Author Topic: Now THIS is what I call progress in Iraq!  (Read 2422 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Now THIS is what I call progress in Iraq!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »
Been through there twice...never saw any bad ones...they all had big tits.
THATS IT IM MOVING ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
wow, that was pretty harsh BF!  I'm into women but can't resist assraping zionists for the high pitch squeel. :D  When can we meet ;)

Hahaha, I wasn't attacking you. I'm just saying. As far as I know, all Israeli's are trained in Krav Maga during their 2 years in the military. That art is all about eye gouging, fish hooking, testicle smashing and other crap.

When they went to Israel for Krav Maga on that Fight Quest show on the Discovery, one of the two guys teachers was a woman who was hot. She was a beast. Would probably break your dick off with her vaginal muscles.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »
Hahaha, I wasn't attacking you. I'm just saying. As far as I know, all Israeli's are trained in Krav Maga during their 2 years in the military. That art is all about eye gouging, fish hooking, testicle smashing and other crap.

When they went to Israel for Krav Maga on that Fight Quest show on the Discovery, one of the two guys teachers was a woman who was hot. She was a beast. Would probably break your dick off with her vaginal muscles.
LOL! ;D