Author Topic: I HAVE AN IDEA ...  (Read 2138 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: I HAVE AN IDEA ...
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 04:52:07 AM »
Actually, I've heard that Ireland is one of the most prosperous countries in Europe as they have gone to a more free market economy. Not to mention it's beautiful from what I've seen. I would definitely consider living there if I could (say if I was offered a job). And it's not just because here in the US I'm now a felon but that I think it's good for Americans to get out more. Compared to Europeans we are very parochial. Seems like every where else people can speak more than one language but Americans only speak one -- and often not very well. For some reason, Stark, I thought you were from Germany. My bad.
English is a world language. Most people with a decent education can speak english.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 04:54:23 AM »
no I'm not a hypocrite like you ;) I don't need to call names
Forget it Sevastase you have not enough brain to convince me otherwise especially when the odds and arguments are stacked mile high against you.
You are probably a good guy just not very bright ;) don't take this as an insult just being honest.
the only insult to me is the fact that you are considered a human being and that my " friend" is an affront to the very definition of a human being.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 04:55:02 AM »
English is a world language. Most people with a decent education can speak english.

337 million people speak English as their first language, with possibly some 350 million speaking it as a second language.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 05:01:31 AM »
the only insult to me is the fact that you are considered a human being and that my " friend" is an affront to the very definition of a human being.

hahah again and this is far too easy for me, you are melting down calling names oh god when will you learn, you are how old?
35+? And you haven't learned by now that in this world you don't win arguments by calling names? It doesn't work like that,
and never mind how much you google for "complicated" words it never changes the fact that what ever you post reeks of low
intelligence.

Why don't you come up with some good arguments for once, it's a game Sevastase you don't need to take my arguments personal never
mind how much they are contra your arguments.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
hahah again and this is far too easy for me, you are melting down calling names oh god when will you learn, you are how old?
35+? And you haven't learned by now that in this world you don't win arguments by calling names? It doesn't work like that,
and never mind how much you google for "complicated" words it never changes the fact that what ever you post reeks of low
intelligence.

Why don't you come up with some good arguments for once, it's a game Sevastase you don't need to take my arguments personal never
mind how much they are contra your arguments.

Noone is arguing with you lowlife. Just pointing the shame I feel having to consider you a fella human.

There some deep hidden trauma inside that;s causing all this negative energy to come out

your SELF is trying to balance itSELF out

I suspect it's of a sexual nature of sorts

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 05:09:43 AM »
Noone is arguing with you lowlife. Just pointing the shame I feel having to consider you a fella human.

There some deep hidden trauma inside that;s causing all this negative energy to come out

your SELF is trying to balance itSELF out

I suspect it's of a sexual nature of sorts

I guess this is enough and with you for the third time childishly dodging a chance to participate in an adult conversation
by calling names I have to say to my sadness that I consider you now to be a child and will treat you therefor as such.

I really do mean what I have said about me believing that you aren't that smart, posts from you, other arguments I had the
pleasure to read, and your pictures has lead me the believe that you really aren't up for a good challenge ;)
By my little Sevastase ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 05:46:31 AM »
maybe at some point you will grow some balls and post a picture. You are an utter disapointment to us all.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 06:16:56 AM »
maybe at some point you will grow some balls and post a picture. You are an utter disapointment to us all.

To you and what Army? And again I don't need to post a picture and why do I need balls to do that?, I have never made any bogus claims in fact
I have been upmost open about my lifts my fun with the iron and my ambition to stay healty and fit.
So you see there is no real need to post any pictures at all.

oh and just a reminder ;) you don't need balls to post a picture (hahah) on the internet, I tell you what took balls, last week on my last bushtrip it took balls to climb over a somewhat 100m deep drop trusting your hiking boots and your fingertips, that my friend takes balls ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 06:43:23 AM »
To you and what Army? And again I don't need to post a picture and why do I need balls to do that?, I have never made any bogus claims in fact
I have been upmost open about my lifts my fun with the iron and my ambition to stay healty and fit.
So you see there is no real need to post any pictures at all.

oh and just a reminder ;) you don't need balls to post a picture (hahah) on the internet, I tell you what took balls, last week on my last bushtrip it took balls to climb over a somewhat 100m deep drop trusting your hiking boots and your fingertips, that my friend takes balls ;)
:D ::)