Author Topic: WJ_Harley  (Read 9970 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: WJ_Harley
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 06:08:05 AM »
Hahahahah, watch those little closet pole pounders nash their teeth when they think the allmighty Squadfather is around.

I can confirm the WJ is not sarcasm.

Hope that helps.  8)

fuck you're a nuthugging homo! you know whats worse than a fat bully? his shitty, insignificant entourage - how's that make you feel 'bro' ?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 06:54:52 AM »
Squadfather coming back with the same act and antics is like a high school bully acting all tough, to cover up his homosexuality, then is exposed, and still comes back with the same act all over again....WJ, quit while you are ahead....Stop with all the acts of something you are not, just be true with who you are and make some friends in the bb community...No respect can be gained on the current road you are headed down....

LOL ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 07:31:06 AM »
I spent some years in a trailer park.  Came from a poor family.  Until you're 18, you can't really control where you live.  And even as an adult, I had a chance to stay in one for a year - while working 2 jobs, 1 band, and full time masters degree program - and I did it.  I put away a ton of $ without bills, bought a new truck, paid off school, etc.  It was 2003, and everyone with a brain knew real estate here was overvalued so buying would have left me upside down in 08 like everyone else is.  and renting for $1000 a month plus utilities didn't make sense either when I was never home to enjoy it.

smart post that some here will fail to comprehend

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »
Fine, that's good then. When I start seeing Ron's name getting dragged into things and people starting to get critical, that's when I get angry because Ron is the fucking man and don't you ever forget it. One push of his finger and you're gone. He is the fucking Capo di tutti capi and deserves respect as he is the guy who pays to host our bullshit.

This is Ron's house. He makes the rules and we obey them or we're gone, sleeping with the fishes.
The irony of this post..............
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!