Author Topic: Ever wonder why your name is in all CAPITALS  (Read 5141 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Ever wonder why your name is in all CAPITALS
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »
haha oh hugo was this the thread?

anyways capital leaders, yeah it's for customer concern AND some people write their lower case letters akwards for instance the letter A some write it upside down G.

most delusioned paranoid poster.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
as i look through my wallet i just now realized im a slave to the library and blockbuster. i better get ready for when the librarian comes to take my stuff.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »
as i look through my wallet i just now realized im a slave to the library and blockbuster. i better get ready for when the librarian comes to take my stuff.

Damn you better use that hardcover book for cover, I heard they throw pens (sharpie brand)

you did check out a hardcover, I hope?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 04:42:54 PM »
Damn you better use that hardcover book for cover, I heard they throw pens (sharpie brand)

you did check out a hardcover, I hope?

well theres more. i have a jet blue frequent flyer card, and a costcos card. but heres the one im really scared of. i got a gas card for my birthday. guess what...... my names in capital letters. the horror

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »
well theres more. i have a jet blue frequent flyer card, and a costcos card. but heres the one im really scared of. i got a gas card for my birthday. guess what...... my names in capital letters. the horror

Take a look at one of your personal checks and check out the signature line.  It's not a line, its VERY tiny words, I wonder what they say... and I wonder why they are purposely printed so small.  I had to use a microscope in the lab to read them.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »
No idea but that seems normal worldwide. I have multiple passports and my name is always in all caps.

You have multiple passports? Where from? And what is your bloody island called?
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »
haha oh hugo was this the thread?

anyways capital leaders, yeah it's for customer concern AND some people write their lower case letters akwards for instance the letter A some write it upside down G.

most delusioned paranoid poster.

hahaha

You don't understand what im asking?
The question is, are there any legalities to having your name spelled out all captial letters on goverment issued id/cards or bank cards. Is there a legal reason why these institutions spell your name out in all capital letters?

Thats all Im asking. This woman may have found a legal loophole, in the way she represents herself.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 07:13:51 PM »
Ever wonder how long China and Japan will keep on buying our debt???
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »
Take a look at one of your personal checks and check out the signature line.  It's not a line, its VERY tiny words, I wonder what they say... and I wonder why they are purposely printed so small.  I had to use a microscope in the lab to read them.

you are aware that every time you cash a check it goes through the automated clearing house (ACH) apparently they run your name in KEYBOARD letters, and check to see if you have funds available in the account, this is done by a machine, crazy

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »
Her she is interacting with another officer. haha

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5533912798663615086&q=&hl=en

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 07:38:41 PM »

you are aware that every time you cash a check it goes through the automated clearing house (ACH) apparently they run your name in KEYBOARD letters, and check to see if you have funds available in the account, this is done by a machine, crazy

What the fuck are you talking about?  I said the SIGNATURE LINE OF YOUR PERSONAL CHECK

Look closely at the line, it's not a line, its words written very tiny and repeated over and over to look like a line.

You are seriously one stupid mother fucker. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
You have multiple passports? Where from? And what is your bloody island called?

Honestly, I am finding this weird now.

That is like the 4th time you have asked me in 10 days, I see you started a whole thread about it as well :-\

I said last week I discuss things like that over pm. You all are from large places, I am not. Giving my name publically is like you people giving you exact town publically which most don't either. You are the only person who has had some big issue. Most either chat with me about it via pm, or don't care.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 07:42:16 PM »
hahaha

You don't understand what im asking?
The question is, are there any legalities to having your name spelled out all captial letters on goverment issued id/cards or bank cards. Is there a legal reason why these institutions spell your name out in all capital letters?

Thats all Im asking. This woman may have found a legal loophole, in the way she represents herself.

It's not a loophole, she is using Commercial Law.  In our Case - The United States of America (formerly united States of America) no longer operates via common law.  With the incorporation of the United States of America in 1871 we operate with Commercial Law which is why you cannot win in the court system with the legal loopholes.  You have to play the game with the Uniform Commercial Code UCC-1 and seperate your true and proper name from that of your Corporate Strawman.

Commercial Law trumps them all.  Commercial Law trumps the Constitution as well because it went from the Constitution for the united States, to the Constitution of the United States.

It changed to a corporate constitution, which is why it no longer protects our rights and the government tramples all over it.  Paying debts with Federal Reserve Notes is a direct violation of Article 1 Section 10 yet nobody in government seems to care.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 07:44:01 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?  I said the SIGNATURE LINE OF YOUR PERSONAL CHECK

Look closely at the line, it's not a line, its words written very tiny and repeated over and over to look like a line.

shhhh, they are listening

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »

haha it is!

what does it say? i just noticed it after you mentioned it.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »
haha it is!

what does it say? i just noticed it after you mentioned it.

grab a lens and see for yourself.  I can only open the door Neo, you have to walk through it.

Now the question is why does the bank write it sooooo small?  You should ask them this as well...

Could it be because they (the bank) know that the name on the check in ALL CAPS is not you, so they are removing from themselves the burden of verifying authorization and placing it on you... which you accept voluntarily each time you sign your check?

Just one way to look at it. 

I'm sure youandme and kh300 will say the reason they make it small words instead of a solid line so they can save ink.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »
I don't have a magnifying glass.  What does it say? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 08:00:22 PM »
Does the MP at the end of the "line" have any meaning?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 08:02:06 PM »
Does the MP at the end of the "line" have any meaning?

I don't know what that means, but its not .0000001 font so I'm sure it's not anything critical LOL

The funny thing is pretty much everything we do is voluntary compliance because we don't know our own rights.  The government cannot make you a slave, but they can trick you into becoming one voluntarily by accepting the benefits that go with it ie: birth certificate, drivers license, marriage license, social security, etc.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »
I'm sure youandme and kh300 will say the reason they make it small words instead of a solid line so they can save ink.

The ink is a disintegrating tracker with a bar code that reads when you sign the check alerting the bank and copying your signature authenticating itself.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
I don't have a magnifying glass.  What does it say? 

Actually I wasn't able to read it with a regular magnifying glass.  I believe you need at least an 8x lens, like what a jeweler has.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »
'Authorized Signature' in fine, micro print to give the appearance of a solid line. To the common check writer it is just a line upon which to sign his/her name. To the banking industry, it is the authorization, given by the natural person/owner, to allow his/her transmitting utility(corporation) to fulfill a contract. For you see, only a corporation may contract with another corporation. Look it up.
And by having a Social Security Number issued to your "fictitious entity" (ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME) you have been entered, as a corporation through which the Federal Government may conduct its affairs, i.e. taxation upon that corporation's earned income, as opposed to the natural person's LABOR. This is why the LAW cannot be justified or proven, by any whom are questioned to produce it. It's far easier to say, "Because it's the law," than it is to tell the truth, which is "Actually, we can not tax, for example, Alexander William Rose-the natural, sovereign person. We can only tax ALEXANDER WILLIAM ROSE, his authorized, by SSN, transmitting utility.

Go into your bank's lobby, and request to see your signature card. You know. The one you signed, as a natural person, the day you opened your account(s). After you meet the opposition to turning YOUR card over to YOU, flip it to the reverse side. Here is where my "theory" will start to come to life for you. In most, if not all, cases you will find the bank's stamp on the back.
It should say, in varying terms the following:
"FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY." This means commerce. This means corporation to corporation operations. This means you. You will notice that your name is also printed on the back, to accompany that stamp. It IS stamped in ALL CAPS.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »
'Authorized Signature' in fine, micro print to give the appearance of a solid line. To the common check writer it is just a line upon which to sign his/her name. To the banking industry, it is the authorization, given by the natural person/owner, to allow his/her transmitting utility(corporation) to fulfill a contract. For you see, only a corporation may contract with another corporation. Look it up.
And by having a Social Security Number issued to your "fictitious entity" (ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME) you have been entered, as a corporation through which the Federal Government may conduct its affairs, i.e. taxation upon that corporation's earned income, as opposed to the natural person's LABOR. This is why the LAW cannot be justified or proven, by any whom are questioned to produce it. It's far easier to say, "Because it's the law," than it is to tell the truth, which is "Actually, we can not tax, for example, Alexander William Rose-the natural, sovereign person. We can only tax ALEXANDER WILLIAM ROSE, his authorized, by SSN, transmitting utility.

Go into your bank's lobby, and request to see your signature card. You know. The one you signed, as a natural person, the day you opened your account(s). After you meet the opposition to turning YOUR card over to YOU, flip it to the reverse side. Here is where my "theory" will start to come to life for you. In most, if not all, cases you will find the bank's stamp on the back.
It should say, in varying terms the following:
"FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY." This means commerce. This means corporation to corporation operations. This means you. You will notice that your name is also printed on the back, to accompany that stamp. It IS stamped in ALL CAPS.

Good Job Danielson