Author Topic: Guy Grundy has up coming Fight in Los Angeles!  (Read 9728 times)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
Re: Guy Grundy has up coming Fight in Los Angeles!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 09:08:00 AM »
Guy,

What happend to your coulmn in musclemag?....it was one of the better one's that they had...

M!

Thanks MAte! I stopped fro a while as I had so many things on at present. Musclemag are doing a big piece on the fight so look out for that one and Thank you for your kind words. they are much apreciated.

www.fitnetusa.com
Guy

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 09:17:31 AM »
Bay likey!  :P

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 09:31:35 AM »
Bay likey!  :P

Thanks Bay, I have no problem with some Man love coming my way. Thanks Buddy!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 10:20:53 AM »
Guy, you may wish to retract that statement.
For realz.

Bay is cool, he likes men and I have no problem with that as long as a man acts like a man I have no problem with them. I do not like men that act like Woman!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »
Go get 'em Guy. Good luck with the fight.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:15 AM »
Bay is cool, he likes men and I have no problem with that as long as a man acts like a man I have no problem with them. I do not like men that act like Woman!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Good to see smart people on this board 8)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »
Go get 'em Guy. Good luck with the fight.

Thanks Mate! Much appreciated!

I am heading out to Carson to do some sparring now. I will be sure to be as ready as possible

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »
Oh, I didn't realize that you knew about Bay.

It's all good in the hood.

Keep it on the DL, Guy.

Ah, so the 50 posts newbie wants to tell the 765 posts veteran who is who and what's going on around here?  Fool!

Good luck Grundy.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 12:17:20 PM »
Ah, so the 50 posts newbie wants to tell the 765 posts veteran who is who and what's going on around here?  Fool!

Good luck Grundy.

Thanks Mate!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »
The best part of Guy's Column in Musclemag were the funny shots taken at Shari. He refused to call him "King" unless Shari would refer to him as "Big Dicked" Grundy......so in the meantime he is being referred to as "Queen" Kamali.

M!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
The best part of Guy's Column in Musclemag were the funny shots taken at Shari. He refused to call him "King" unless Shari would refer to him as "Big Dicked" Grundy......so in the meantime he is being referred to as "Queen" Kamali.

M!

I am still waiting to be called Big Dicked Grundy. I wish Shari would call me that but he seems to refuse. It is not my fault he lived in his parents basement till be was i his 30's and his girlfriend supported him. SO I don;t know why he is angry at me. ALthough if I trained like him and looked like that I would angry at the World as well.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

AVBG

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 12:52:34 PM »
G'day Guy, what do you think of the Atlantic City pro line up? 3 Aussies..Lee, Luke & Con - all competing in the same show.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 12:56:28 PM »
G'day Guy, what do you think of the Atlantic City pro line up? 3 Aussies..Lee, Luke & Con - all competing in the same show.

It should be Great! I was with Con recently and he was HUGE! IF Con gets it all tigether he is a world beater. I have seem him at his best and he is very good bodybuilder. Hopefully if all works out I will be at the Atlanic City Pro helping Con out backstageas we are good freinds and I realy want him to realize his potential as a bodybuyilder.

Should be a good show

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

AVBG

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »
It should be Great! I was with Con recently and he was HUGE! IF Con gets it all tigether he is a world beater. I have seem him at his best and he is very good bodybuilder. Hopefully if all works out I will be at the Atlanic City Pro helping Con out backstageas we are good freinds and I realy want him to realize his potential as a bodybuyilder.

Should be a good show

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Well said Guy. BTW, there were some great pics of Con and some other Aussies in a recent edition (Diggs on the cover) of REPS taken by Ardenti- cool photographer. If I were Kennedy, I'd scrap MMI and focus on the reps format...what do you think?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
Hey Mate!

This wil be boxing! You do have a great build ( That is a very straight macho kind of way I am saying that LOL ) I read here opften and seen the resukt of your last fight. Orry about that liver Kick! I know how much they can hurt, I would rather be punched in the head 10 times that a real good body shot. When is your next fight coming up?

Take care Mate!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Thanks guy, I havent seen any of your fights but I must say from the clips ive seen, you have great hand speed, and power, especially for someone your size.

Not fighting agian until November, just enjoying the three months good weather in Canada a year, and drinking lotsa beer!!

Thinking of moving to Australia to avoid the Canadian winter.

Back to the fighting topic, With your bodybuilding strength and your speed/timing I can honestly say you will be a force for sure, no one will expect that combo of someoe your weight.

Good Luck
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »
IMO boxing is the most underated skill in MMA. Atleast here in Canada, everyone trains wrestling/bjj and mabey a little Muay Thai, but finding a good boxing gym is very hard.

If you have good boxing skills that will be the deciding factor in many MMA fights.
shotgun on the team

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »
Thanks guy, I havent seen any of your fights but I must say from the clips ive seen, you have great hand speed, and power, especially for someone your size.

Not fighting agian until November, just enjoying the three months good weather in Canada a year, and drinking lotsa beer!!

Thinking of moving to Australia to avoid the Canadian winter.

Back to the fighting topic, With your bodybuilding strength and your speed/timing I can honestly say you will be a force for sure, no one will expect that combo of someoe your weight.

Good Luck

Hey Mate!

Thanks for the kind words. Things are coming together. My cardio is my main concern as Fatique makes cowards us all. So I am making sure my cardio is as good as it can be. As long as I don't get to excited I am good as if I tighten up the muslce pumps and the lactic acid kills me. I was throwing up after just about every round when I started sparring as I was so tense. WIth plenty of ring work and getting used to being pounded in the head I am learing to relax and it has made a huge difference.

If you are ever in LA be sure to let me know. If you ever want a Pro fight in the US I can inmtroduce you to some people.

It has been pleasure chatting with you Mate!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 08:53:17 AM »
Well said Guy. BTW, there were some great pics of Con and some other Aussies in a recent edition (Diggs on the cover) of REPS taken by Ardenti- cool photographer. If I were Kennedy, I'd scrap MMI and focus on the reps format...what do you think?

Con really liked Ardentis work. I will leave that up to Mr.Kennedy as you don't want to piss off the boss LOL

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Leadog

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
Good Luck Guy. Make us Aussies proud bro.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 08:26:41 PM »
Hey Guy's

I am fighting Dave Henderson who is a current training and sparring partner for 3 x World Champion James Toney as he prepares for his rematch with Hasim Rahman on July 16th. We will be fighting 2 weeks later.

Footage of me training, sparring etc will be shown at www.bodybuilding.com in the very near future. I tried to include some recent pics of me sparring but they are in to big a format to be used. I can send these to 240 if he is cool with it and he can up load the pics to Getbig.com

I am doing photo shots with various magazines with the angle of can a bodybuilder actually fight. I thought some of you may be interested.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

lol

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »
Hey Guy's

I am fighting Dave Henderson who is a current training and sparring partner for 3 x World Champion James Toney as he prepares for his rematch with Hasim Rahman on July 16th. We will be fighting 2 weeks later.

Footage of me training, sparring etc will be shown at www.bodybuilding.com in the very near future. I tried to include some recent pics of me sparring but they are in to big a format to be used. I can send these to 240 if he is cool with it and he can up load the pics to Getbig.com

I am doing photo shots with various magazines with the angle of can a bodybuilder actually fight. I thought some of you may be interested.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

I thought you were going to fight Goodrum?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 09:22:45 PM »

I thought you were going to fight Goodrum?

Vince would not fight me. But that's Vincent!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2008, 12:48:53 AM »
Go Guy!!

"THE HUNTER"
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
Vince would not fight me. But that's Vincent!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

I sent your office the papers but you never signed them.  I even called your office about it....remember????

If you're going to fight finally that's fine.  But don't go try to act like you wanted to fight me or Ernie Taylor or Kamali. 
A