Author Topic: What party does this douchebag belong to.  (Read 3834 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: What party does this douchebag belong to.
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2008, 06:33:50 PM »
You clearly have distain for the humanities; why is that? Many of the Founding Fathers were classicists, historians, writers. Yes, my degrees are in Classics, German and Linguistics. 'Worthless' subjects in the eyes of many but I enjoyed them greatly. Unfortunately there are not many all too varied employment opportunities for people with this background. I teach English in order to save money for more advanced degrees; EFL is a means to an end and a way to see the world and experience different places (something you have no desire to do). Yes, liberal arts...so what?

Hahaha, so easy to peg you for that. It's always an asshole with a liberal arts degree who refers to themselves as an "academic." Sorry, get a PhD, establish yourself in research and then refer to yourself as an academic. As it stands right now, you're just a run of the mill college student teaching English in another country.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a liberal arts degree. But don't be such an arrogant prick as to refer to yourself as an academic, which you're not.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »
Hahaha, so easy to peg you for that. It's always an asshole with a liberal arts degree who refers to themselves as an "academic." Sorry, get a PhD, establish yourself in research and then refer to yourself as an academic. As it stands right now, you're just a run of the mill college student teaching English in another country.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a liberal arts degree. But don't be such an arrogant prick as to refer to yourself as an academic, which you're not.

Why are we in Iraq?
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »
Oil, sun, sand , the women..booze....close to all the great vacation spots in Iran.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 06:43:37 PM »
Why are we in Iraq?

Feel free to search through my posting history as I've already responded to this before. If you go back five or six months you could probably find it.  :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2008, 06:55:23 PM »
Feel free to search through my posting history as I've already responded to this before. If you go back five or six months you could probably find it.  :D

Well, if it's that easy you can tell me here in a few short sentences.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
Well, if it's that easy you can tell me here in a few short sentences.

Oil. Feel free to find a post of me saying I support the Iraq War. I support the troops that are there and now that we are there I feel it should be seen through to its end. Leave now and it becomes a breeding ground for terrorists and millions of Iraqis die in a Civil War. Don't reference Bush or anyone. I'm talking about the here and now. What's done is done and no amount of bitching is going to change it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »
Oil. Feel free to find a post of me saying I support the Iraq War. I support the troops that are there and now that we are there I feel it should be seen through to its end. Leave now and it becomes a breeding ground for terrorists and millions of Iraqis die in a Civil War. Don't reference Bush or anyone. I'm talking about the here and now. What's done is done and no amount of bitching is going to change it.

I think you said something along the way of hating arabs and wanting to see them slaughtered :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »

Correct. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »
Correct. 

Don't you have a PhD Beach Bum?

I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2008, 08:23:42 PM »
Don't you have a PhD Beach Bum?

:-*