Author Topic: COACH getting bitchslapped by MILOS  (Read 19087 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: COACH getting bitchslapped by MILOS
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »
Milos shoots up his guys with insulin while the Coach shoots this guy up with something else  ;D
Q impending meltdown and account deletion! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »
Seems to me just about everyone is an expert in bodybuilding. Some just have a better vocabulary!
seems to me your an OLD STUPID FUCK who should probably commit suicide and do the rest of us a favor; ... "two dianabol per day" oh brother give me a fucking break you lying piece of dogshit

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
Candidizzle, you are the epitome of a knucklehead here on Getbig. Congratulations.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2008, 03:46:24 PM »
Candidizzle, you are the epitome of a knucklehead here on Getbig. Congratulations.
vince baswile you are the epitome of a delusional old man who doesnt know jack shit but thinks age= wisdom and thus you are living in your own world of sage intellect and pearls of knowledge which in reality hold absolutely zero worth

why dont you expand on your thoughts on "muscle phisiology" that you were talking about earlier? and how drugs confuse the whole picture??

hahaha

oh brother cant wait to hear what mr "two dianabol per day" has to say on the subject

hahahahahaha

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
Candidizzle, you don't have the capacity to absorb even half of the information I post. So continue using your own resources because bodybuilding needs knuckleheads to retain its image of being all brawn.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »
Candidizzle, you don't have the capacity to absorb even half of the information I post. So continue using your own resources because bodybuilding needs knuckleheads to retain its image of being all brawn.
hahah !!

shut your mouth you racist son of a bitch !!!

you dont know anything about anything related to bodybuilding....whether its training, nutrition, lifestyle, drugs(two dbol per day !)... you dont know SHIT

now go find a dildo and sit on it you queer old fuck

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2008, 04:04:02 PM »
hahah !!

shut your mouth you racist son of a bitch !!!

you dont know anything about anything related to bodybuilding....whether its training, nutrition, lifestyle, drugs(two dbol per day !)... you dont know SHIT

now go find a dildo and sit on it you queer old fuck
gay bashing is as bad as racism, you drug addicted queen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2008, 04:11:53 PM »
Most guys who listen to Milos end up in the hospital fi ghting for their life.The power of Milos magic shake is too much for many people ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2008, 04:13:13 PM »
Most guys who listen to Milos end up in the hospital fi ghting for their life.The power of Milos magic shake is too much for many people ::)

where did your mom end up sean?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2008, 04:13:56 PM »
Candidizzle, you open your trap and remove all doubt that you are a knucklehead. Each of your vulgar posts confirm your lack of wit and sense.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2008, 04:16:55 PM »
where did your mom end up sean?

Shawn's mom is doing just fine ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2008, 04:17:25 PM »
Candidizzle, you open your trap and remove all doubt that you are a knucklehead. Each of your vulgar posts confirm your lack of wit and sense.
post your knowledge oh great one !!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »
Shawn's mom is doing just fine ???
Did she get a teardrop tattoo by her eye while she was locked up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »
I see, so would you allow a brain surgeon to operate on you, if they had taught themselves how to practise medicine. Or would you go with the guy with the PHD from Harvard?

I get your point, but I had to ask.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You got me there.  ;D
S

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2008, 08:22:23 PM »
Milos has no formal training in either exercise physiciology, kinesiology or anatomy. If he wants to go to Cal State Fullerton and get a degree in one of those areas he is free to, and then he will have a BASIC knowledge and can claim he knows his shit.

I have seen a few of his seminar type lectures on youtube, he has picked up a few things about nutrition, but as far as stength, power and the other things he listed, he is just a gym lab monkey and nothing more.

Ask Milos what the orgin, insertion and action are of the brachialis, or the serratus posterior inferior, or what the krebs cycle is-then we will see how smart Milos is.

And yes, I will take that Milos challenge any day of the week.

Because the guys at Cal State Fullerton are huge, ripped, and won at least 1 pro IFBB show right? :X

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2008, 08:31:27 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, Shawn Ray went to Cal St Fullerton
just not good enough

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »
gay bashing is as bad as racism, you drug addicted queen.

Only in California.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2008, 08:50:18 PM »

Only in California.
I should move to Texas.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2008, 11:02:07 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222160.25;topicseen

Seems Milos has some things with Coach....LOL.

Now Coach...what is your exact point?

You want to tell me that question was: Can you tell me a range or repetitions for power, strength and hypertrophy and IF you can hit a muscle so many ways? Roll Eyes

You want to tell me about the rep ranges USUALLY USED by a rookie trainers (like yourself) who learned "rocket science" of repetition protocols for strength, speed, power, endurance, hypertrophy....?

Oh - let me see Coach..How does this sound 1-5 STRENGTH, POWER, 6-12 HYPERTOPHY/fast twitch fiber specific, 12+ ENDURANCE/slow twitch fiber specific training... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But Coach...why don't we ell people here what is the real problem you have with me?

You told one of my clients and friends from Getbig (Dean)...that Milos is full of sh-aleluyah...
You told him how you know everything I know and than some...and he challenged you about it...

What's more he gave me your phone and I did call you to tell you that I would be MORE THAN HAPPY IF you would want to meet and have little open debate...and compare the knowledge...which you so panicky refused...

I told you that I would be more than happy to publicly embarrass you and show the world how little you know...as I (and anyone else with remotely elemental knowledge of physiology, exercise physiology, clinical and sports nutrition, biochemistry, anatomy...etc) could see through you - oh so easily....

I am still giving you the same offer: bring the camcorder and anyone you care to be there to possibly be there for your support (John might be ideal...as I see him as the honest man who is a TRUE EXPERT, contrary to you...)...

There is nothing else that I can say but: I tried to be nice...I even offered to train you and consult you...but your damaged ego got on the way...

So Coachy...Let me answer my questions MY WAY...and next time READ the real question and not between the lines...

So, news to you a Coach ( Roll Eyes...Coach for what exactly? Grin...Waste time? Well, I'll give you that...Nobody does better than you Wink):

Can you imagine stimulating GROWTH and HYPERTROPHY using the number of repetitions that are NOT considered stimulating to fast-twitch muscle fiber development?

Hmmmmm?

T - A - K - E     Y - O - U - R     T - I - M - E ....think long and hard...and maybe - ANSWER THE QUESTION? Grin

Ok Milos, all I said was you didn't answer the question, I did not say I disagreed. BUT that being said, how long do YOU think someone should train on high reps......6 weeks, 8, 12 forever?

Back in the day, and sure you might have been apart of this. When I, Rory, Bob Paris and Jon Aranita were under the guidance of Jeff Feliciano, we did 100's type of training, but for only 8 weeks at a time, the therorie was to create hyperplasia. What's your feeling on this?

Now, you seem to want to get personal with all of posts against me.......fine, we BOTH deserve it. You roll your eyes and when it comes to the rep protocol of power, strength and hypertrophy. But are you going to start a young athlete (not bodybuilder) with high reps? We talk on two different wave lengths here Milos, you talk bodybuilding and I talk ATHLETES. I have certain protocol and periodization that my athletes go through to maximize power, strength, hypertrophy  and conditioning while minumizing injuries. More on this later.

Bottom line is, my training is based on proven case written studies. I want you show me (us) where reps don't matter? Of course reps might not matter when on drugs, almost any protocol works on drugs mechanics ALWAYS matters.

Also, you're a little off on the "power, strength and hypertrophy" protocol.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
Ok Milos, all I said was you didn't answer the question, I did not say I disagreed. BUT that being said, how long do YOU think someone should train on high reps......6 weeks, 8, 12 forever?

Back in the day, and sure you might have been apart of this. When I, Rory, Bob Paris and Jon Aranita were under the guidance of Jeff Feliciano, we did 100's type of training, but for only 8 weeks at a time, the therorie was to create hyperplasia. What's your feeling on this?

Now, you seem to want to get personal with all of posts against me.......fine, we BOTH deserve it. You roll your eyes and when it comes to the rep protocol of power, strength and hypertrophy. But are you going to start a young athlete (not bodybuilder) with high reps? We talk on two different wave lengths here Milos, you talk bodybuilding and I talk ATHLETES. I have certain protocol and periodization that my athletes go through to maximize power, strength, hypertrophy  and conditioning while minumizing injuries. More on this later.

Bottom line is, my training is based on proven case written studies. I want you show me (us) where reps don't matter? Of course reps might not matter when on drugs, almost any protocol works on drugs mechanics ALWAYS matters.

Also, you're a little off on the "power, strength and hypertrophy" protocol.

meltdown.
Deep Tissue Massage

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
And to think this topic started on the "Positive Board".
Getbig at it's best.....

Sandra

The Coach

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »
Getbig at it's best.....Sandra

He broke his own rule. Did you expect anything less?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2008, 07:28:02 PM »
Getbig at it's best.....

Sandra
It's not there now is it? On the Positive Board the discussion has moved on.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »
You mean I was debating with some dropout 1.5 dude? The nerve of some losers to criticize other people when they have done bugger all in their own lives. TaylorDizzle! Even if I kept it simple this dope wouldn't grasp the basics.

Besides, why should professionals come here and give information away for free? Well, they can do as they please. That doesn't mean the ignorant can demand information. Go see Milos and pay for good information.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2008, 08:02:08 PM »
You mean I was debating with some dropout 1.5 dude? The nerve of some losers to criticize other people when they have done bugger all in their own lives. TaylorDizzle! Even if I kept it simple this dope wouldn't grasp the basics.

Besides, why should professionals come here and give information away for free? Well, they can do as they please. That doesn't mean the ignorant can demand information. Go see Milos and pay for good information.

hahah !

vince, YOU DONT KNOW THE BASICS... and you havent "debated" anything..

all you did was insult me and tell me i was a knucklehead who does nothing but insult people, and then insult me again. haha. epic lack of self irony !!!

you think mentioning the term "hypertrophy" every now and again somehow makes people think your an expert...

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D