Author Topic: Zane impressions  (Read 23603 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Zane impressions
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2008, 02:43:28 PM »
I have seen plenty of guys do well with prep, until the day or two prior to show, which is when they fuck up.

DFU.

"Don't Fuck Up"

You look great. What show are you doing? I never caught that....
2008 NPC Arkansas State Show

looking awesome bro. Just for shits and giggles. You care sharing your 1 week out plan with the fantastic members of getbig :)

Basically dropped my carbs to about 108 from oatmeal, the rest is trace ammounts from mushrooms and asparagus. I am taking vit c at 2500 mg a day, dandelion root, green tea, coffee, 3+ gallons of water a day (4 the day before prejudging), and lots of white fish and egg whites. Sodium will remain extremely high until the day before and day of the show in which i will be carbing up off of rice cakes. The morning of i will go to mcdonalds and eat as much as i can before prejudging and ill also be cramming myself full of sugar prior to going out on stage. That is really about it. I might have 1 or 2 more tricks up my sleeve but i don't know if i will use them. We will see.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »
buttsuck, how'd you go from fat ass to anorexic?
is it easier than going from 147 to 167 and staying lean?
and on the gass too terrible genetics...hey power rod PM me and I'll give you squadfatty's name and address.....
I got a zaba satellite pic of his house...thanks to david paul filling in one small little blank...

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2008, 02:59:29 PM »
and on the gass too terrible genetics...hey power rod PM me and I'll give you squadfatty's name and address.....
I got a zaba satellite pic of his house...thanks to david paul filling in one small little blank...

welcome to three months ago

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »
welcome to three months ago
welcome to you know nothing as usual...instead of being in the know...

Dave don't live in a trailer ......I have all his info real name house address phone number DL pics good lord....sad little fat boy

goddang you are dumb nut hugger...

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2008, 04:48:26 PM »
welcome to you know nothing as usual...instead of being in the know...

Dave don't live in a trailer ......I have all his info real name house address phone number DL pics good lord....sad little fat boy

goddang you are dumb nut hugger...

I think you need Ritalin, bro.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2008, 10:28:29 PM »
Leafy bug is a white legend not many other whiteys can pull it off with the ultra shred look

now only if he could kill the reptilians...

but no leafy bug is a pussy killing machine now, dedication, time , persistance, trial and error is what this highly evolved whiteboy has tread.

it catches on, when one guy does it right, many will follow

crucified like jesus leafy was

jesus had a following now leafy gains a following what will .... what will the next .... what level of vainness(accepted in the hearing ear th society in wich all is vain but MUST be in order to sustain life 9 a trap if you will 9 no way out 9 doesnt mean it isnt fun ! may any naysayers address me to how this is wrong?

may his path be true and loving to all kinds beautiful and ugly in the face of crucification (by peers and society)  that gains the ultimate following like jesus

A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »
Looking real good leafy  8)

BTW, how old are you?
No doubt about it...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #257 on: August 09, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
Looking real good leafy  8)

BTW, how old are you?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #258 on: August 10, 2008, 03:38:37 AM »
Leafy,

If you go back to page 10 and read my first post in this thread you'll understand that I greatly admire your physique and the level of conditioning you have achieved... so please don't take this the wrong way, but you are on the gear aren't you?

The Luke

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2008, 05:45:48 AM »
Leafy bug is a white legend not many other whiteys can pull it off with the ultra shred look

now only if he could kill the reptilians...

but no leafy bug is a pussy killing machine now, dedication, time , persistance, trial and error is what this highly evolved whiteboy has tread.

it catches on, when one guy does it right, many will follow

crucified like jesus leafy was

jesus had a following now leafy gains a following what will .... what will the next .... what level of vainness(accepted in the hearing ear th society in wich all is vain but MUST be in order to sustain life 9 a trap if you will 9 no way out 9 doesnt mean it isnt fun ! may any naysayers address me to how this is wrong?

may his path be true and loving to all kinds beautiful and ugly in the face of crucification (by peers and society)  that gains the ultimate following like jesus

yea sure just like squadfather was a pussy wrecking macine...none of you get any leg at all except fagg leggs if anything leafy's a little imaature weird-o holed up in some one room apartment on a dial up ext and goverenment funded community college....

Eats anything he wants and gets ripped!

terribly sskinny using mirrors and steroids and clen to appear cut...

hope the judges had thos esame reflective glasses on as buttsuck will be lost in the pucker up!!!

leafy=lil fagbody. Get a job, woman, hell something other than your broke sorry sad lil self posting on a message board for satisfaction because you can't get any in real life...where people laugh at your skinny ass....the local 15 year kid playing basketball down the street is more jacked than you and you spend 24 hours a day obsessing about bodybuilding and looking at mens bodys.....ewwwwwwwwww..
get of the steroids dude....you have been on them for 3 years straight now... :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2008, 06:02:54 AM »
yea sure just like squadfather was a pussy wrecking macine...none of you get any leg at all except fagg leggs if anything leafy's a little imaature weird-o holed up in some one room apartment on a dial up ext and goverenment funded community college....

hope the judges had thos esame reflective glasses on as buttsuck will be lost in the pucker up!!!

leafy=lil fagbody. Get a job, woman, hell something other than your broke sorry sad lil self posting on a message board for satisfaction because you can't get any in real life...where people laugh at your skinny ass....the local 15 year kid playing basketball down the street is more jacked than you and you spend 24 hours a day obsessing about bodybuilding and looking at mens bodys.....ewwwwwwwwww..
get of the steroids dude....you have been on them for 3 years straight now... :-X

why even bother with a low minding post like this? let me tell you why this posting style does not work for you unless you want to be alone and isolated

you dont create any following with this sort of post it just repels anyone that is positive and bonds you in isolation, how you gonna make friends and gain and alliance if you are a total asshole?

leafy used to attack me endlessly but i already can tell hes grown out of that , he was rewarded with a better body in learning this simple but important lesson

you should strive for friends even if you dont see them as an immediate benefit, its all about REAL energy. I have the ultimate social skills i never look alone or isolated i know how to connect in a social environment to be the desireable man that has infinite love to give and sometimes knows all the right things to say when its coming from love and truth. hahah btw i scared this hateful redeck last night when i mentioned something about the devil/lived hahah i nearly caused his hateful ass to have a break down even though it wasnt my intentions ;D

ANYWAYS i dont see you having an ounce of 'playa game' at a bar if this is reflective upon how you act in real life. because in a social scene if you dont create a positive environment and dont treat everyone good in the face of crucification then you are simply a pussy and complying with the NO-rmal society of haters, and what do normal people get in life very normal things maybe fuck not many fine assed hoes and have all sorts of silly issues that superiors like the falcon would laugh at but yet try to help you climb yourself out of your personal shit hole with exsquizit advices.
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2008, 07:03:44 AM »

Leafy Boy fucked ur mom last night didnt he?  ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2008, 10:28:53 AM »
Question: don't you tan?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »
jason getting assraped by the fleegar reptile jesus

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »
Jason's angry man, over the top owning posting style is old
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »
Not to shit on you Leafy Bug, do you have gyno? The front double Bi looks like you're showing some signs of it. I'm no expert though.
$

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2008, 12:38:26 PM »
Not to shit on you Leafy Bug, do you have gyno? The front double Bi looks like you're showing some signs of it. I'm no expert though.
I have had gyno since i was 13. I had gyno last year. I have gyno this year. More then likely ill have it in the future.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »
Leafy Boy fucked ur mom last night didnt he?  ::)

that would be impossible since he is a virgin and a homosexual. :-*

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2008, 12:44:33 PM »
Jason's angry man, over the top owning posting style is old
shut up donnelly...I was on the revolution when you melted after macfarland posted your personal info...your old and worn out style was out of tune a long time ago...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »
why even bother with a low minding post like this? let me tell you why this posting style does not work for you unless you want to be alone and isolated

you dont create any following with this sort of post it just repels anyone that is positive and bonds you in isolation, how you gonna make friends and gain and alliance if you are a total asshole?

leafy used to attack me endlessly but i already can tell hes grown out of that , he was rewarded with a better body in learning this simple but important lesson

you should strive for friends even if you dont see them as an immediate benefit, its all about REAL energy. I have the ultimate social skills i never look alone or isolated i know how to connect in a social environment to be the desireable man that has infinite love to give and sometimes knows all the right things to say when its coming from love and truth. hahah btw i scared this hateful redeck last night when i mentioned something about the devil/lived hahah i nearly caused his hateful ass to have a break down even though it wasnt my intentions ;D

ANYWAYS i dont see you having an ounce of 'playa game' at a bar if this is reflective upon how you act in real life. because in a social scene if you dont create a positive environment and dont treat everyone good in the face of crucification then you are simply a pussy and complying with the NO-rmal society of haters, and what do normal people get in life very normal things maybe fuck not many fine assed hoes and have all sorts of silly issues that superiors like the falcon would laugh at but yet try to help you climb yourself out of your personal shit hole with exsquizit advices.

sure. ::) ::)

go cook up some more meth. :-X and smoke some crack...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
anyways good luck in your show leafy....seriously...i can't stand you for the asshole you have been on the boards but hey everyone can grow and mature...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2008, 01:09:27 PM »
From what I've seen of these pictures I think Bob Chic, in his role as Athletes Rep, should send these pics on to the Olympia judging panel.

LeafyBug has managed to do what no modern IFBB pro has been able to do:
-hit his poses properly
-lower his elbows while "standing relaxed"
-come in tight and lean with a vacuumed stomach
-buy proper trunks

...shouldn't the Olympia judges be made aware that this is actually possible? 

The Luke
You are very right about that. Compare photos of the 70s of Arnold and Zane in their standing relaxed poses with the pros of today.  The way they hold their arms out with their elbows bent looks totally ridiculous.  It's interesting how Leafy learned how to pose in the traditional manner growing up in this  Era.  Every one of his shots seems to be hit perfectly.  Very impressive.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2008, 01:18:30 PM »
shut up donnelly...I was on the revolution when you melted after macfarland posted your personal info...your old and worn out style was out of tune a long time ago...

I never melted and your style is old. Mine is stale as well :(
$

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2008, 07:12:34 PM »
I just read this whole thread while at work ;D  Leafy, man I used to read your posts and think that you were the biggest fucking dick on Getbig, I mean I would literally get pissed.  I'm not sure if you're still on that bullshit, and if you are it really doesn't take away from the fact that you've motivated the fuck out of me by what you're doing.  Thanks for sharing your journey with us man, best of luck to you.
I'm goin' in...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
I just read this whole thread while at work ;D  Leafy, man I used to read your posts and think that you were the biggest fucking dick on Getbig, I mean I would literally get pissed.  I'm not sure if you're still on that bullshit, and if you are it really doesn't take away from the fact that you've motivated the fuck out of me by what you're doing.  Thanks for sharing your journey with us man, best of luck to you.
No problem man. I haven't posted is months and i started this when i came back. I think i got the gimmick out of my system and im too busy to mess around. I will have a good offseason thread for you guys when this is all done.