM »
I rarely if ever make Homosexual references...only when it becomes apparent that the troll I'm talking to is in denial of their sexual preference.... Lets look at it as "helping them out"... ;D

I know I was kidding because that's what you're always telling them.  ;D

But realize "helping YOU out" is what they're calling it too!  Ha ha a whole site devoted to everyone on it's trying to convince everybody else on it that they're gay is essentially what 90% of this thing boils down to.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 11:14:03 AM »
As a tribute to my good friend Issac Hinds who's winding up his month long odyssey of eating nothing other than foods/ supps from Bodybuilding.com...I've decided to suck it up and only eat foods found in Costco's. Obviously, this will be quite the challenge given their limited selection of meats, chicken, produce, fish, vegetables, sushi, fruits, grains, breads, pastas, eggs, coffee, peanut butter, jam, and deserts.

Great stuff, man!! 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »
the 2 polish dogs and soft drink out on the patio should be the staple of every mans diet !

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »

update us on your Progress with some Pics, Bob. Danm, I lost my costco card 3 fcuking times
Get Big, or Die Trying

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 03:59:43 PM »
They have great bags of frozen chicken breasts there. 2lb. bags of frozen broccoli, spinach, kale, etc. Brown rice and whole grain breads. You can definitely make it work Chick, or should I say Spurlock?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 11:36:12 PM »
Bob as the leading face for bodybuilding.com I think you should take the 27 Day Challenge. Any schlump can do 30 days of Costco.  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Musclemeister

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2008, 03:48:23 AM »
Hey Bob,

Have you consulted Cassandra, “The Psychic Cat“, before undertaking your Costco calorific quest?

What are the food forecasts from our feline friend?

(If you get hungry, there’s plenty of ‘fruits and nuts’ to snack on along the Promenade…. )

T- Minus 30 Days and counting………

Do you still believe in the “Power of the Pussy“?  ;D

Cheers Chickster,

Musclemeister