Author Topic: calling out dreamlord  (Read 23471 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: 29k in your face!
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:15 AM »
i just find it boring with people that cant speak proper english and are just repeating themselves. shows they have no skills, lacks education and sense of humour. a search for your name and "mental midget" returns 3 full pages  :-\
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2008, 09:54:13 AM »
i just find it boring with people that cant speak proper english and are just repeating themselves. shows they have no skills, lacks education and sense of humour. a search for your name and "mental midget" returns 3 full pages  :-\

agreed
dreadlord is a gimmick for sure...and a shitty one as well
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2008, 12:16:39 PM »

That fits you and YOUR gimmick natfag83,
Considering all you ever do is cut and paste and starting retarded threads you're just another boring troll who contributes nothing to the MMA board.

Its pretty amusing how much the two words "mental midget" affect you psychologically. I bet that's your family's pet name for you.

The very sight of those two words on the board have you frothing and melting - right mental midget? ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »
agreed
dreadlord is a gimmick for sure...and a shitty one as well

i always found part of the fun with fighting with people is to outsmart them, to be clever with words, to be creative etc

but dreadlord he isnt on that level, all he can do is say "mental midget" or "gaytroll" over and over again. he's so simple minded.

Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2008, 12:39:33 PM »
i always found part of the fun with fighting with people is to outsmart them, to be clever with words, to be creative etc

but dreadlord he isnt on that level, all he can do is say "mental midget" or "gaytroll" over and over again. he's so simple minded.

agreed
at least it gives us something to pass the time
hes a sweet kid
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »

Still butthurt?.
Why do those words cause you to meltdown and cry so much?
Are those two words the reason why you're constantly on getbig instead of getting an education or a job?
I guess you're one of those "special needs" cases

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
agreed
at least it gives us something to pass the time
hes a sweet kid

He's a toy. everytime one feels like playing he's there

online 24-7
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »
He's a toy. everytime one feels like playing he's there

online 24-7

Story of your life huh mental midget?
I love how you think you're being clever but you end up owning yourself.
Can't expect anything much from someone like you who is an utter failure on the MMA board and contributes NOTHING of any value.
No wonder you get laughed at daily 

:D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »
I rest my case

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2008, 01:41:27 PM »
I rest my case

Is that where your mom takes you when you need a new dildo?

Poor mental midget is now resorting to pics after owning himself once again.
How long did you scratch your head and think before coming up with that lame comeback?
What next? A youtube clip?
You're a tragic case bluto

:D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2008, 01:48:19 PM »
The stats for the shared gimmick account of Dreadlord showing that he posts at all hours where normal stats would have a number of hours in a row with very LOW activity, no such thing exists for the Dreadlord-account.

A typical example of an account created and password being shared between Getbiggers.

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »
The stats for the shared gimmick account of Dreadlord showing that he posts at all hours where normal stats would have a number of hours in a row with very LOW activity, no such thing exists for the Dreadlord-account.

A typical example of an account created and password being shared between Getbiggers.

What happened bluto?
Suddenly me being BF is no longer working for ya?
So who are these mysterious getbiggers then nancy drew?

Another bluto self -owning coming up
Poor mental midget is reaching for a new tactic as all his other attempts went down in flames.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
A shared account that includes, but isn't limited, to BerzerkFury.

Who else is in on it? Who knows. Who cares. There's no shortage of people that I've owned on Getbig.

But the bottom line is that you're busted. Again. As the stats shows. How else would you explain it? The only other possible explanation would be that you post on here 24-7 day and night every hour without ever sleeping! Is that what you're trying to tell us? That you get owned so bad on here that it fucks with your sleep and you need to sit here day and night and refresh the page?
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
A shared account that includes, but isn't limited, to BerzerkFury.

Who else is in on it? Who knows? Who cares? There's no shortage of people that I've owned on Getbig.

But the bottom line is that you're busted. Again. As the stats shows. How else would you explain it? The only possible explanation would be that you post on here 24-7 day and night every hour without ever sleeping! Is that what you're trying to tell us? That you get owned so bad on here that it fucks with your sleep and you need to sit here day and night and refresh the page?

Really? That's quite a theory you have mental midget.

How would you explain your own online activity? Your hourly distribution is far greater than mine or any other getbigger. Who are you sharing your account with? Lets not even get into post counts since you're so busy talking so much while saying practically nothing intelligent. Empty cans rattle a lot right bluto? I guess you're emptier than most considering all the rattling you do

I guess all the meltdowns and grief you've had on the MMA board has warped your last remaining braincells.
Nice try Nancy Drew.

Thanks for self owning yourself again

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2008, 02:14:25 PM »
My stats are typical for a european posting. However your stats are not typical for anyone posting, european or american. They're either a sign of a shared account or a sign of you being logged on, at all hours and losing sleep over Getbig.

One of the above, no other explanation exists.  :-\
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »
My stats are typical for a european posting. However your stats are not typical for anyone posting, european or american. They're either a sign of a shared account or a sign of you being logged on, at all hours and losing sleep over Getbig.

One of the above, no other explanation exists.  :-\

I'm in Europe dumbass - I travel often from the US. If you actually displayed some common sense you'd have realized that.
 Your stats are typical for someone who has no life outside of getbig. Do you ever sleep bluto or are you an insomniac plagued by the deriding and laughter of the MMA board where you're busy begging people to recognize you. Staying up a day and night posting away at all hours and maintaining an average of 20 posts a day Is this is like your lame "i don't spam" statement after posting multiple cut and paste threads in a futile attempt at convincing people that your presence means something. The majority have spoken - no one gives a damn about you

Nice try mental midget- once again you display your stupidity
Story of your life huh blut-owned ;D

Anything else?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »
You cannot travel so much that it would explain those stats. Still you're not giving an explanation. Like I said you're the one losing sleep, your stats shows it - not mine.

Let's stick to facts here, not fiction.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »
You cannot travel so much that it would explain those stats. Still you're not giving an explanation. Like I said you're the one losing sleep, your stats shows it - not mine.

Let's stick to facts here, not fiction.

Yeah- too bad you suck at facts that you rely on fiction whenever you lose an argument.
How would you know about travel since you spend all day/night posting online on getbig along with the rest of your gimmick accounts?

Continue to meltdown and cry bluto- the FACTS speak for themselves- you spend far more time online than I or anyone else on getbig for that matter. Your activity levels are at least 3-4 times more than anyone.
I guess you're not too bright - hence the need to refer to you as mental midget.

Anything else Nancy Drew?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »
Of course I've spent plenty of time here. I've been here since 2004, I like this place, I post a lot and I moderate numerous boards - it comes with the territory... but hey, at least I'm getting some proper sleep! As my stats shows!

You on the other hand, never sleep, there's no sign of it whatsoever in your statistics! You're here day and night and posting at ALL hours! You obviously lose some BIG TIME SLEEP over the happenings at Getbig! Well either that or... you're a shared gimmick account!

You have failed to come up with any other explanation.

Game over.

I win. Again.  :D

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2008, 02:52:16 PM »
Of course I've spent plenty of time here. I've been here since 2004, I like this place, I post a lot and I moderate numerous boards - it comes with the territory... but hey, at least I'm getting some proper sleep! As my stats shows!

You on the other hand, never sleep, there's no sign of it whatsoever in your statistics! You're here day and night and posting at ALL hours! You obviously lose some BIG TIME SLEEP over the happenings at Getbig! Well either that or... you're a shared gimmick account!

You have failed to come up with any other explanation.

Game over.

I win. Again.  :D

Ha ha ha
Still struggling to argue a point after the explanation failed to register in your pea brain huh bluto?  The longest travel you've had is to your kitchen from the basement you post in so I can't expect much from you.

Once again you've self owned yourself. Seems to be a common trend with you since you spent days trying to connect me with BF and failed miserably and was laughed at throughout the  Y board. Maybe these posts should be moved there so people can laugh at your pathetic defenses and "facts" once again.

So you're saying that you sleep when your distribution shows high level of activity throughout the chart?
Nice try at downplaying your own history. You've truly cemented your place as  getbigs resident mental midget.

Its pretty easy to destroy your fragile psyche and watch you melt all over the place. I'm laughing at the thought of you sitting poised over your keyboard while swabbing away your tears of shame and denial.

Guess what mental midget - you lost again- you're just too stupid to know it
 :D :D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »
I see bluto  is still picking fights he can't win.

LOL at bluto trying to project his own shortcomings on others when his own history speaks against him.

Definitely a mental midget

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »
I see bluto  is still picking fights he can't win.

LOL at bluto trying to project his own shortcomings on others when his own history speaks against him.

Definitely a mental midget

No doubt about the mental midget part. That's a given.

You gotta checkout his "I don't spam" comments along with his latest meltdowns.
Definitely worth a laugh  :D

Bluto was so embarrassed and ashamed after his latest self owning that he logged off rather than post a rebuttal.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
haha dreadlord is being owned over and over..dude is always online according to the stats...numbers dont lie

defitnetly a computer geek or shared account

you can always tell when youve hit a nerve with him when he gets real spiteful about facts youve discovered and begins typing multiple long paragraphs

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »
No doubt about the mental midget part. That's a given.

You gotta checkout his "I don't spam" comments along with his latest meltdowns.
Definitely worth a laugh  :D

Bluto was so embarrassed and ashamed after his latest self owning that he logged off rather than post a rebuttal.

or maybe he has a life instead of sitting on here all day like u have been
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Wow! Dreadlord must be some type of robotic stalker
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »

wow according to his statistics he never sleeps! He lives on getbig...good for him

or maybe his gimmick account is a shared account? or maybe he has no life?
w