Author Topic: Juicing,natural,juicing,natural...........  (Read 4274 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: Juicing,natural,juicing,natural...........
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 03:34:11 PM »
I think that gram number will change a lot depends on the state you are.
]
It depends heavily if you are natural or not...If you using Deca-Durabolin of course you can utilize a lot more protein

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »
]
It depends heavily if you are natural or not...If you using Deca-Durabolin of course you can utilize a lot more protein
Dont think so simple.

If you are sick or hard injured,you are sleepy. Why? because your under conciousness make your body concentrate on the recuperation. So your body will work very hard to reconstruct your tissue more than usual. The body need more nutrition  than usual.

So If you train hard and break many fibers, then eat lots of protein and sleep. What happen?

There is a huge difference between so-so traing and super hard training about the protein intake for the recuperation.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »
Dont think so simple.

If you are sick or hard injured,you are sleepy. Why? because your under conciousness make your body concentrate on the recuperation. So your body will work very hard to reconstruct your tissue more than usual. The body need more nutrition  than usual.

So If you train hard and break many fibers, then eat lots of protein and sleep. What happen?

There is a huge difference between so-so traing and super hard training about the protein intake for the recuperation.

However, the body is equipped with so many defense mechanisms it has a way with dealing with these types of situations...It can convert anything into glucose...Even fat can be converted to glucose...albeit by a small degree

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 03:52:04 PM »
However, the body is equipped with so many defense mechanisms it has a way with dealing with these types of situations...It can convert anything into glucose...Even fat can be converted to glucose...albeit by a small degree
Yes. If body need that much glucose, the body will.

But the damege of muscle tissue is really bad and still body try to change protein to glucose more than normal state?

Our body is that stupid?

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »
I know its gonna be a meltdown as usual.
But let me say.

Why many getbigers always talk about the limit of natural or the power of gears...etc?

Training natural has limit....so what?

Is it the enough reason to avoid hardcore training?

For me this is the real gay thing.

So just shut up and train hard and eat tons of protein.

Still not worth to train? Then sorry, bbing is not yours.
you look average.
c

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 04:01:41 PM »
I JUST ATE A HUGE BAG IOF CHIPS... FUCK DIETS... :)

AND KYOMU, YOU ARE STILL A PUSSY :P

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2008, 04:06:44 PM »

Our body is that stupid?

Wrong my friend...our bodies are incredibly efficient..It doesn't give a flying fuck that you want to be 5% body fat while holding muscle..It only care about surviving during times of famine.. 8)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 04:07:59 PM »
Wrong my friend...our bodies are incredibly efficient..It doesn't give a flying fuck that you want to be 5% body fat while holding muscle..It only care about surviving during times of famine.. 8)

SOMALIA STYLE

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »
Anyone who wants to hire me for contest prep etc...I charge an hourly rate for only 60 dollars...I'm working my my PHD in sports nutrition..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 04:41:03 PM »
Yes. If body need that much glucose, the body will.

But the damege of muscle tissue is really bad and still body try to change protein to glucose more than normal state?

Our body is that stupid?
you correct 100% kyomu

your eating enough carbs to supply enough glucose for your body to run off of, your body doesnt need glucose , so it isnt converting your protein into glucose;

its using it to synthesize protein.  your body is constantly breaking down structual proteins. amplififed exponentially by your intense training sessions. you need to eat enough to cover this breakdown, plsu enough to grow on, plus enough for all your other bodily processes that depend on proteins.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
you correct 100% kyomu

your eating enough carbs to supply enough glucose for your body to run off of, your body doesnt need glucose , so it isnt converting your protein into glucose;

its using it to synthesize protein.  your body is constantly breaking down structual proteins. amplififed exponentially by your intense training sessions. you need to eat enough to cover this breakdown, plsu enough to grow on, plus enough for all your other bodily processes that depend on proteins.

candy, are you in school for this stuff right now?  Where do you learn your "science"?

Anyone who wants to hire me for contest prep etc...I charge an hourly rate for only 60 dollars...I'm working my my PHD in sports nutrition..

nicky...you serious?
just not good enough

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 04:50:05 PM »

candy, are you in school for this stuff right now?  Where do you learn your "science"?

nicky...you serious?

Yes, and there are many idiots here providing nutritional advices..No offense to Kyumo

Canidizzle have you found any studies to support your excessive protein intake hypothesis..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2008, 04:54:59 PM »

i am my own teacher

what i wrote isnt FACT, perse, but it seems to be how it works...

i asked justin harris  numerous times to post soem info on whether or not glucoeogensis ever occcured in the presence of sufficient glucose...    never got a response..

while the basis of thinking "all extra materials are converted to energy and either used or stored as fat"

i think thats missing out on the fact the the body ALSO wants to build itself up constantly. proteins arent just used to make bigger muscles, they are used for everything. if you give your body extra protein, it will re build itself. sometimes bigger, always newer and better.

ive said before it seems protein "takes care of itself"...      that your body will use whatever you give it..   simply look at how your body reacts to whey protein for this example...     normally with meat proteins you get a very slow trickly of amino acids into the blood stream....   NEVER reaching the kind of concentration that a food like whey attains...   so, how does the body react to what seems like an absolutely MASSIVE surge of proteins (even if it was only 20 g whey), protein synthesis is greatly increased and the whey is used up...    

it seems to take care of itself..

and, ive never personally experienced any noticeable fat accumulation from a protein binge... regardless of how much ive eaten ( ever been to an al you can eat steak buffett? YUM  ;D )

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
i am my own teacher

what i wrote isnt FACT, perse, but it seems to be how it works...

i asked justin harris  numerous times to post soem info on whether or not glucoeogensis ever occcured in the presence of sufficient glucose...    never got a response..

while the basis of thinking "all extra materials are converted to energy and either used or stored as fat"

i think thats missing out on the fact the the body ALSO wants to build itself up constantly. proteins arent just used to make bigger muscles, they are used for everything. if you give your body extra protein, it will re build itself. sometimes bigger, always newer and better.

ive said before it seems protein "takes care of itself"...      that your body will use whatever you give it..   simply look at how your body reacts to whey protein for this example...     normally with meat proteins you get a very slow trickly of amino acids into the blood stream....   NEVER reaching the kind of concentration that a food like whey attains...   so, how does the body react to what seems like an absolutely MASSIVE surge of proteins (even if it was only 20 g whey), protein synthesis is greatly increased and the whey is used up...    

it seems to take care of itself..

and, ive never personally experienced any noticeable fat accumulation from a protein binge... regardless of how much ive eaten ( ever been to an al you can eat steak buffett? YUM  ;D )

In all honesty, you've got a good base on the information, you've just got a lot of the basic principles twisted up a bit.  Still, you've got a bright future in the industry of sports nutrition if you really pursued it...have you thought about getting a degree in Nutrition or Kinesiology?  Might as well make money doing this,right  ;)
just not good enough

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »
I say it before, this bodybuilding. No one want to pay to see natural physiques. You can see dogshit in the park for free.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »
thanks !

yes, but i am more interested in endocrinology, thats what im switching to in the fall

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »
i eat godmamm proteen like a sumbitch i dont give a fuck bout no stroids stroids is for the pussyboy that dont wamma work hard in tha weight room illbe a sumbitch if i take stroids        i tell anybody if you take the stroids you is a fuckin pussyboy taking the easy way out fucking dont know shit bout true hard work and earning your muther fuckin respect sumbitch  respect me gdamomit    anybody drinking today

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
Guys ,you make this working out thing to complicated.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »
i eat godmamm proteen like a sumbitch i dont give a fuck bout no stroids stroids is for the pussyboy that dont wamma work hard in tha weight room illbe a sumbitch if i take stroids        i tell anybody if you take the stroids you is a fuckin pussyboy taking the easy way out fucking dont know shit bout true hard work and earning your muther fuckin respect sumbitch  respect me gdamomit    anybody drinking today
;D right on brotha

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2008, 05:04:36 PM »
thanks !

yes, but i am more interested in endocrinology, thats what im switching to in the fall

If i'm not mistaken, an "endocrinologist" is an MD, right? You're switching to Medicine?
just not good enough

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »

cortisol levels looking good mark
LOCAL GYM HERO

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »

it's about time you share your thoughts on the subject!  ;)
just not good enough

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2008, 05:14:24 PM »
If i'm not mistaken, an "endocrinologist" is an MD, right? You're switching to Medicine?

Canizzle just wants to be able to prescribe testosterone legally.. :D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2008, 05:57:55 AM »
you look average.
I dont talk about myself.
You big fat dude. If you are not, prove with posting pic.
No you wont, cus you are fat.
If you are better than me, you own me and i admit it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2008, 06:07:54 AM »
I say it before, this bodybuilding. No one want to pay to see natural physiques. You can see dogshit in the park for free.

But it has nothing to do with your hard workout and dicipline right?
Or you wanna be a pro?