Author Topic: Great Night!  (Read 2182 times)

zedxmike

• Getbig I
Great Night!
« on: July 01, 2008, 06:21:09 AM »
To some of you this is not a big accomplishment but to me it is and I had to share.

Last night I benched 245 for 5.  Considering that 5 months ago I was benching 135 for 8x4 I am stoked.

Mike

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Great Night!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »
good stuff. How did you increase weight so dramatically? FYI most getbiggers benched 405 their first time in the gym.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
Good job Mike!! Did you follow a specific type of training program if so tell us which one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 11:00:51 PM »
its ok you can tell us what "supplement" you been taking  ;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 11:09:35 PM »
Damn Mike thats awesome.

How long have you been training? What changes did you make in your bench/diet/training to make these changes?? Come on let us know :)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 01:39:23 AM »
Damn Mike good job.  Youre a beast  8)  Keep up the good work

zedxmike

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 10:32:02 AM »
5 months ago I decided to change my life.  I am 35 and wanted to make changes that I would be able to enjoy for a while.  I stopped smoking(been doing it for 15 years) cold turkey and went back to the gym.  I noticed that after 3 months of diet and training that my strength went up but my bf was about the same.  I went to the doc and he put me on testim 50mg a day.  My testosterone was at 201.  Not sure if that is helping or not but I think more not because I still have all the signs of low testosterone.  I go back to the doc in a month to see.  I think the credit to what I have done so far is due to the fact that I love to go to the gym and I want to get big.  The rest is bonus.  I also took some tren xtreme for 4 weeks and that boosted things a little.  Thanks for the feedback.

zedxmike

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
Good job Mike!! Did you follow a specific type of training program if so tell us which one.

I go 4 days a week.

Mon- Chest
Tues- Back
Wed- Legs and Shoulders
Thurs- Off
Fri- Arms
Sat and Sun- Off

Cardio every workout day.

Thanks

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 05:37:31 PM »
5 months ago I decided to change my life.  I am 35 and wanted to make changes that I would be able to enjoy for a while.  I stopped smoking(been doing it for 15 years) cold turkey and went back to the gym.  I noticed that after 3 months of diet and training that my strength went up but my bf was about the same.  I went to the doc and he put me on testim 50mg a day.  My testosterone was at 201.  Not sure if that is helping or not but I think more not because I still have all the signs of low testosterone.  I go back to the doc in a month to see.  I think the credit to what I have done so far is due to the fact that I love to go to the gym and I want to get big.  The rest is bonus.  I also took some tren xtreme for 4 weeks and that boosted things a little.  Thanks for the feedback.
Brutal honesty, good job on staying consistant in the gym, keep us updated.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 01:19:55 PM »
good job :)
w