Author Topic: Got sucker punched at the bar tonight.  (Read 4370 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Got sucker punched at the bar tonight.
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 09:46:14 AM »
you student must be godmamm pussyboy stupid if you stuck you nose in where dont goes then by god you better keep eyes in babck of you head stupid sumbitch       who in the hell starts shit and then turns there back and not pay no attention to them enemys     you must be a syupid sumbitch   i candrank a hole godmamm bottle of jackdaniels and still no these easy lessens of life

i like jack daniels, thanks for mentioning it
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 09:46:48 AM »
LOL@ all the "cost you your life" and "deadly force" comments. ::)

so why did you run away from DA?

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 09:47:34 AM »
so why did you run away from DA?
who are you talking about?
c

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »
Carry a glock 26 with you (nice and compact) or get bigger.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 09:50:01 AM »
i think the lesson here is never go to a bar, if you want to drink drink responsible in your own home in front of getbig.

thank you
Z

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »
i like jack daniels, thanks for mentioning it

wll shitfire you will b a brother of mine for life    jd is my bestgood freind  me and that sumbitch go back a long time ago      dont disrespect the master gaddammit

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 10:00:31 AM »
wll shitfire you will b a brother of mine for life    jd is my bestgood freind  me and that sumbitch go back a long time ago      dont disrespect the master gaddammit

drink that between sets and youll never go wrong
Z

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »
  Stepped in for some one that was getting harrased . Thought i made the peace and as I was sharing a shot I got suckered and kicked around by five of his friends.   

You must not be from GetBig.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »
poop your pants and play retarded next time, may not save you from an ass kicking but it will give the guys that are beating your ass a fun story

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »
A real Getbigger would have made all of those dudes tap

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2008, 10:14:49 AM »
PM me for cage fighting and training tips dude.

Great offer Dave. Show him how to smother an opponent with his gut

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2008, 10:20:30 AM »
LOL@ all the "cost you your life" and "deadly force" comments. ::)

no, I was being serious.  It's pretty easy to sustain an injury that will haunt you for a lifetime, in a stupid bar fight.  I've seen people break bones, loose teeth, etc fighting in bars.  It's just not worth it.  Create space, order them to stop advancing, and if they put their hands inside your vehicle, waste them.  Then, eat a mcgriddle as you await the police to arrive, as it'll be a long day explaining your actions, and you will get hungry.  Mcgriddles have fats and carbs which are long burning and perfect for enduring the bright lights as you wait for your lawyer to arrive.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2008, 10:23:04 AM »
no, I was being serious.  It's pretty easy to sustain an injury that will haunt you for a lifetime, in a stupid bar fight.  I've seen people break bones, loose teeth, etc fighting in bars.  It's just not worth it.  Create space, order them to stop advancing, and if they put their hands inside your vehicle, waste them.  Then, eat a mcgriddle as you await the police to arrive, as it'll be a long day explaining your actions, and you will get hungry.  Mcgriddles have fats and carbs which are long burning and perfect for enduring the bright lights as you wait for your lawyer to arrive.

do you have a strategy for when you take a dump too?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2008, 10:28:00 AM »
do you have a strategy for when you take a dump too?

Getting into a fight with an unknown number of people, with unknown motives, and unknown weapons and fighting abilities IS something you should have a strategy for.

When some guy talks shit and gets into your personal space, you have about 1/2 second to decide how to react.  If you have already evaluated him for weapons, size, and body mass, as well as counted the number of friends with him, as well as any weapons within close reach, you have a much better chance at suriving what happens next unscathed. 

You immediately create space.  You get yourself in a defensive position and should he choose to advance, you defend yourself.  Avoidance (create space), negotiation ("back the fck up, man", contact (give him everything you've got).

As far as taking a dump, that's pretty straightfwd.  however, in a situation where you could lose your front teeth, your freedom, or your life, being prepared isn't a bad thing.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2008, 10:32:43 AM »
in a situation where you could lose your front teeth, your freedom, or your life, being prepared isn't a bad thing.

Bingo.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »
Buy gun.
Go to bar.
Have drink.
Wait for dudes.
Use gun.
Run.
a

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 10:52:42 AM »
So what your saying is he bought shots for them all night and his gay instincts kicked in and he offered them body shots to whoever would take him home for the night.
so what your saying is if chaos said he wanted a special meeting in the showers and told you to bring something to bite on you would? sounds like a stalker to me fagboy.
i

jekyllisland

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2008, 11:47:43 AM »
Getting into a fight with an unknown number of people, with unknown motives, and unknown weapons and fighting abilities IS something you should have a strategy for.

When some guy talks shit and gets into your personal space, you have about 1/2 second to decide how to react.  If you have already evaluated him for weapons, size, and body mass, as well as counted the number of friends with him, as well as any weapons within close reach, you have a much better chance at suriving what happens next unscathed. 

You immediately create space.  You get yourself in a defensive position and should he choose to advance, you defend yourself.  Avoidance (create space), negotiation ("back the fck up, man", contact (give him everything you've got).

As far as taking a dump, that's pretty straightfwd.  however, in a situation where you could lose your front teeth, your freedom, or your life, being prepared isn't a bad thing.

Great advice. Being prepared for a situation like that as unpredictable as it can be can mean the difference between life and death. There are a ton of lunatics out there with unknown motives.

Paul Allen

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2008, 12:02:53 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about?  strategy, exits, evaluations?  you've obviously never been in a fight.  when you're in a bar fight, you throw haymakers for 4 seconds and it gets broken up.

god, stop reading krav maga pamphlets and go punch someone at a bar.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2008, 12:05:55 PM »
who in the hell starts shit and then turns there back and not pay no attention to them enemys     you must be a syupid sumbitch   i candrank a hole godmamm bottle of jackdaniels and still no these easy lessens of life

Mark

Why would it lessen anything? Are you saying it lessens the taste/flavor after drinking so much (a hole full of jackdaniels)?

Q

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
Buy gun.
Go to bar.
Have drink.
Wait for dudes.
Use gun.
Run.

yeah grab one of those fake mustaches for a diguise, or those glasses with the mustache and big nose if you want to get high tech covert

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »
Then, eat a mcgriddle as you await the police to arrive, as it'll be a long day explaining your actions, and you will get hungry.  Mcgriddles have fats and carbs which are long burning and perfect for enduring the bright lights as you wait for your lawyer to arrive.

LMAO  ;D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »
that suck!  :-\  i know....sometimes you are just trying to mind your own business, and it happens. happened to me once!  i got clocked in the eye for just looking at titties in a titty bar and i was minding my own business, when suddenly some a'hole comes over and clocks me for no business whatsoever. so, in my drunken stupor, i just aimed and hit him back. luckily, i hit him in the sternum and he doubled over. the other two dudes with him got scared and ran off, so i guess i sorta won the fight.  8) 8)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »
p.s. - was the someone getting harrassed a female, or just another dude? if it was a female i can justify you wanting to save the "damsel in distress". if it was another dude, i jut would have not gotten involved, unless the dude was a friend or something. if you don't want to get in trouble bro, don't look for it. also, i found what helps for me...(and this is just an opinion...) if i go to a bar i try to act and look as tough as i can even though i ain't. sometimes, wearing a muscle tee or just having a tough look about you intimidates other dudes from wanting to mess with you. 

exoslimjim

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2008, 10:24:09 PM »
great replies, havn't read anything more interesting lately