Author Topic: Have a safe flight Bluto  (Read 5763 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Have a safe flight Bluto
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 10:48:01 AM »
Again, dude you post on getbig everyday.  It's safe to say this is your reason for existance and you have nothing else.

If it wasn't for people like me posting pics this place would suck!  What would you have to talk about Ronnie's Glutes??

yeah i post on getbig, like most other people registered.

those who dont hit eachother up on facebook, myspace or msn messenger - if they didnt those sites wouldnt be among the most visited and used on the net as stats prove.

when they dont do that, they watch tv, or talk on their cell phone.

i dont see that being any worse/better than the other.
Z

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »
you agree with that travelling isnt a big deal and it's common that people post while at work, no?

and if you do agree, then you agree that xfactor is full of shit and support my argument.

Normally I'd use this opportunity as a shameless plug to add pics of me living how you wish you lived.  I'll hold off, don't want to make you feel like shit.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »
Normally I'd use this opportunity as a shameless plug to add pics of me living how you wish you lived.  I'll hold off, don't want to make you feel like shit.

any number of pics posted wont fill the hole in your heart.
Z

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »

You're travelling?  Bullshit!  You expect anyone to believe that? Another internet millionaire!  I suppose you're a cage fighter too?  Prove it, post a pic! 

;D ;D

;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2008, 10:55:03 AM »
yeah i post on getbig, like most other people registered.

those who dont hit eachother up on facebook, myspace or msn messenger - if they didnt those sites wouldnt be among the most visited and used on the net as stats prove.

when they dont do that, they watch tv, or talk on their cell phone.

i dont see that being any worse/better than the other.

Bluto the problem is, on facebook or myspace people know eachother.  How on earth can you maintain a relationship, friendship,travel, training, etc.. while on here 18 hours a day?  

I come here every few days, and even post a some pics once in a while, because I enjoy stirring up the pot and watching people cry about how they have better this and that.  In reality they have nothing, nada, zilch.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2008, 10:57:21 AM »
any number of pics posted wont fill the hole in your heart.

lol.  What about this one?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »
Bluto the problem is, on facebook or myspace people know eachother.  How on earth can you maintain a relationship, friendship,travel, training, etc.. while on here 18 hours a day? 

ron didnt make the 32 second rule between posts for nothing. that give us plenty of time for other things.
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2008, 11:02:10 AM »
with 30,000 posts on getbig the guy is not travelling.  Pretty obvious.  There seem to be people posting every single day on here, you can assume they have no jobs, woman, and most of all do not travel.   Safe assumptions.

I don't know about that....  look how much I post.  I spend as many nights in hotels as in my own bed.  It's called having a decent lightweight laptop with a cellular card.  ::)

Besides, Blupo didn't sat he "travels", as in he does it all the time, he said he was going to be traveling to france.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2008, 11:05:03 AM »
im just gonna spend a couple of days in paris thats all. the distance between most european countries is no bigger than it is going from one place in the US to the other.

my country is the one in the middle between germany and poland.

Z

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »

I don't know about that....  look how much I post.  I spend as many nights in hotels as in my own bed.  It's called having a decent lightweight laptop with a cellular card.  ::)

Besides, Blupo didn't sat he "travels", as in he does it all the time, he said he was going to be traveling to france.

Concur.

Thing is, it's not even a big deal for a European to go to France [no offense to Bluto]. It's cheap and easy to travel around Europe.

Not like he said he was flying 1st class around the world for 10 weeks or something outlandish.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2008, 11:07:29 AM »
ron didnt make the 32 second rule between posts for nothing. that give us plenty of time for other things.

haha touche.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »
Concur.

Thing is, it's not even a big deal for a European to go to France [no offense to Bluto]. It's cheap and easy to travel around Europe.

Not like he said he was flying 1st class around the world for 10 weeks or something outlandish.

Forgot to mention this:  TO All Getbiggers NEVER EVER Fly Ryan air.  Awful awful service, delays, and luggage requirements.

They lure you in with "special fares". 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2008, 11:11:27 AM »
Concur.

here's a pic i took when i was at mcdonalds in london sep 07  ;D

living the good life!!

Z

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

living the good life!!

Now your getting the hang of it.  See a few of you on here rip on me for posting some pictures.  However it's entertaining.  When I start a thread with a bunch of my pics in it, it gets like 10,000 views.  People get bored looking at pics of Jay Cutler's ass, and Nasser's thigh veins.  I'll be the first to admit, I like when people post pics, good or bad it's interesting to see what's on the other side of the keyboard. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2008, 11:19:04 AM »

living the good life!!

great pic bro

proves you were there living the dream

why anyone would disbelieve you just cause you have been caught lying several thousand times is beyond me  ::)
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. "

Z

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2008, 11:28:31 AM »

I will have to not only disagree but really disagree.  Wednesday and Thursday this week I'm away in Montgomery,Alabama for work.  I have to present to an audience all day.  the last thing I would do in between breaks or even after work would be to jump on getbig and get caught up with the latest gossip. It  doesn't make sense.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »
I will have to not only disagree but really disagree.  Wednesday and Thursday this week I'm away in Montgomery,Alabama for work.  I have to present to an audience all day.  the last thing I would do in between breaks or even after work would be to jump on getbig and get caught up with the latest gossip. It  doesn't make sense.
hahahhah God forbid bluto to take 5 seconds to take a pic to prove us all wro0ng ..... hahah he is the leader of the losers .
L

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »

To each his own.  If I'm not travelling with people, what else am I going to do in the evening?  And getbig beats the hell out of reading a paper or staring at the walls while waiting on flights or on layovers.
Ron: "I am lazy."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2008, 11:59:58 AM »

To each his own.  If I'm not travelling with people, what else am I going to do in the evening?  And getbig beats the hell out of reading a paper or staring at the walls while waiting on flights or on layovers.

You're right to each his own.  However, the U.S. has USA today and NY times, I don't know why but I love those papers!!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »
im just gonna spend a couple of days in paris thats all. the distance between most european countries is no bigger than it is going from one place in the US to the other.

my country is the one in the middle between germany and poland.

i just can see a little green country written' 'POOP"  ???
!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2008, 12:48:59 PM »
i just can see a little green country written' 'POOP"  ???

Right click > Display

So Bluto, WHEN ARE YOU GOING FOR THE BIG 30K????????????

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2008, 01:10:49 PM »
Right click > Display

So Bluto, WHEN ARE YOU GOING FOR THE BIG 30K????????????

one post at a time !!

Z

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »
Between Germany and Poland there is only "former east-germany".....

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2008, 03:18:21 PM »
You dont come to Barcelona?
I'm going this summer. Do you have any insider tip, what to do, what to see?