Author Topic: One cycle a year  (Read 3371 times)

4thAD

Re: One cycle a year
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 08:37:27 AM »
True that.

Taking steroids is the EASY part-it is coming off that is the hard part...and yes, you will get addicted to them.

You will not be able to train hard in off cycle mode. You will just be waiting to start the "nest" cycle, and the you will yo yo up and down forever.

You are completely full of shit! I train my ass off when off cycle. Actually I train just as hard off, as I do on. Don't speak on shit you know nothing about. Only yoyo's like your self, yoyo up and down. The rest of us make good solid steady gains. Slow and steady is the key.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 07:02:07 PM »
i thought i was only going to do 2 cyles per year...

on first cycle right now, and just ordered second already....  :(
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »
i thought i was only going to do 2 cyles per year...

on first cycle right now, and just ordered second already....  :(

HAhaha welcome to the dark side!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 08:36:26 PM »
Before people start crying and gnashing their teeth...I was the one who removed the last 20 post...not Div, not Rim, but me.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 08:40:15 PM »
Before people start crying and gnashing their teeth...I was the one who removed the last 20 post...not Div, not Rim, but me.

Why did you del my posts? they werent hurting 4thad+he know im just joking wtf aj! Meltdown too? What r u using these days? meltdown injectable?  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
Why did you del my posts? they werent hurting 4thad+he know im just joking wtf aj! Meltdown too? What r u using these days? meltdown injectable?  ;D

Hahah lmao @ Benz. Of course I know your just playing Benz.

Thanx for removing those AJ! I tried to be cool, I just cant take these guys coming over here and just talking trash like this is the G&O or something. I was reading a thread today over at OLM and there were a couple of guys just kinda poking fun @ GB. Well the reason they do is because they cant get past the rest of the board and experience this one. There is so much negative trash talking going on, people just don't hang around. I love this board and the good people we have here, and I don't want to see it corrupted with a bunch of BS! Again Thanks...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »

All those post were just getting way to much like the G&O board.

I did not realise you and 4th had an understanding and that it was all in good fun...my apologies. Just trying to keep the board from turning into the G&O.

...and yes, I am on a cycle of meltdowns right now...750/mg/wk. I run it with all my cycles. The pumps along with the crying is unreal!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 11:13:26 PM »
Just to look good for summer.  I know that could be achieved naturally but I think it would be cool to go to the club juiced up a few times.  It would make me stand out and make me more confident. 

Summer cutter ab cycles?

Eh.....

There's more to life than that, bro.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 08:14:15 AM »
All those post were just getting way to much like the G&O board.

I did not realise you and 4th had an understanding and that it was all in good fun...my apologies. Just trying to keep the board from turning into the G&O.

...and yes, I am on a cycle of meltdowns right now...750/mg/wk. I run it with all my cycles. The pumps along with the crying is unreal!

Nobody, and i repeat, nobody of the experts/old timers of this board can say they have a beef with me, because ive been cool with all of you, excepting that little aids guy which i dont want to mention :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »
Summer cutter ab cycles?

Eh.....

There's more to life than that, bro.   :P

DIV

Since when do we critique others reasons for using gear on this board?  I am sure a lot of people here that juice do it just to look good.  Some probably do it to compete in bbing, and probably few or none use to help them make a living through professional sport.  I think we should respect everyones decisions. 

But in your defense I did kinda make it sound like I'm a 19 yo abercrombie wearing metrosexual douche newbie lifter trying to grow some abs.   ;D
Definately not me.     

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

I knew it was you Jr.  :D

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 05:19:44 PM »
Just to look good for summer.  I know that could be achieved naturally but I think it would be cool to go to the club juiced up a few times.  It would make me stand out and make me more confident. 

:(

*sigh*