Author Topic: Am I going to jail???  (Read 22585 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Am I going to jail???
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 08:41:07 PM »
you will be sodomized on a daily basis for approximately 1 yr. when you are released you shall walk with a limp and may possibly have AIDS and/or hep C

Probably a few years...  like a 5-year sentence, out in 3?   Maybe Special Ed or Johnny Vegas can chime in here.
Ron: "I am lazy."

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »

It really depends how many of those felonies his lawyer can get dropped or knocked down to misdemenors, but I'd bet he get some jail.  Too bad he was growing it himself and has no big fish to rat out...  that could help him negotiate quite a bit.
I wasn't actually growing it, had the trim lying around for making some hash oil. The grower and me were partners and I'm literally the only one that knows about his grow and I'll never tell. No grow equipment was found in my house.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 08:42:32 PM »
Probably a few years...  like a 5-year sentence, out in 3?   Maybe Special Ed or Johnny Vegas can chime in here.

either way, he's fucked - literally

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »
I wasn't actually growing it, had the trim lying around for making some hash oil. The grower and me were partners and I'm literally the only one that knows about his grow and I'll never tell. No grow equipment was found in my house.

Give up the grower, you might avoid jail.  Talk to your lawyer about it.

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »
21a-279(a)  POSSESSION OF NARCOTICS  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-279(b)  POSS HALLUCINOGEN/>4 OZ MRJANA  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-277(b)  SALE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-277(c)  OPERATION OF DRUG FACTORY  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty 

I was set up and sold directly to undercover officers. The amount sold was 1ounce/$400. House was raided, they found like 12ounces, some trim/leaves, and a rubbermade shroom farm. They also took my legally owned shotgun. So... any legal experts here. My lawyer says I may avoid jail time.
Nighty night, keep your butthole tight.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »
You fucked!!
Spirit of Truth

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 08:47:55 PM »
They aint getting the grower. For one, it would be blatantly obvious it was me. I'm not joining witness relocation over this.  

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 08:48:03 PM »
I have a suspect

If you go to trial you will find out who it was.

If you have a suspect then get a list of their family members and where they live.
Ask the suspect if they have something to tell you.
After their response of no then start telling them about a weird dream you had involving their sister/brother/grandparent and a lot of blood.

Narcs are scum and should be dealt with accordingly.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »
You may want to invest in this homie.
Spirit of Truth

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 08:50:02 PM »
You going to prison, the selling and operation of a drug factory are going to fuck you up. Plus having a gun and drugs, is a felony.  http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/p/gunlaws_ct.htm
A

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 08:53:21 PM »
How old are you?

Do you hold down a reasonable job?

More background info on you...

Overall, I'd say you may do a little time, or squeek out with probation and random drug testing for a few years... no more fun drugs for you for a while.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 08:53:31 PM »
They aint getting the grower. For one, it would be blatantly obvious it was me. I'm not joining witness relocation over this.  

Well, that's your call, but looking back on it 15 or 20 years from now, you may find that several years in a real prison and a felony record wasn't worth protecting someone you'll probably never see again anyway. 

The bright side is, you'll probably get a job offer from Steve Blechman when you get out.  ;)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 08:54:25 PM »

If you have a suspect then get a list of their family members and where they live.
After their response of no then start telling them about a weird dream you had involving their sister/brother/grandparent and a lot of blood.

Shit, I wouldn't want to ever get on your bad side.........

::)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

Well, that's your call, but looking back on it 15 or 20 years from now, you may find that several years in a real prison and a felony record wasn't worth protecting someone you'll probably never see again anyway. 

The bright side is, you'll probably get a job offer from Steve Blechman when you get out.  ;)

Oh no bro, you must never squeal....law of the streets yo!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

Yeah, and have witness tampering added to his list of charges.  Real bright.  ::)

You people have watched one too many episodes of the Sopranos.  Real life isn't like that.  WHen shit goes down, it's every man for himself.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 08:59:07 PM »

I hear you man, but I grew up with this guy and he's offered to help me in any way he can.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 09:00:27 PM »
21a-279(a)  POSSESSION OF NARCOTICS  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-277(b)  SALE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-277(c)  OPERATION OF DRUG FACTORY  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty 

I was set up and sold directly to undercover officers. The amount sold was 1ounce/$400. House was raided, they found like 12ounces, some trim/leaves, and a rubbermade shroom farm. They also took my legally owned shotgun. So... any legal experts here. My lawyer says I may avoid jail time.

You can look at these websites:

http://www.jud.state.ct.us/LawLib/Law/drugs.htm

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/misc/ct/penalties.html

Remember don't panic.  Up to...means up to a certain amount of time...not that you will receive the max necessarily.  It can mean probation to x amount of time depending on the charge.   Like chaos said you may be able to plea your case down if you plead guilty.  If so think about it especially if they've got you cold.  Meanwhile, take care not to post online any type of admission.  The amounts you're talking about don't sound earthshattering.

Take your bust as a sign to be done w/that stuff.  If it happens again you are surely screwed.

R

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 09:02:30 PM »

good idea, if he wants to get daily raping in prison. ;D
A

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 09:02:44 PM »
I hear you man, but I grew up with this guy and he's offered to help me in any way he can.

Tell him he can start helping you by owning up to being the dealer.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »
How old are you?

Do you hold down a reasonable job?

More background info on you...

Overall, I'd say you may do a little time, or squeek out with probation and random drug testing for a few years... no more fun drugs for you for a while.

I'm in my late 20's. No reasonable job to speak of.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »
You're fucked. Deal with it. Plea bargain the charges down, try to get the big ones drop for a guilty plea on the smaller ones and beg the judge for mercy.

Then pucker your cheeks............ :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »
More importantly are you white? ;D
A

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »

That's good to here.   ;D

I wouldn't do anything to them right away.  You must wait for years.  You may even have to be for "appearance sake",  "friends".  But one day much much much later you will get even.

And STU.

Fuck you..  You just made the list buddy.  :-*

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »
I'm not a real expert, but I'd say the drug laws here suck. Definitely compared to Cali. Think New York City(45mins north)

In CA you would be in for some jail time, and yes, a plea bargain would be a good way to dispose of many of the charges, if you are in fact guilty.

You are actually very lucky you are in CT state court- if that was a federal beef you would be doing serious jail time, very serious. No parole in the federal system, 10 years is 10 years (minus 15% for good behaviour). State court, 10 years = 5 years plus parole for 5 years.

As for the "arrests", arrests don't mean shit, only convictions.

Get A JOB PRONTO-even of it is Wal Mart. You dont want to go into court with no visible means of support, the court will automatically think drug dealer.

You also might consider VOLUNTARILY enolling in a narcotics anonymous type program. Your lawyer can point you in the right direction.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 09:08:51 PM »
That's good to here.   ;D

I wouldn't do anything to them right away.  You must wait for years.  You may even have to be for "appearance sake",  "friends".  But one day much much much later you will get even.

And STU.

Fuck you..  You just made the list buddy.  :-*
The grower is my friend, not the snitch.